1

She, The Nerd And The Gangster

While walking home after the fight, you bumped into someone.
That someone happened to be L.Joe.
You were glad that you were wearing a mask so it covered your face, “Yah, move will you?” you said harshly.
He looked up, and you saw his face and gasped. It was full of bruises.
“Yah, kwenchana?” you asked with a bored voice.
“None of your business.” he said and pushed you away.
*WTF??? I was just trying to help him and....THUD* you turned around and see what the noise was.
L.Joe fainted and  he’s lying on the floor. You walked towards him and helped him up.
“Tsk, I told you, you need help.”you said.
You brought him to the dorms you share with black swan.
“Guys! I’m back!” you yelled.
“Unnie!! Finally your back! How can you go to the fight alone without telling us? Kwenchana? I heard that they cheated, and it was 30 vs. 1. OMO who’s this?” Hana asked.
“ I’m fine Hana, can you treat him for me? I was walking back home when he fainted in front of me. He’s L.joe from Teentop.” you said.
“Did I just hear Teentop?” Na young asked while walking downstairs.
“Unnie can you please ask everyone to come downstairs? I have somethign to explain to them.” you asked in a polite tone.
“Sure!” Nayoung said. Everyone soon gathered in the living room and sat on the couch.
You then explained everything to them. They understand, but they don’t want to help him since he is from the group who always bully them in school.
Oh right, did I tell you this? But black swan are all nerds in school since they wanted to keep a low profile.
You picked L.Joe up and brought him to your room, while you slept on the couch. All the members were wondering why you helped him since you were usually cold to strangers.

(Next morning~)
(L.Joe Pov)
I woke up and look around.
*Omg where am I? What the.....* I got up and walked out of the room. I can’t help but to gasp. The house is huge. Yes, I’m  from a rich family but this house is even bigger than mine.
I walked down the stairs, and looked around. I saw pictures of some girls....*wait aren’t they...OMG.... I’m in black swans house?* I started panicking. “Omg I’m actually in the first ranked gangster’s house. Omg I’m so dead. How did I end up here? Ricky, Changjo, and hyungs are going to be so jealous that I’m actually in their house.” L.Joe muttered. I heard something moving in the living room and walked to the living room, I saw a girl sleeping with a mask and looked like she’s about to wake up.



(Ah ri pov)
I was sleeping peacfully when i suddenly hear someone talking.
I woke up and saw L.Joe standing in front of me. I quickly fixed my mask so he won’t see my face.

I stood up. “Are you hungry?” I asked. he gulped and nodded.
*Tsk.. so he’s scared of me, looks like he knows who I am.*
I walked into the kitchen and made breakfast for six of us. L.Joe followed me into the kitchen.
“Go back to the room you walked out and go into the bathroom, you will see some clothes. So wash up and change. Come down stairs after your done.” I said in a commanding voice.
he immediately ran upstairs.
I chuckled and said, “Babo.”
After cooking so omurice I went upstair and wake up the members.
They all washed up and came downstairs.



“Omom unnie this looks so good!!!” Hana said happily.
“Eat up guys!” I said.
“Dae kamsamida! I’ll eat well” They all said and started eating.
While we were chatting, L.Joe came downstairs, and we all immediately wore our masks before he can see our faces.
He stared at us.
“Yah, come over here.” I said.
He walked towards me. The members just stared at him quietly.
I gave him a lunch box that has the omurice i cooked.
“Here, i cooked some for you too, so leave and never come back. I don't want to see you somewhere near here. Do you understand?” I said with a threatening voice.
“Ye...yes... I’m sorry for the trouble i brought you.”he said while looking at other places except me.
“Good. Than leave.” I said.
He walked out and I heard him saying, “Kam...kamsamida...” and walked out of the house.
We finished the breakfast and hang out in the living room since it’s saturday, we don’t have school.
My phone rang, and it says “My dearest Omma”. I picked up.
“Omma~” I said in a sweet voice. I love my family and my members. So they’re the only one that I would talk to like this.
“Aigoo my daughter~ Did you sleep well? Me and your dad need you to come over now, we have something to talk to you.” Omma said.
“Deh omma. Annyeong! See you later.” I sad and hang up.
“ Guys Omma said that i need to go over, do you guys want to go with me?” I asked.
They looked at each other than said, “Yes!! LET’S GO!”
I chuckled at their silliness. We all changed into something comfortable.





