5

She, The Nerd And The Gangster

 

(Ahri’s POV)

“Hey what are you guys doing?” a guy yelled while he was running towards me.

“Tae...Taemin oppa...” Minyoung stuttered.
“Yah I’m not your oppa, and what are you doing to her?” Taemin asked.
“I was just teaching her a lesson oppa, this girl flirts with the kingkas, like seriously she doesn’t even look at herself.” Minyoung scoffed.

“Why don’t you take a look of yourself, you’re a plastic to me.” Taemin shouted to her.
Minyoung cried and ran away while giving me a glare.
“Thank you” I stood up while putting pressure onto my wound.

“You’re wel- omg you’re bleeding, you need to go to the hospital” Taemin said.
“Ani, I’m fine thank you again.” I said and walked away.
*Wah she’s an interesting girl, looks like she goes to Seoul Arts high school I’m going to transfer there with hyungs than! ^^* Taemin skipped away. *See you tomorrow interesting girl*

I limped home, when I opened the door the unnies were shocked because of my pale face.

“Omo kwenchana?” Nayoung asked.
“Deh unnie, I need to go prepare for the meeting later, appa said that I’m meeting L.Joe, and you guys can come since Teen top’s coming too.” I said while sitting down resting.
“What time are you going?” Hana asked.
“Hmmm I think 6:30” I said tiredly.
“BWO” Hana screamed. “We only have 3 hours left than, bali move we have to prepare.”
“Aish, can’t I rest for a bit?” I asked.
“Ani, get your lazy bum up and go change. Umma send each of us a dress.” Hana said.
“Do we have to go?” Shin Yeong whined.

“Your dress is pink!” Hyemi said.
“KYA~ I’m going!!” Shin Yeong immediately went to her room and changed.
“Aish coming coming.” I said while standing up but I winced and fell.
“ Let me treat your wound first.” Nayoung unnie said.
After getting my leg bandaged, I went into the room and changed, after changing the girls immediately start dabbing things that I have no idea what it is on my face.

“Wah unnie you’re so pretty!” Hana squealed.

(Pic of Shin Yeong)

(Pic of Hana, hyemi, Nayoung)

(Pic of me)

 

 

 

We all weared a mask so it would cover our face since we didn’t trust Teen Top enough.

“Ahri I love this dress, I’m going to hug and kiss umma when I see her” Shin Yeong said while grinning.

“You guys jinja...” I said while sighing.

“How can you guys be more excited than me?” I asked.
“We want to meet him too!” Hyemi said. “Plus Daehyun Oppa is going too” she added.
“Of course because of him.” I said teasingly.
(End of Ahri’s POV)

 

 

(L.Joe’s POV)

We were all preparing for the dinner.
Teen Top wanted to come, so I asked appa if they could, and appa said yes.
“Yayy we can see Black Swan now! I want to see what they look like” Ricky squealed.
“ I wonder if they would let us see their faces?” Changjo asked.
“Can you guys just shut for a minute?” C.A.P said annoyed.
“Deh hyung” Changjo and Ricky said.
“Let’s go guys, we have to be there at 6:30 and it’s 6:10” I said.

 

 

We arrived at a fancy restaurant, where the waiters and waitress were all wearing gold masks.

“Why are they wearing masks?” Chunji and Niel asked at the same time.

“Are you guys stupid? Didn’t you see that the restaurant is called Gold Mask?” C.A.P said while smacking their head.

Chunji and Niel both pouted.
“Guys my parents are over there” I said while walking toward omma and appa.

“Abeoji, omma.” I said.
“Annyeong Abeoji, Omma” Teen Top yelled.
My parents, Mr.Jung, and Mrs.Jung chuckled.

We started introducing to each other, until we saw some people scurried away, while the brave boys were whistling.

I turned around and saw a white limo.

 

No wonder there were so many guys here today, is some celebrity coming?
The door opened and 4 gorgeous girls walked out.

“I....is that Black swan? But wheres the leader?” Niel asked.
“Don’t worry she coming out, they always like to make it big when they appear as Black swan, otherwise they like to keep a low profile.” Mr.Jung explained.
Suddenly a girl in a red dress came out, she was beyond gorgeous, everyone had their jaw dropped when they saw her.

“OMG she is gorgeous...no no beyond gorgeous.” Chunji said.

Suddenly the girl in the light pink dress ran towards us.

“Omma” the girl called.
“Yes Shin Yeong?” Mrs.Jung said.
“Omma I will love you forever, I love this pink dress!” she squealed.
“Yah shut up you’re embarrassing us.” a girl in the orange-ish dress said.
“Yah did you just called me yah?” the girl in light pink said.
“Guys stop fighting.” the girl in purple dress said.

I assumed that she is the oldest.
“Oppa~” the dark pink girl called Daehyun Hyung.
“I missed you babe.” Daehyun Hyung said while hugging her.
“Ugh no PDA here guys.” the girl in the red said which I assumed was Ahri.
But her face was kind of pale, and she was kind of wobbling when she was walking in those super high heels.

Wonder what’s wrong.

“I’m Hyemi, and I’m Daehyun’s girlfriend” Hyemi said.

“Guys lets introduce ourself first.” the girl in purple said.
“Annyeong I’m Hana the maknae of the group” Hana said excitedly.
“Hi, my name is Nayoung and I’m the oldest.” Nayoung unnie said.
“Annyeong, I’m Shin Yeong” Shin Yeong said with a cute voice.
“Hi I’m Ahri the leader of Black Swan.” Ahri said in a bored tone.

“Woah, this is so cool, we’re actually meeting Black Swan, and we’re talking to them” Ricky said.

“Kids lets go in the restaurant and eat first.” Abeoji said.

(End of L.Joe’s POV)

 

(Ricky’s POV)

Wah Hyung is so lucky to marry Ahri.

She’s so pretty and y, omg what am I thinking, hyung will kill me if he knows what I was thinking about.

(End of Ricky’s POV)

 

(Someone’s POV)

They didn’t know that when they were entering the restaurant, someone was watching them.

“Ahri I will get you back. You belong to only me. If I can’t have you, no one can.” I said while clenching their fists.

(End of Someone’s POV)

 

 

 


Yo wassup!

Sorry for the late update!!

So who do you guys think the *someone* is?

Just telling you guys, the someone is her ex, and he is also the reason she became so cold.

Thank you for all the subscribers!!

 


Comment/Subscribe/Vote!

 

Thank you Subbies! I love you guys!!

 

OK Guys I'm Going to go sleep...so tired *yawns*

 

 

Have You guys listened to Infinite's Man In Love?