20

She, The Nerd And The Gangster

L.Joe decided to go to the club with his friends, they went to the club and drank a lot. L.Joe went home drunk, and something that Ahri doesn’t know is that L.Joe becomes really strong when he gets drunk. He gets anything he wants with violence. Walking home while swaying side by side L.joe arrived home. Sujin came downstairs after hearing someone banging the door. She opened the door and revealed L.Joe who was singing loudly while smelling like alcohol. “Yah did you drink a lot?” Ahri asked and carried L.Joe in. “hhehe I didn’t drink a lot, ohhh why are you so pretty looking y my wife.” L.Joe said while caressing Ahri’s face. Ahri slapped his hands away, “Ugh i’ll let you go this time just because you’re drunk.” Ahri said. Ahri dumped him on the bed and was about to leave, when suddenly L.Joe flipped her on to the bed a hover over her. “Y..Yah what are you doing?”Ahri squealed. What no ones knows is that Ahri has been before when she was 14. She was walking home when suddenly a drunken old man pulled her into the dark alley, and yeah she lost it that night. She didn’t tell anyone not even her parents. She learned how to fight just because of this, she wants to learn how to protect herself.

 

L.Joe suddenly kissed her, Ahri tried wiggling and letting loose, trying to kick him but it didn’t work. Ahri started getting scared, what if.. what if… she started yelling and telling him to stop. Suddenly, L.Joe slapped her and tell her to be quiet. “You are going to be mine… MINE.” L.Joe yelled and tore her shirt, revealing parts of her body. Ahri used all of her strength to push him off but it didn’t work. Ahri was getting really scared, “L.Joe please… please stop.” She was crying. All of the flashbacks from before was coming back to her, she was yelling and yelling, L.Joe wouldn’t let go of her until suddenly Ahri took something from the table next to the bed. It was the alarm clock, she slammed it on L.Joe head and he let go of her and held onto his head in pain. “Yah are you crazy!” L.Joe yelled still drunk. Sujin was crying while pointing at L.Joe telling him not to get close to her, she was so scared that she was going to be again. She was holding onto her clothes and she ran out of the house. She went to the secret house that black swan gathers, and it just so happened that everyone was there. “Yah ahri what happened?” Nayoung asked. She saw a bruise on Ahri’s face, and how her shirt was torn. “A..Ahri-ah?” Hyemi asked. They’ve never seen her so scared before. True they have seen her cry, but not crying like this. She looks so scared and confused. When Hana tried to touch her, she yelled, “please don’t touch me, please, I beg you don’t touch me.” Nayoung pulled Ahri into a hug and tried calming her down by saying, “AHRI IT’S US! Calm down it’s us, he’s not here anymore, not here anymore, no one will harm you.” and just by saying that Ahri calmed down and looked at her. “Nayoung unnie” and she started sobbing again.

 

The past few days, Ahri locked herself inside the room, she hasn't been eating nor drinking, the members are really worried about her. When her brother Daehyun came to try to make her eat, she screamed when he tried to get close to her, it looks like she’s really scared of boys. She can’t even being near her own brother. Even when B.A.P came they tried to hold her down, but she was literally screaming so loud, that everyone got scared, when they put her down, she climbed into a corner and begged them, “Please don’t touch me, I’m sorry, please don’t touch me, Please!!” They want to know what happened, but they have no way that they can find out.

 

L.Joe has been confused about where Ahri is, he doesn’t remember a thing, all he knows is that his head hurts so badly like someone hit him with something really hard, and that he was really drunk that night. He has been trying to search for her, until suddenly black swan contacted him. They wanted him to come over. L.Joe went over, only to find all of them looking really depressed. “Uhm so what happened?” L.Joe asked. “Wait and you’ll see” Nayoung said. “Ahri-ah can you please open the door, I cooked some porridge, you haven’t been eating at all these days” Hyemi said gently. “I don’t want to eat” Ahri said weakly. “You have to eat Ahri, we are sick of you locking yourself inside the bedroom and not eating, at least tell us what happened.” Jiyeon said. Ahri opened the door and walked out. It was then that she saw L.Joe and everything came flashing back into her head from that night. She started throwing things at him telling him to go away, “GO AWAY! DON’T COME NEAR ME, DON’T TOUCH ME, YOU MONSTER, GET AWAY FROM HIM, IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU.” Ahri walked backwards, and suddenly she slipped and landed on her , and because of falling she hit the cabinet behind her and that’s when the vase on it dropped onto her head. She held onto her bleeding head while getting up telling L.Joe not to go near her. The members were trying to hold onto her and treat her head but she was still resisting. Suddenly she fainted, L.Joe went to her and pick her up while caressing her face. What happened? What did I do? Did it happen when I was drunk? I didn’t try to…..right? A lot of questions started forming in their heads.

 

Credit to owner.

 

EHEHEHEH high guys. Okay first sorry for not updating the past FEW months. OKay i'm sorrry. Well I got lazy and I ran out of ideas for this story okay. I honestly don't know where I'm going with this story. So Sorry about the wierdness. Anyways hoped you guys liked it. Comment/subscribe/upvote