11

She, The Nerd And The Gangster

 

(Ahri’s POV)

We all went to the salon to get ready for the party.

“Unnie, we’re here!” I yelled when we all walked into the salon.

“Aigoo, you didn’t have to yell, I can hear you perfectly you know.” Unnie scolded.

“Arraso arraso just palli dress us up.” I said.

Unnie pulled all of us to a chair.

Unnie did my make up, while the others were did by her assistants.

3 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ahri-ah you’re done!! Yah wake up.” Unnie yelled and I jerked up.

All the other members look like they’re about to fall asleep too.

“Wahhh you’re so pretty!” hana said while admiring me.

“Aish, I don’t like this.” I said while touching my hair.

“Yah no touching.” Unnie said while slapping my hair.

“Guys we’re going to be late if we don’t go right now.” Nayoung unnie said.

“Someone please wake Shinyeong up” Hyemi said while we all just facepalmed.

Shinyeong is the hardest to wake up out of all of us.

“Shinyeongie wakie wakie, we have to go now.” Hana said.

“5 minkhefkahelufga;iuegf;iauwegfia;uwg” she mumbled.

“Wahh shinyeongie look at that pink car, I think it’s the same one as yours” I said.

Shinyeong jerked up, “BWOH who dare to have the same car as me, and mostly it’s pink!!” she yelled.

“I was just joking Shinyeong let’s go before we’re late.” I said while Shinyeong pouted.

(End of Ahri’s POV)


(L.Joe’s POV)

“Are you guys doneeeeeee??” I yelled for the 10th time.

“I’m done.” C.A.P said while walking down the stairs.

“Same~” Niel, Changjo and Ricky said.

“Yah you guys wait for me, I need to fix my hair.” Chunji said while looking at the mirror.

“Hyung we’re going to be late if we don’t leave now.” Ricky said while looking at his watch.

“Aish Aish fine.” Chunji said and we left.

(In the car)

“Chunji hyung can you please stop staring at yourself in the mirror while fixing your hair? It’s really annoying you know.” Changjo said.

*Thank you Changjo for saying what I want to say* I thought.

“Guys we’re here!” Ricky said while bouncing up and down.

“Is that seriously a red carpet??” Niel asked.

“Yah it is.” someone answered us when we were out of the car.

We turned around.

“Oh annyeonghaseyo Onew hyung.” Niel said.

“Annyeong!!” Shinee walked out of their car.

“Let’s go guys~” Taemin and Ricky said while skipping on the red carpet.

*yes, skipping*

We all got in the party, and the whole school was there, all dressed formally with a partner.

Suddenly the lights were turned off, and Mr.Jung and Mrs.Jung was on the stage.

They said a long speech until they said,” Now we welcome the birthday girl” and everyone clapped.

Ahri came out onto the stage, and god was she pretty.

“OMG” “She’s a goddess” “I’m fainting” “Can she be any prettier?”

People murmured about her.

Ahri gave another speech but I wasn’t listening because I was staring at how pretty she was.

She was wearing a gold dress, while her friend were each wearing different dresses that really suit them.

 

(Ahri)

(Nayoung)

(Shinyeong)

(Hyemi)

(Hana)

 

I was still watching her until I heard a loud BANG!

(End of L.Joe’s POV)


(Ahri’s POV)

I was saying the speech that I practiced for days.... until I heard a loud bang, and 7 boys wearing black with masks covering their masks came into the party, they opened the door so hard that the vases next to it shattered onto the floor.

Ughh seriously they have to come in when I was saying the speech I memorized for days, not they really piss me off.

They were all holding a gun, while saying “Don’t move.”

Like I’m not going to move.

“As if they’re going to scare me” I murmured.

Appa signalled me and my brother to fight them while they will move the people out.

I signalled Black Swan to start, when suddenly L.joe appeared next to me.

“Yah what are you doing here? You should leave. You’ll be in danger.” I said worrying about his safety.

Aish why am I even worried, I shouldn’t care if he got eaten by a pig.

“Of course I’m here to help you, do you think I would really leave my fiance while she’s fighting who knows those people are. And are you worried about me? Aww so sweet.” L.joe said.

I gave him the WTF look. While he pleaded me.

“Aish fine, you guys can help, just please be careful.” I murmured the last part.

We all started fighting.

The seven guys took their walkie talkies out and started talking, and suddenly a bunch of people dressed in black, again, came in.

If I’m right, there was around 200 people.

I’m glad that the room was really big, or else...I don’t even want to think about it.

As if in cue, we all started fighting each other.

In 5 minutes half of the poeple were donw on the floor, while me, BLACK SWAN, TEENTOP, and BEAST, yes beast were here too, we were all drenched in sweat.

I took my dress off, BECAUSE, I wore my fighting clothes inside just in case something like this happens.

My members did the same thing.

 

(Fight clothing)

 

We all tied up our hair in seconds and dodged the punch that were coming our way.

Hana and Nayoung unnie are working together, since Nayoung unnie isn’t that good at fighting compare to us.

We were all fighting hard, until I saw one of the guy that were suppose to be down were standing behind L.Joe while raising his gun.

I ran toward L.Joe and BANG the gun hit my shoulder.

“Ahri!” Many people called me, while I just endured the pain and kicked the person’s gun of while punch him right into his face which made him unconscious.

The fight started again.

Finally there were only the 7 guys left and a few more other little brats that looks like they’re going to collapse anytime soon.

I know I was losing a lot of blood, but I have to fight.

L.Joe was staring at me as if saying he’s sorry and he balled up his fists and started punching crazily, and Junhyung looks like he can kill anyone that goes near him now.

There were only the 7 guys left now, and they look exhausted.

“Tsk we’ll be going now, but before we leave we’re going to leave you a gift.” I assume it was the leader who said that.

And suddenly he raised his gun toward Nayoung unnie and pulled the trigger.

BANG!

“We’ll meet again~ See you guys”the leader said and left.

I saw the guys leave......and.......

( End of Ahri’s POV)

 



I'm Sorry for not updating for a long time (90 degree bow)

Are you guys curious about who was it that got shot?

Well........it'ss 

(Secret)

keke stay tuned for the next chapter.

Not to me......

Aww so cute

Kiss Kiss~

    

So who do you guys think the seven mysteious guys are?

Infinite OR Block B???

Comment!!