9

She, The Nerd And The Gangster

 

(Ahri’s POV)

We all walked into the office with the principle.

“We want to reveal our identity to the school and explain who we really were” I said.

“No problem Ms.Jung. We will announce the assembly immediately.” Principle said.

“Thank you Mr.Lee. You really helped us a lot.” I said to the principle.

He smiled at us and walked away.

“Girl’s so what are we going to say?” We all looked at Shinyeong since she’s usually really good at speeches.

“Ani, don’t look at me.” Shinyeong said and looked away.

“Pleaseeee Shinyeonie I will buy you a pink car.” I said and Shinyeing immediately said yes.

She wrote down what we’re going to say in 10 minutes and we all start preparing.

(End of Ahri’s POV)


(L.Joe’s POV)

*We will be having an assembly in 30 minutes, students please go to the gym after 2nd period.* Mr.Lee announced.

“Assembly?” students murmured.

“I bet it’s about Black Swan” Ricky said.

30 minutes later~

Everyone sat down on the benches in the gym.

Black Swan walked in and onto the stage.

“Hello students, we’re Black Swan, today we announced our identity, but please keep in a secret for us, we will soon reveal in to the outside world.” Shinyeong said.

“Anyways, so we would like you to please attend the party that we will be holding tomorrow night for our leader AJ’s birthday! The whole school is invited. You do not need to bring a partner, but partner’s are prefered.” Hana said.

“We would like you to dress formal. Guys wear suits and girls please wear dresses that please at least cover your *cough cough* ... private parts.” Nayoung said while blushing a bit.

“Yep, we don’t wanna see you butts and s so yah, please follow the rules. And all of you would receive informations about it in class later.” Hyemi said while not caring about what she just said making all the girls in gym embarrassed.

When it was Ahri’s turn everyone became serious.

“Please follow all rules, and do not i repeat again, do not let our identities out, if I find out anyone who let our identity out, I can’t promise that the person would be able to see daylight again. And you guys may bring your friends to the party, but please make them follow the rules too.” Ahri said and stepped down.

“Ah...it’s Ahri’s Birthday tomorrow? How come I never know that?” I said.

“Cause you never take care of your wife hyung. And you’re also a babo” Changjo said.

“Yah how can you call your hyung a babo?” I said and smacked his head.

(End of L.Joe’s POV)


(Taemin’s POV)

“ SO the nerd was AJ the whole time?” I said outloud.

“Omg I’m glad she didn’t kill me...” I said again.

“yah taemin shut up” key hyung said.

“I know right what are you mumbling about?” Jonghyun hyung said.

“All of you be quiet.” Minho hyung said.

“No, you all shut up, look at my goddess. I love chickens, but she’s now my #1 favorite thing” Onew hyung said.

-.- did he just say thing? sigh....

(End of Taemin’s POV)


(Junhyung’s POV)

“So the whole school can go huh?” I said while smirking.

“Hyung we can finally meet her and go to her house to see Mr.Jung and Mrs.Jung” Yoseob said cheerfully.

“I hope nothing will happen” Doojoon said.

“We should go shopping don’t you think? We don’t have any suits.” Kikwang said.

“Yay shopping!!” Dongwoon yelled.

“Guys let’s go before the principle caught us ditching school on the first day.” I said and we quickly scurried away.

(End of Junhyung’s POV)


(Ahri’s POV)

“You guys didn't follow ANY of my speech except for nayoung unnie and Ahri. And what's with the and thing hyemi?” Shinyeong scolded.

“Yah, at least we’re done. Let’s go home and change first and then go shopping!” Hyemi said.

“Arrasso let’s go shopping. Let’s go girls.” nayoung unnie said and we left school and changed.


(Ahri)

(Hyemi)

(Hana)

(Nayoung)

(Shinyeong)


We went to the mall that my dad owned and started picking our clothes.

“Miss Jung, Mrs.Jung have already picked something for you. please come with me.” the lady said.

“arasso, I’m going in first, you guys pick whatever you want.” I said and went in with the lady.

I changed into whatever they gave me.

I opened the door and asked them how I look, and their jaw dropped and said that I looked very very beautiful.

“Thanks please tell my mom that I’ll take this one than. I believe that I have to be back tomorrow for the hair and makeup?” I asked.

“I’m sorry miss, but yes you do have to.” the lady said.

“Arasso I’ll come by tomorrow 4 hours before the party.” I said and walked out.

“Are you guys done picking what you want?” I asked them.

They turned around and said, “Yep kaja”

We walked out of the mall and saw beast coming in.

Being #1 gangster we immediately left the scene and go to our car without them knowing.

“Ugh why are they everywhere?” I asked furiously.

“Calm down, of course they’re here to buy there attire for the party, remeber they are part of our school now?” Nayoung unni said.

“Arasso, let’s go home, before Daehyun oppa call me.” I said and we left.

(End of Ahri’s POV)


(Mystery People’s POV)

“Ah~ so she’s that Jerk’s daughter?” ----- said.

“Tsk. #1 gangster? My . She looks so fragile.” 2nd ------ said.

“why do we have to get her?” 3rd ------ said.

“the boss wants her to use as a bait” 4th ----- said.

“Aish why are we doing this? we look like stalkers, people's going to think we’re weird” 5th----said.

“but she’s pretty hyung” 6th----- said.

“Yah, you erted guy.” 7th------ said and smacked the 6th----- guy’s head.

The 6th guys pouted.

*I’m sorry we have to do this to live and save the ones we love.* they all thought together.

(End of Mystery People’s POV)



Hi readers! I updated again!! I won't be able to update the next 3 days :'( Sorry.

I hope you liked this chapter!

Tell me how you feel!!!

Subscribe/comment/vote

Thank you for subscribing! I love all of my readers! Please comment more~ <333333