12

She, The Nerd And The Gangster

 

(Ahri’s POV)

“AHRI” everyone yelled when they saw me collapsed.

Yes, it was me who took the shot for Nayoung unnie and L.Joe oppa.

The one I took for L.Joe was straight through my shoulder, and the other one was near my lungs.

“Omg we need to send her to the hospital right now, OMG she losing too much blood. OMG OMG OMG” Nayoung unnie started panicking.

Nayoung unnie tends to say omg when she panicks.

“U...unnie I’m fine, I don’t need to go to the hospital.” I said.

I hate hospitals, because I used to have a sister, but....she......nvm

“Ani, Ahri you have to go or else you might lose your life too!!” Hyemi exclaimed.

“No matter what, you’re going Ahri.” Daehyun said.

“OMO!” Mr.Jung and Mrs.Jung was surprised that their daughter got hurt. Their precious daughter, now now, no one hurts their daughter.

Ahri fainted because of losing too much blood.

And they all immediately send her to the hospital.

“Why does Ahri hate going to hospital?” Rick out of curiosity.

And the Black Swan immediately had a sad face.

It all begins when..... Nayoung started explaining.

 

*Flashback*

(Ahri doesn’t get to spend many time with her unnie since her unnie was a workaholic.)

“Unni pali come back! It’s my birthday!!.” says the 13 years old Ahri.

“Arraso unnie will be back soon, but its raining right now, but I’ll try to get there as soon as possible arraso?” unnie replied.

“Ani, unnie drive as fast as you can or else I won’t talk to you anymore.” Ahri said.

“Arraso unnie will drive as fast as I can, now let me concentrate on driving so I’ll be there sooner ok!” Unnie said.

2 hours later~

“Bwoyah I thought unnie said she will be here as soo----” Ahri was cut off by the phone ringing.

“Yoboseyo?” the maid answered.

“Bwo?? De...dehh” the maid said and looked at ahri with pity while handing her the phone.

“Yoboseyo?” Ahri said cheerfully hoping that it was her unnie.

“Miss, I’m sorry, but your sister was in a really bad traffic accident due to speeding in the rain, and she hopes that she can see you before she goes.” the man on the other side said.

When Ahri hear about it, she was really shocked and dropped her phone.

In 5 minutes they arrived at the hospital, and Ahri was running straight to the front desk asking about her unnie.

When she knows where she is she literally flew there.

She got in the room, and looked at the girl who she loved the most, who cares for her the most, lying there lifelessly.

“U...U...unnie..” Ahri managed to say.

“A...*cough blood* Ahri-ah *cough blood* my princess..” Unnie managed to say while coughing out blood.

Ahri was so shocked about her unnie coughing blood that she stood there staring at her unnie and not move at all.

“UNNIE!!” Ahri screamed and ran towards her unnie.

“Ah..Ahri-ah this is your b-day gift, I’m sorry this happened on your birthday...” unnie said while taking out a necklace out her pocket and gave it to Ahri.

“Ahri...this was never your fault...never....” Unnie said and left like that.

Ahri was dragged outside, and soon after the incident happened, her parents and Daehyun came.

“You ungraceful brat, it was all because of you that Jinhee died.” her dad said while slapping her face.

“Why did  we ever do to you? no no you’re not a human, you’re a devil that murdered your sister.” her mom said while crying and hitting Ahri.

“You! you...you killed your favorite person, you, you’re not my sister, my sister wouldn’t do anything like this, if only you didn’t tell Jinhee noona to come home while the rain was pouring.” Daehyun said and slapped Ahri for the first time.

 

“From now on, I’m not your dad and you’re out of this house. You never belonged to this house, and we never had a daughter like this.” her dad said for the last time before turning away with the wall supporting him.

“I’m not your mom anymore.” “I’m not your brother anymore, I hate you”

her mom and brother both said and walked away while supporting each other while crying.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, this is all my fault, all my fault, I killed my unnie.” Ahri said while pulling her hair and collapsed down to the floor and hugged her knees while crying.

After crying for 6 straight hours, Ahri finally left the hospital and started wandering around the streets looking like a zombie.

It was 3 in the morning and no one was out on the streets.

Ahri went to a park and sat down on a swing, and started crying again.

*I need to be independent like unnie, I can’t let unnie down.*

At that time, Ahri’s family were all gangsters except for ahri, but after the incident, they all became more violent and they’re now the #1 ranked gangster.

Daehyun formed a group and called themself B.A.P.

