7

She, The Nerd And The Gangster

Tell me who's clothing you like the best after reading!!!


(Ahri’s POV)

“Sorry guys excuse me.” I said and left the table to the restroom.

My friends looked at me with concern, looks like unni told them.

I was walking towards the restroom, when suddenly someone pulled me.

On my first instinct, I flipped them over.

“Ughhh” the person groaned, I turned around, it was Junhyung.

“What do you want?” I asked while sending him deadly glare.

“Ahri-ah let me explain wha---” he was about to say something but I cut him off.

“Shut up, you don’t know what I’ve been through. Leave now, I’m marrying someone I LOVE” I said while emphasizing the last word and walked away.

“She forced me, I was drugged.” Junhyung said and I stopped.

WHAT? forced? are you kidding me?

“Wh..What do you mean?” I asked.

Junhyung explained everything to me.

“Ahri-ah so you know that I wasn’t in my right mind. I was drugged.” he said.

I looked away, “This means nothing now, I’m marrying.” I said and stood up.

“It’s an arranged marriage right?” He asked.

WTF how did he know?

My eyes widened.

“Surprise huh?” he asked. “Something even more surprising would be coming. Just wait. I’ll take you back” he said and left.

“Huh? Take me back? Ha, he thinks I’m the ahri he use to know. tsk tsk tsk” I said while shaking my head.

I returned back to my seat and saw L.Joe staring at me.

“What are you looking at?” I asked him with an annoyed tone since I hate it when people stare at me.

“Huh huh? Oh uhh nothing.” L.Joe said while scratching his neck awkwardly.

“Wierdo” I mumbled.

(End of Ahri’s POV)

 

(3rd Person’s POV)

Everyone finished eating dinner and they walked out of the restaurant.

“L.Joe you should send your fiance home first shouldn’t you. Oh and ALONE” Mrs.Jung said after seeing that teentop were getting into the same car as them.

Teentop pouted and got off the car.

“By the way, when I mean home, I mean you guys have your own house. you guys would be living together before wedding to get to know each other more.” Mrs.Jung said.

“BWO!” L.Joe and Ahri both shouted.

“yep yep get going kids we will see you tomorrow, but if you come to me with a good news it would be better you know what I mean?” Mrs.Lee said while Mrs.Jung giggled.

“What are you talking about omma?” L.Joe asked.

“Oh you know, they’re talking about wanting grandchildren” Mr.Jung answered.

Ahri and L.Joe both blushed, while Teentop and Black Swan Oooohed.

“Aish jinja, we’ll be going bye guys” L.Joe said and drove off.

The silence in the car was very awkward.

Ahri was looking outside the window, while L.Joe was trying to find something to talk about.

“Uhhhh.....” L.Joe started, while Ahri just turned around and looked at him.

“So what do you think of this marriage?” L.Joe asked.

“This is a piece of .And I won’t give a about it.” Ahri said while still looking out the window.

*gawd does she have to be like this? It’s not like I would like to lose my freedom.* L.Joe thought while frowning because of her use of words.

“Yah, do you know many girls would like to be in your position?” L.Joe asked furiously.

“Well.......too bad... so sad I’m not the part of “Many girls” Ahri said while making the quotation in the air and looked the other way.

*Wahhh I didn’t know girls could be like this, well...technically she’s not just any girl she’s the #1 gangster, what did I expect, like her wearing pink? LOL never. Just imagine her all girly....ughh what am I thinking about.* L.Joe thought.

“Yah can’t you pay attention while driving? Or should I drive instead?” Ahri said while she was about to take off her seatbelt.

“Ani Ani I’ll drive geez” L.joe said while sighing.

After 10 minutes of awkward silence, well only for L.Joe since ahri was enjoying the silence, they finally arrived at their house.

Ahri went into the master bedroom and looked around, she went around the house, and went into the closet and found that all her belongings are there except for her nerdy looks.

“OMG omma she forgot ugh” Ahri said while facepalming her self.

She immediately messaged Black Swan.

GROUP CHAT

To: Shinyeongie, Hana, Nayoung, Hyemi <333333333,

From: AJ

GUYS OMG omma forgot to pack me my nerd clothing, I think she did it on purpose what should I do?