We each drove our car.

We arrived and omma came out to welcome us.
“Omma~” I said while hugging her.
“Aigoo~ come in guys omma baked some cake.” omma said.
We walked in. I saw my brother. Hyemi ran to Daehyun while saying, “Oppa~ Bogoshipo~”
While Daehyun hugged her and say,”nadu, bogoshipo.”
My mom and dad looked at each other nervously.
Something was wrong, my dad and mom only looked nervous when they’re about to answer something very important.
“Ahri-ah” appa said. “Deh?” I answered.
“You know we love you right?” appa asked. What kind of question was that? Everyone in the room has a confuse face while I just answered, “Of course.”
“Ahri-ah...actually....youareeengagedtosomeonesinceyouwereborn” omma said really fast but i still catched it while others still had a confuse face on.
“BWO?” I shouted while shooting out of my seat.
“Ah..Ahri ah ca..calm down I’ll explain.” My dad said nervously. Everyone knows not to mess with me when I’m pissed.
“How do you expect me to calm down when you just said I was engaged to someone since I was born?” I said while clenching my fist.
“Ah ri ah it was your grandfather's wish. he said that he would like you to be married to the guy when you turned 18, so we did the engagement for you right after you guys were born.” explained dad while sighing.


“ Why the is it me?” I asked. “ I did everything you guys told me. I tried to be a really good daughter and make everything you guys hope happens. I try to make you guys say that I’m the best daighter you guys could ever have. When you guys told me that you guys were gangsters I didn’t complain, and let you guys trained into being one, and now we’re ranked #2. When I was 10 and didn’t know how to swim, I fell into the ocean together with that Minyoung girl you guys were protecting, and you guys saved her first, did you guys ever hear me complain about it? Did I? So now you want me to marry someone I don’t even know, and i can’t even chose my own prince charming like Hyemi? You know what? From now on I’ll just so whatever you guys tell me to do until i hear some compliments about me from you guys. Maybe I should just go die...and-”

Before I could finish the sentence, I felt a sharp pain on my cheek.
It was appa. Appa never compliment me, but he never hit me before.
This was the first time him slapping me.
I looked at him in schock while holding onto my bruised cheek.
I could taste blood in my mouth.
Appa just stared at the hand he slapped me with in shock.
Everyone stared at him in shock.
“Ahri ah.... I..I.. I didn’t mean to do that I’m really sorry.” Appa said regretfully.
“Kwenchana...I’ll marry him. Do whatever you guys want with me, since I’m just something you guys use to accomplish something you want.” I said and walked out of the house, to the car and speed away while I can hear my members yelling my name.
* I don’t care who I’m going to marry, but I’m going to show him the nerdy like me and stay cold towards him.* I thought.


*Flashback about the drowning scene* (9 years ago)
Ah ri were playing with Daehyun and her best friend Hyemi by the sea.

Minyoung was watching them with jealousy.
Ahri’s mother was watching over Minyoung until Ahri’s mom saw one of her close friend. Minyoung saw that Ahri’s mom wasn’t watching so she ran towards the three kids.
She clinged onto Daehyun and said, “Daehyun oppa can you play with me? I’m bored.”
“But omma said you can’t play with us, it’s for your safety” said the young Ahri.
“Yah, it’s none of your business so shut up.” Minyoung said harshly.
Minyoung pushed Ahri into the sea, and Ahri accidentally pulled minyoung so they both fell in. Daehyun and Hyemi immediately ran to Ahri’s mom.
Ahri’s mom jumped into the sea and saved Minyoung first since she was suppose to be the bodyguard of Minyoung.
Ahri was still in the sea choking on water, while her mom was saving another child on the shore.
After making sure that Minyoung was okay, ahri’s mom went back into the sea and searched for Ahri. Minyoung was safe and healthy. But Ahri had a lung infection because of all the sea water she swallowed. Until now Ahri still has a week lung. Ahri’s mom regretted.*

(Flashback ends)
 


Hi guys! Thanks for the two subscribers! LOL
How was the first chapter? Was it ok? Would you like me to add more drama later on?
Please do comment/subscribe/vote!
Since I updated today! I'll update Wednesday!
Love you guys too!