14

She, The Nerd And The Gangster

 

“You may be discharged now Ms.Jung” the doctor said while Ahri pumped up her fist.

“Yah be careful.” L.Joe scolded.

“Arasso umma.” Ahri said while L.Joe shook his head.

“Where should we go now that you’re discharged?” L.Joe asked.

“Hmmm I want to go out and play.” Ahri said and grinned by just the thought of playing.

“Let’s go on our first date than!.” L.Joe yelled in excitement and dragged Ahri out of the door while Ahri was blushing just by the thought of them dating.

They arrived in front of the amusement park and Ahri jumped up and down because she was very excited.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

 

 

 

 

 

The whole day Ahri and L.Joe had fun at the amusement park, well technically only Ahri since L.Joe looks like he’s about to puke out everything he just ate.

“Yah,Kwenchana?” Ahri asked.

“Y..yah I guess. What do you want to go on now?” L.joe asked.

“Hmm than one?” Ahri said while pointing at the rollercoaster that goes straight down.

“U..uhh I think we should go on that one instead.” L.joe pointed at the ferris wheel. just think about going onto that rollercoaster makes him want to puke more.

“Aww but that looks boring.” Ahri whined.

“Let’;s just go~” L.joe pulled Ahri onto the ride.

The whole ride was an awkward silence, L.joe didn’t know where to look at while Sujin was staring outside the ferris wheel.

After getting off the ride L.Joe asked what Ahri wants to do now, since it was getting dark.

“hmm i’m hungry let’s go eat.” Ahri said.

They got out of the amusement park and Ahri brought L.joe to a tiny little restaurant that was filled with people.

“yay, are you sure this place is for eating?” L.joe asked while Ahri glared at him.

“I’m positive, now let’s go in.” Ahri said and pulled L.joe in.

“Ahjumma!” Ahri yelled and a old lady came out of the kitchen.

“Oh Ahri-ah I missed you, you haven't visit me for days.” Mrs.Choi said.

“Ah...Mianhae uhh I got into this problem you see huhu.” Ahri said while scratching her back,

Mrs.Choi shook her head and brought them to a table.

“Ahjuma gomawo.” Ahri said cheerfully.

“Ah is this your boyfriend? Finally you got one!.” The ahjumma said.

“An---” before ahri could reply her L.joe put an arm around her neck and said proudly.’

“Aniyo Ahjumma she’s my fiance.”

“BWOH!!” you’re getting married and you didn’t tell me?” the Ahjumma yelled while Ahri glared at L.joe.

“Ani ahjumma it was an arranged marriage.” Ahri said.

“Ah but still he looks like he really loves you.” ahjumma said.

“Ahjumma can we have our food already? I’m hungry.” Ahri pouted.

*OMG she’s soo cute when she’s like this, I’ve never seen this side of her before.* L.Joe thought while blushing.

“Arraso Arraso, food is coming~” Ahjumma sand and walked away.

While eating Ahri got some sauce on the side other lips without her knowing so L.joe slightly chuckled.

“What are you laughing about?” Ahri asked

“Tsk, you eat like a child.” L.Joe said

“Hmm?” Ahri questioned.

it was late so there were only few customer left, but Ahri and L.joe were sitting in the corner where no one would see them.

L.Joe leaned in and kiss Ahri for the first kiss time which also took the sauce off her lips.

The time seemed to froze for Ahri when the kissed.

When Ahri came back to her sense she pushed L.Joe away, and started blushing.

“L..Le...Let’s go its getting late.” L.joe stuttered.

“y.yahh I think so too.” Ahri replied.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

 

 

 

 

 

 

After finishing the food, L.joe and Ahri went back to Ahri’s house.

“Umma we’re back.” Ahri yelled.

L.Joe and Ahri were still awkward with each other after the kiss.

“Oh What are you guys doing here? Shouldn't you guys be at the new house we bought for you?” Umma asked.

“BWOH?” L.joe and Ahri both yelled at the same time.

They stared at each other and looked away again after remembering their.....KISS.

 


 

 

A/N: Hey my readers/subscribers/commenters~

Sorry I couldn’t update for a long time since my computer was taken away from my dad.

OMG this week we have our exams *panicking*

hehe I made them kiss~ Hope you liked it! <3

Comment more

and please upvote