8

She, The Nerd And The Gangster

 

(Junhyung’s POV)

“Hyung is this the school we transferred to? Seoul Arts High huh?” Dongwoon said amazed.

“Yep, we’re transferring to this school, and I can see my Rhi Rhi everyday!!” Yoseob shouted.

“Yah, Ahri is mine. Go find your self a girl friend.” I said.

“Looks like they know we’re here. Let’s go.” Doojoon said and we all walk towards the gate after parking the motorbikes.

“Look who’s here? Teentop.” Kikwang said while smirking.

“Don’t start anything Kikwang-shi” Ahri said with a really cold voice.

“Aww it’s Kikwang-shi now? Not sleepy head anymore?” Kikwang asked Ahri while pouting.

Ahri gave Kikwang a cold stare that even I can’t help but look away.

If glaring could kill.......Kikwang.......

“Annyeong Rhi Rhi!!” Yoseob said cheerfully, but Ahri just turned around and walk away.

Doojoon hyung sighed, while Yoseob looks like he’s about to cry.

(End of Junhyung’s POV)


(Ahri’s POV)

Mianhae seobie-ah I have to do this, I can't get attached to you guys anymore, I have to marry him, or my parents would be very disappointed, and beside my heart flutters when I---- aish what am i thinking about?

When Ahri was thinking about this, she didn’t notice that the queenka Minyoung was walking toward her with a red face on, because she was furious about Ahri stealing all the attention from her.

“Yah , what are you wearing? Are you a celebrity or something. WTF why are you here huh? Do you not know who I am? I’m going to call my dad and he’s going to send all of you to another country. don’t know who I am and dare come to my place? Are you trying to act all “oh-so-mysterious” by wearing those masks? And were you trying to seduce my oppas?” Minyoung said and slapped my face real hard that made everyone gasped.

“No one slaps me. I repeat again, no one slaps me.” I said furiously, because I hate it when people touches my face except for the one I love. *And obviously Minyoung would be the last one on the list*

I took my phone out and called appa.

“Yobosa---” I was about to talk to my dad’s secretary when Minyoung took my phone and threw it on the ground, and that really pissed me off because she broke my phone case that was a gift from my oppa.

I grabbed Minyoung’s hair, and slammed her head onto the lockers.

“DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID?” I yelled.

“I don’t ing care...” Minyoung said while shaking.

I can tell that she’s scared but she’s trying to act brave.

“Looks like you don’t know who I am huh.” I said amazed that someone doesn't know who I am.

“Hana hold onto her while I finish my conversation.” I command.

“No problem” Hana held onto her head and slammed her head to the lockers again.

Everyone was watching it, even the principle, I bet he was secretly smiling since he hates Minyoung.

“Principle why aren’t you helping me? They’re bullying me!!” Minyoung yelled furiously.

“Sorry, this is the consequence you have to face after angering Ms. Jung.” Principle said.

“Who the ing hell is Ms.Jung.” Minyoung said while trying to pry Hana’s hand off her.

“Ms.Jung, also known as my daughter is AJ” appa said while walking through the crowd.

Minyoung’s family was walking behind appa with their head lowered, tsk they should be shameful after what their daughter did.

“And why the should I know who you are old man?” Minyoung said.

“Wow, Mr.Choi, I never expect your daughter to have manners like this.” appa said to her dad.

“Appa who are they?” Minyoung asked.

“CHOI MINYOUNG LOOK WHAT YOU DID! HE’S MY BOSS YOU KNOW?” her dad roared.

“Excuse me Mr.Choi in case you don’t know we are here can you please kind of lower your voice?” I asked politely.

“I’m sorry Miss. Please give us one more chance, I promise this won’t happen again.” Mr.Choi begged along with Mrs.Choi.

I looked at appa, and appa’s eyes widened.

“Mr.Principle if you don’t mind, can you please get me an ice pack?” Appa said.

The principle came back with an ice pack, and appa hand it to me.

“Put it on, I don’t want my daughter’s beautiful face swollen.” appa said.

L.Joe came to me.

“Kwenchana?” He asked me, worry filled his eyes.

“I’m fine” I said and he held onto my waist while everyone gasped.

“Everyone, L.Joe and AJ is getting married. Please congratulate them” appa announced.

Many students cheered for us and congratulate us, while Beast looks shock.

Of course, only Junhyung know that I’m getting married.

“Miss AJ, can you please take your mask off?” a guy asked.

I looked at L.Joe and whispered, “Should I?”

(End of Ahri’s POV)


(L.Joe’s POV)

I was really surprised when she asked for my opinion.

I answered her truthfully.

“I would love it if you reveal it since you’re really beautiful” I said while she blushed.

“But, if you don’t like it then don’t” I added.

She walked to her members and they listened to what she was saying but they all nodded while looking happy.

What surprised me was they took of their masks and said, “Annyeong we’re Black Swan”

All the boys gasped at their beauty.

Shinyeong grinned from ear to ear because of finally getting off her mask.

Ahri still has her cold face on, but her lips moved a bit upwards while the other girl smil heartily.

“Omo” Mr.Jung said.

“Gawd Ahri I’m glad that you finally reveal yourself.” He said.

“You guys can keep it a promise for me right? Keep it a promise so other people won’t know.” Ahri said.

“OF COURSE WE WILL” the students chorused.

“Thank you” Ahri said and smiled.

“She’s so pretty when she smiles” “Did she just smile?” “omg I feel like I’m going to faint” “wah no wonder she’s my role model”

Students murmured around the hall.

When some were trying to take pictures of them, Ahri immediately said, “if anyone take pictures right now I will make them not be able to see daylight anymore.” Everyone immediately put their phone and camera away.

Suddenly, this Junhyung guys walked toward her and leaned into her and even curled her hair while whispering something into her hair.

(End of L.Joe’s POV)


(Ahri’s POV)

“You were really cool Rhi Rhi. But acting all lovey dovey in front of me won’t move my heart a bit.” he said while curling my hair. “You’ll be mine soon, beautiful.”

*what the hell? I’m getting married and he still won’t give up?*

“Whatever it’s your life” I said and walked away from him and toward my husband.

(End of Ahri’s POV)





Was this chapter boring? :( I think it might be boring for some of you.

This is my first time updating this fast. 

Please give me some suggestion~

Subscribe/comment/vote