3

She, The Nerd And The Gangster

(Ahri’s POV)
I woke up at 4 in the morning and went out for a jog.
After jogging for an hour, I went back to the house I cooked breakfast for the girls and woke them up after.
We all changed into our nerd clothings, the girl’s were complaining about how uncomfortable the uniform was.
“Arraso, just endure it for 1 more week and we will reveal our identity” I said.
“YAY!” they all cheered, I just shooked my head.
We went to school the next day, we walked into the school.
When suddenly i felt myself bumped into something, I looked up and saw the queenka Minyoung. Ewww, that was the first thing that came through my mind.
No one really like Minyoung, she was the queenka because of her dad being a close friend with the school principal, but no one likes her.
Minyoung wear wayyyy too much makeup, and she always cling onto boys and rub her s on them.
Ok. Too much information.
I stood up, and bowed to her while saying sorry and walked away with the rest of the girls.
But instead of just letting it go, Minyoung just had to grab my hair.
Even though I didn’t feel any pain due to many years of training, I still acted like it hurts a lot and winced while saying it hurts.
My members looked at me worryingly, I just signaled them, and tell them to act with me.
“Yah, you think you can just get away from bumping into me, you !!” Minyoung yelled.
“Mi..Mianhae, I didn’t see you, maybe because I didn’t notice you
because your face is covered with so much makeup that I thought you were a ghost.” Ahri muttered the last part, so only Miyoung and her gang heart it.
“B..Bwo? My face. You’re so dead, you ugly .” Minyoung yelled and kicked me in the stomach.

Shin yeong is trying to kill Minyoung, but her members pinned her down, and grabbed onto her tightly before she could do anything.
“Yah, what do you think you’re doing?” a voice yelled.
“Oh, L.Joe oppa this bumped into me and didn’t even apologize to me.” Minyoung said while showing a disgusted face.
“From what I see, she did apologize to you.” L.Joe said in a cold voice.
Everyone was surprised because usually L.Joe doesn’t care about anything/anyone except s and himself.
Minyoung feeling embarrassed ran away, while I stood up and said thank you to L.Joe while I quickly scurried away with my gang.
(End Of Ahri’s POV)

(L.Joe’s POV)
I don’t know why but I feel familiar toward the nerd, I feel like I need to protect her.
“Yah L.Joe what’s wrong with you today? So quiet.” Niel said.
“Ani...just thinking about something...” I said.
“Hyung why did you save that girl?” Ricky asked while eating his ice-cream.
“Molla, just felt like I had to.” I replied while playing some gamed on my phone.
“By the way L.Joe, congratulation on your marriage, I heard that you were getting married.” C.A.P Hyung said.
“BWO???” Everyone yelled.
“Hyung! How did you know?” I shouted.
“Oh...Mrs.lee told me this morning when I went over to your house when you were still preparing.” C.A.P hyung replied.
“Oh..” I said.
“Hyung who’s your fiance?” Changjo asked.
Now this get their attention again. Tsk they’ll never believe in me.

“Uhh...it’s AJ, the leader of Black Swan.” I said with a nervous voice.
“Pshh, impossible.” Chunji said while laughing.
“Ani, i’m serious.” I said in a serious tone.
“BWO???” they yelled again.
“Aish, guys can you keep your voice down? I promised her that I won’t tell anyone what she looks like. But all I can tell you us that she’s very pretty.” I said while smiling thinking about her.
(End of L.Joe’s POV)

(C.A.P’s POV)
This is my first time seeing L.Joe smile, I hope AJ can really melt L.Joe’s heart.

But seriously I really want to see AJ too ughhh when can I see her? HUH? HUH? Not fair...ahhhhh I want to see her tooo! huhuhuhuhuh. C.A.P in the childish mode.
(End of C.A.P’s POV)


(Ahri’s POV)
“Ahri ah I think L.Joe’s not that bad either?” Nayoung unnie said.
“Unnie I think he’s nice, but he just doesn’t show it and he hides it. Maybe something happened to him?” Hana said.
“I don’t know guys, I just don’t know.” I said.
“Ahri ah you should try giving him a chance you know.” Hyemi said.
“Arasso unnie I’ll try.” I said.
I don’t know why, but whenever I see him, my heart skips a beat.
Am I falling for him already?
No...boys are all like this...they think girls are just toys.
But should I still give him a chance?
Maybe I should.
“It is decided, we will reveal our identity this Friday. Four more days to enjoy being nerds guys.” i said sarcastically.

(End of Ahri’s POV)

 


Sorry for the short chapter! :(
I'll make chapter 4 longer!
Please subscribe to my other story
You've got me good~

Comments/Subscribers/Votes are loved!! <3








I'll try to add shinee into the story ASAP! Sorry for the readers who were reading this story, shinee won't come out until later!