17

She, The Nerd And The Gangster

Ahri’s POV

When I arrived there I saw that many of my members were already hurt and rainbow weren’t the only one fighting them. A-JAX was tehere too.
“WTF” I yelled.

Everyone stopped and looked at me.

“Tsk you’re finally here huh.” Woori looked at me, while she punched Hana in the guts with two of the members from A-JAX holding them.

I looked at her and smirked.

“Tsk Tsl Tsk, if you think you can make me angry like this than you’re wrong.” I said and shook my finger.

“Who’s that person next to you?” Woori asked.

“Why do you want to know?” I asked.

“Ooh he looks tasty.” Woori said while she bit her lips seducively.

“Eww are you poor or something, I mean like seriously don’t you have money to buy clothes.” L.Joe replied.

“Bw—Bwoh?” Woori looked dumbfounded.

I turned around and smiled at L.Joe.

Good job I mouthed to him.

End of Ahri’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

L.Joe’s POV

“Can we start the real fight now?” I asked.

“Hey, you guys scared of us or something why do you need more than your members to beat us up?” Ahri asked.

“You never say we can’t ask for a little help from others.” Woori said.

“Well do whatever you want, but just so you know, you’re going down.” Ahri said.

And I think that made Woori mad, because she ran toward us with her fist up high.

Right when she come, Ahri grabbed her hair and slammed her head down to the floor, and she stepped on her foot.

Dang that must’ve hurt, I thought.

All I can hear now is woori screaming.

Ahri kneeled to the floor while still stepping on Woori’s hand.

“You hurt my members like that next time than your dead.” Ahri said and let go of her.

Becaude of the pain Woori fainited.

End of L.Joe’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahri’s POV

“Use less piece of .” I said.

“Look at her, if you still want to leavfe without any injury than go right now, or else you won’t be able to leave anymore.” I said to them.

“1,2.” I yelled.

I opened my eyes and saw that only some of the members from rainbbow are still here but them look like they want to leave.

“3” I said and dashed to them.

I punched and threw each of them until the went unconscius.

But one of them still managed to use the knife she has to scarpe my cheek.

But of course I knocked her down.

I picked up the injured members and send them to our hideout.

Unnie started clean their injures, while I left quietly with L.Joe.

End of Ahri’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

L.Joe’s POV

Dang I think she fights better than me.

When we arrived home, I told her to sit down on the sofa and don’t move, suprisingly she listened.

I came back with the first aid kit, and put some medicine on her face and sticked a plaster to it.

And I cleaned her fist and rlled it with a cloth.

I stood up and patted her head.

“Yah, next time don’t fight that hard, I don’t want you to get hurt.” I said and turned around.

“Thank you.” Ahri mumbled.

“Bwo?” I .

“Thank you” she said it quietly.

“Bwo? I can’t hear you.” I said while putting my hand next to my ear.

“Yahh I said THANK YOU” she yelled and ran upstairs.

“Hhhaha, yah wait for me, don’t lock the door, remember we have to sleep together?” I said and ran upstairs.

End of L.Joe’s POV

 


Hey my readers......."Hide in a corner"

I know I didn't update on the time i told you, but I went to my grandma's house and there was no internet so I couldn't update.

Jeongmal mianhae.

I hope you guys like this chapter!

Comment

Subscribe 

Upvote