13

She, The Nerd And The Gangster

 

(Ahri’s POV)

“Ugh what happened?” I groaned as I try to sit up.

I felt someone holding my hands and turned around to find L.Joe sleeping in a very uncomfortable position with his head bobbing up and down while holding onto my hands tightly.

I took my hand out of his strong grip and tried to get up.

I was still strong enough to lay L.Joe onto the bed.

“Ughh I need to shower, I smell like the hospital.” I said as I sniff myself.

I went into the bathroom and showered with a lot of pain.

(End of Ahri’s POV)

 

 

 

 

(L.Joe’s POV)

Ah this bed is so uncomfortable, unlike the one that I use--- WTH why am I lying on the bed?

“OMG where’s Ahri?” I screamed and woke up the members that were sprawled across the room.

“Wha? What happened?” Ricky said while scratching his head.

Everyone woke up, except for the lazy bum C.A.P he was still sleeping with his mouth hang wide open.

“Ahri disappeared!” I said.

“Yah hyung sometimes I think you’re stupid, can’t you hear the water sound coming from the bathroom?” Changjo said.

Oh kekeke.... uhh can’t believe I didn’t know that.

“O..Of course I heard that, I just screamed so that you guys would wake up.” I said embarrassed.

“Yah yah stop denying and go to sleep.” Niel said and went back to the couch.

The door clicked, and I saw Ahri trying to walk out of the room with great difficulties, she looks like she’s in great pain.

“Yah, who told you to wake up and leave the ned without telling me? And did you seriously laid me on the bed when you’re still hurt? You know you could get hurt, and your wounds could get infected, or it could open and god knows what will happen.” L.Joe started nagging while Chunji said, “Here comes the nagging.” and went back to sleep.

“Yah stop nagging and bring me back to the bed, I think I need to crack my back.” Ahri said.

I helped her to the bed.

“I’m going to go out and get some food for you guys, do you want anything?” I asked her.

“I want CHEESECAKE!!” she said cheerfully, and realizing what she just did she had her poker face back.

“Arraso” I said while chuckling and gave her a smile before I walked out.

(End Of L.Joe’s POV)

 

 

 

(Ahri’s POV)

*Aish why did I just do that?*  I thought while hitting my head.

“Stop hitting your head when you’re already hurt.” someone said.

I raised my head only to find Junhyung.

“What do you want?” I asked coldly.

“Hey don’t be so cold to me, when you were so excited when L.Joe talked to you.” Junhyung said with a fake sad face.

*Dammit he saw everything?*

“What do you want?” I asked again.

“Nothing just wanted to visit you.” he said.

“Well now that you see me and I’m perfectly fine you can leave now.” I said while pointing towards the door.

“Arraso no need to chase me out right?” he said while raising both of his hands and walked out.

(End of Ahri’s POV)

 

 

 

(Junhyung’s POV)

“At least you’re okay now.” I mumbled while walking out.

I saw L.Joe coming back so I purposely bumped into him and said, “no matter what I will take her back.” and walked away.

*I will take you back*

(End of Junhyung’s POV)

 

 

 

(L.Joe’s POV)

*What the is wrong with this guy? Doesn’t he know that we’re getting married?*

“Like I’ll let you take her away from me” I said when he walked away.

I went into the room and put the food down onto the table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I took out the food I bought and set it onto the table while yelling, “Food is here!”

Everyone shot out of their sleeping mode and went to the table arguing over food, while I took some fried rice and cheesecake to Ahri.

“Ah open your mouth.” I said.

“WHAT?” Ahri said with a surprised expression.

“What I’m your husband can’t I feed you? Plus you’re hurt.” I said amazed that I actually said.

“What do you me----” She was cut off when I stuff a full mouth of fried rice into .

She started glaring at me but I just acted innocent.

The next few weeks, I took care of her and we got really close.

“Byunghyun can you pour me a cup of water?” She asked.

*Yes, she calls me my real name now. No one calls me that except for my close friends and family*

“Call me oppa than I will.” I said while grinning.

“Bw--Bwo?” she said with wide eyes.

“I said call me oppa” I repeated.

“Byunghyun o--oppa” she said with a red face.

“I’ll do it right now.” I said loudly while grinning from ear to ear.

*Ahri I’m glad that we can spend time like this and get to know each other more day by day.* I thought happily.

(End of L.Joe’s POV)

 


I'm really sorry about the late update! :(

You guys liked it?? Leave some comments below and tell me how you feel!

I won't be updating that often since my exams are coming up, hope you guys can understand!

And once again thank you to all the subscribers!

Sorry about the picture spams :p