 

To: AJ

From: Shinyeongie, Hana, Nayoung, Hyemi <333333333,

We should just be Black Swan tomorrow- Hana

I AGREE SO I CAN WEAR PINK- Shinyeongie

But I thought Ri ri wants to be nerd and test L.Joe- Hyemi <333333333

Ikr, so maybe you should just go back home and get your clothing- Nayoung

But But Omma said I can’t go home and get it I just texted her she said to be myself tmr- AJ

Than we should be ourself and wear our masks- Hana

Yes Yes and Imma wear my new pink mask I bought and you guys can wear the ugly black mask- Shinyeongie

Shinyeong STFU we don’t care about what you wanna wear, even if you don’t wear any clothes to school tmr and be I believe we won’t ING care, and that’s not the problem. the problem is should we still be a nerd tmr or act like black swan?- Hyemi <333333333

Hyemi you got the point here so Shinyeong can you be quiet for awhile? Ri ri let’s just be Black Swan from now on, I’m sick of the nerdy look.- Nayoung

But But unni I want to test L.Joe.- AJ

You guys are so mean to me *Sniff sniff*-Shinyeongie

Shinyeong you’re right next to me and you’re not sad at all, you’re still pissing me off because of asking me what you should wear tmr.Than it is decided, we will be ourself tmr and wear w/e we want since the principle wouldn’t care anyways. -Hana

yep- Nayoung, AJ, Hyemi

YAY I CAN FINALLY WEAR PINK- Shinyeongie

Nayoung, Hyemi, Hana, AJ has left

huhuhu unni you guys left me AGAIN- Shinyeongie

(End of 3rd person POV)

 

(Ahri’s POV)

“Looks like it would be time to reveal ourself tomorrow” I said

*What is she talking about? revealing herself tomorrow?* L.Joe thought.

I began preparing the clothes I’m wearing tomorrow.

After preparing it I went to sleep, yep I slept in the master room.

“yah wake up, I want to sleep on the bed” L.Joe started poking me.

“Go to the other rooms, this house has at least 3 rooms ok.” I said annoyed.

“I know, I checked but they’re all locked.” L.Joe said while lowering his head.

“Aish omma, ughh” I moved to the side and I felt L.Joe climb into the bed.

*This is awkward* They both thought at the same time.

L.Joe took most of the blankets so I was shivering from cold.

Suddenly someone hugged me, of course it was L.Joe.

“Ya...Yah what are you doing?” I asked while stuttering.

“Can you stay still? I’m only doing this because you keep on shaking that I can’t sleep” L.Joe said.

I stayed still and let him hug me.

I don’t know why but I like the feeling, the feeling of him hugging me.

(End of Ahri’s POV)

 

(L.joe’s POV)

I hugged her!

I like the feeling of hugging her, now I sound like a ert.

But I don’t know why that I like the feeling of her in my arms.

My heart is beating so fast.

Soon I closed my eyes, while inhaling the scent of vanilla from her hair.

The next morning I was awoken by a scream.

i turned around and ahri looks like she’s about to kill me, but I didn’t know what happened.

She suddenly run into the bathroom and I heard the water running so she’s probably showring now.

What happened?

Wait does she go to my school?

Omma said she does, I’ll just ask her later.

The bathroom door opened, and Ahri came out.

(pic of ahri)

 

She walked out and said that she’s going to school.

“Do you go to our school” I asked.

“Yah I do.” She replied while looking away.

“But I’ve never seen you before.” I said curiously.

“You’ll know later, so stop asking.” she said and walked out of the room.

I got up and went to prepare.

Wait is she going to wear that to school? She’s going to be scolded by the principle.

I went to the kitchen and found a sandwich on the table with a glass of juice.

Did she leave already?

I went to school but I didn’t see her.

I met up with teentop until suddenly people started running to the gates.

What’s happening?

“Yah what’s happening?” C.A.P asked.

“Molla hyung, let’s go” Ricky said and we all walk to the gate.

We saw a long black limo.

“What the...are celebrities coming?” Niel asked.

The door opened, and Black swan walked out.

OMG they all look so Black except for Shinyeong, she’s all pink today.

Suddenly, we heard roaring sounds..........

(End of L.Joe’s POV)

(Pic of Ahri)

(Pic of Hana)

 

(Pic of Nayoung)

(Pic of Hyemi)

(Pic of Shinyeong)

 

 


Readers I'm really sorry about not updating.

I was on vacation at hawaii and didn't bring my computer!

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

I'll update soon~

Thank you for all the subscribers and the comments! <3