Ahri started working in a small restaurant, where the ahjumma was kind enough to give her a job and food to eat, but ahri had no place to sleep, so she would always live in the park under the slides.

 

 

 

After a while, when Ahri was 14 she finally had enough money to rent a small apartment.

Ahri lived by herself for awhile, and continued work in the small restaraunt.

One day when she was walking home, a group of boys circled her and was about to her when suddenly someone came out and fought all the boys.

The man picked Ahri up and brought her to his house.

The next day when Ahri wake up she find that she was in a different place, but a man that looked like he’s in his 50’s were sleeping on the couch.

The man woke up and gave Ahri a fatherly smile.

He offered Ahri that he can teach her some ways to protect herself.

Days after day, month after month, they slowly grew attached together.

And Ahri now think that the man is her father.

Ahri can now fight, and was the best out of all.

The man treated Ahri like she was his daughter, but Ahri didn’t know that the man has cancer, and was already in his last stage.

 

 

 

 

 

Before he die, he left Ahri a huge amount of money, and said that she was the best thing that ever happened to him and he was really happy that she came into his life even if it was for just a little time.

Ahri cried a lot that time.

“Why is this happening to me? Why am I losing everyone I love? First unnie, now Appa.” Ahri screamed while crying.

Ahri looked through the picture of her and appa.

You might not believe this, but the day unnie and appa die were Ahri’s b-day.

That is why hated her b-day.

2 months later, Ahri finally collapsed, because she didn’t have enough sleep and nutrients in her body, and also how she lost a lot of blood. Ahri punches wall out of frustration, and picks up fight with others, but doesn’t fight back at all. She even tried to commit sucide once, but she thought about how appa probably won’t want that happen, she didn’t and just stopped eating and sleeping.

The doctor called for Ahri’s family, at first they didn’t want to come, but no that they might lose another daughter they quickly came to the hospital, only to find a really pale Ahri.

They looked at how Ahri’s knuckles were bandaged, and her head was also bandaged.

She had a lot of cuts and bruises on her face, and she looks like she hadn't been eating for years.

 

 

 

 

“Doctor what happened to my daughter?” Mrs.Jung asked.

“She was found unconscious in a dark alley, and was beaten up. She lost a lot of blood, and she broked 2 of ribs, and both of her knuckles are severely damaged. I don’t know what she punches but whatever it is she need to stop or else she won’t be able to use her hands anymore. And she hadn’t been getting enough sleep and she also needs to eat. It looks likes she hadn’t be eating for 2 weeks. I don’t know how she managed to pass that long without eating, she should’ve collapsed sooner from all the blood she had lost. She’s really strong, but still, she shouldn't test her body like that.” the doctor said and left the room.

Ahri started to gain her conscious.

When she wake up she was surprised to find her family in front of her, psh what was she thinking about, it’s not her family anymore, it should be Mr.Jung’s and Mrs.Jung.

Ahri tried to sat up but her body was so sore. so Daehyun tried to help her but she swatted his hands away and tried to get up herself.

“Oh, so the Jung family is here huh?” she said.

“What do you mean? You’re a Jung too.” Mr.Jung said.

“What are you talking about? I’m a Kim, my appa is Kim Dongki.” Ahri said.

“Ahri we’re sorry about what happened before, we didn’t mean it.” Mrs.Jung said.

“Sorry Mrs.Jung I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Ahri said.

All three of them were surprised that she called her Mrs.Jung instead of omma.

After months they finally managed to bring Ahri home, but Ahri was still cold towards them.

Until..she met Junhyung.

She started to smile and stopped fighting.

But after what she saw,(which was a misunderstanding) she became the cold Ahri again.

She formed Black Swan and started everything.

*End of Flashback*

 

After a long explaining Nayoung finally finished telling them, and they were all crowding in Ahri’s room, even Beast were there listenging to Ahri’s past.

*Ho...How did that happened? How come I never know?* Junhyung thought.

“I didn’t know Ahri’s been throught that much.” L.joe said while having a sympathetically face.

“That’s why it’s really really hard for Ahri to love someone.” Hana said.

*Kwenchana I’ll make you love me Ahri.* L.Joe thought

*I’ll make you love me again Ahri-ah* Junhyung thought.

 


It was such a long flashback.

I'm sorry this story a lot.

I don't even know why I have subscribers ==

But <3 you to all the subscribers!!

Wahh 70+ subscribers! THANK YOU GUYS!

Please leave some comment about this chapter..

I know it was y...but still..... sorry I can't believe I'm like this. :p

 

  

(Ahri)

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE

CREDIT GOES TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS