Out of Control

Playing with a Dragon's Heart

"Jiyong, can you step out of this room for a while? Seung Hwan is there outside, he'll you if you wanted to go somewhere." Hyun Suk sighed tiredly and looked at his nephew who was teasingly smirking at their girl companion.

"Will he me if I escape and go back home? I could easily kill him inside my house." Jiyong said with a smirked.

"Jiyong, please."

"Please what? Kill him?"

"If you lay one finger on one of us in here, we'll simply just pushed you off a high building." Chaerin said, her patience draining out of her.

A while ago, when she joined them at the table and everybody was seated, she kept herself in a compose manner and started talking professionally to Hyun Suk. But every word she said hangs with a snicker, or a bloody teasing or a hell of interruption and insults coming from the suspect of the case. She managed to keep a high profile of professionalism but Jiyong was already getting on her nerves fifteen minutes later.

"Hmm, I can't be quite sure you'll see my death because I'm pretty sure I'll slit your throat first and let your filthy blood flow out of you." Jiyong replied with confidence and then he saw her body twitched so little that it was only him that saw it.

"Kwon Jiyong. If you don't go out of this room in 5 seconds, I swea-"

"No need to count, dirty old man. I'm out of this place. Away from her and you. Enjoy ing, losers." he said and opened the door. "Oh, and filthy beggar! Keep your eyes open when you reach the parking lot, I'll be there." with that and one last cocky grin, he slammed the door shut.

"I'm sorry for him, Chaerin-ah." Hyun Suk started as he rubbed his temple.

"No need, sir. I'm used to him calling me names."

"Ah. When you were young, am I right?"

Chaerin managed a nod and sighed all she can.

"I don't know what I have to do to him. He's just so...lost in control. He's gotten wild and...dangerous." he whispered as he was intently staring at the chair that Jiyong used to sit just 5 minutes ago.

"Honestly, sir. I knew he was bad way back before and I highly expected him to be..you know. His cases about snatching before proved me that but it was different now, he actually...killed someone. I'm sorry, sir." she said quickly but bluntly.

True. Even before they even parted ways when they were children, she was expecting him to be like this. Bad and cruel and just...evil. She wasn't surprised when she watched the tv news with Daesung and Seungri and inside the news was about Jiyong stealing for the 6th time.

Hyun Suk chuckled at her straightforwardness. That attitude of hers was actually the reason why he declared to the whole South Korea that she was the wisest and the best lawyer in this generation. She had won every battle, never even felt the feeling of lost.

Her talent was the reason why he called her up here. In this very room.

"I actually have a favor to ask you, Ms Lee." he started nervously and leaned forward so that he can rest his intertwined hands in the table.

"What is it, sir?" her professionalism creeping up again to her as he called her Ms Lee. He only addressed her like that when it was important.

"I...I need you stand as Jiyong's lawyer."

Chaerin didn't reply. What? Jiyong's lawyer? Jiyong's? The devil born's?

"W-What? But why, sir?" she asked.

Hyun Suk stood up and put his hands on his back, intertwining them once again.

"Kwon Jiyong is my nephew. I want you to help him get out of this mess." he said and turned around to face the girl again. He watched as her eyebrows meet. "No, I'm not doing this to save him just because he's a blood relative."

Chaerin smoothed her eyebrows again. Why did he knew she was thinking like that?

"I'm simply asking you this since I know, I just can feel it, that he isn't at fault in this." he stated simply. He looked at her anxiously. Chaerin was the best and the girl had passed a very rocky road and he didn't want to add his 'saving-my-evil-nephew' request to add as a burden to her but he needed to do it.

Because he can feel Jiyong's fear and it wasn't just any fear.

"And why is that, sir?"

"I can't explain it. But you'll know once you talk to him about that night." he explained.

Chaerin kept quite as she started forcing Jiyong's image in her mind. He did looked stressed awhile ago and it looks like he was scared. His eyes told her so.

But heck, helping the suspect get out of this? no. She was used to saving INNOCENT people's lives as she never once defended a suspect before. This is gonna ba new thing. She loves new things. But clearing a way for an ? no.

"Sir, I-"

"Chaerin, please. Believe in him." he desperately begged and clasped his sweaty and fatherly hands in hers.

Chaerin inhaled a mouthful of air and exhaled. She looked at the man she owned her life. He was her feet that stands to keep her on top. He helped her in everything. He gave another life to her.

She pursed her lips together and thought, maybe helping a devil wouldn't hurt her much.

~

"So, can you tell me what exactly happened that dawn of the 14th of February?" Chaerin patiently asked the man across her.

She was his lawyer. His defendor. And even if she'd rather rot in a catacomb, she still chose to cover Lucifer himself. She was against it, ofcourse. Why would she even stand up for the suspect, worse was he was her blood sworn enemy? She only stands up for the victims and not the other way around. But the way Hyun Suk begged her made her do the other thing.

"I ed while watching him die." he told her sarcastically.

Chaerin rolled her eyes at annoyance.

Hyun Suk had called Jiyong again in the room 29 minutes ago and within those minutes, Jiyong had managed to answer every sarcastic answers to her completely relevant questions.

"Is there a motive? What is it?" she asked again, hoping once more that he'll manage to answer decently.

"Yes. To in the second his last breath was exhaled."

Chaerin wished she never hoped at all.

"What were you-"

"How are you, Lee? Feeling any superior now that you're the best lawyer in this ed up city?" he mocked.

Chaerin sighed again and glared. She decided that ignoring him will let him down.

"You know, it's so ing disgusting that you're ing my uncle just to get to this position." he continued. "I should probably write a book; 's and where to bury them' and don't worry I'll give credits to you because I'm gonna use you as an example."

That angered Chaerin. Being called a wasn't really her favorite and she was in a bad mood because she was actually in a room with the Hell Prince.

"SHUT THE UP, YOU MORON! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY BLOODY RIGHT TO CALL ME A BECAUSE I'M NOT ONE! I'M NOT ING YOUR UNCLE, FOR YOUR ING INFORMATION. I GOT TO THIS PLACE BECAUSE OF HARDWORK!" she screamed but it only made Jiyong's smirk widen more. Seeing her so angry made him happy.

"Hardwork? Hardwork to make my uncle ? HA! I bet you'd always have a with that two moron that you call friends."

" YOU! If I'd know, you're probably ing your mother too because she's the only one who can accept your tiny ...or do you even have one?" it was her turn to mock and insult him.

"YOU DON'T ING INCLUDE MY MOTHER IN THIS CONVERSATION, YOU . AND FOR YOUR ING INFORMATION, I DO HAVE A . IT'S BIG BUT YOUR HOLE IS PROBABLY BIGGER THAN THIS"

"WELL, YOU DON'T ING ACCUSE ME OF SOMETHING I'D NEVER DO, SCUMBAG."

They hadn't notice that they were standing in front of each other until they heard a chaos outside the door. Chaerin was the first one to gathered up her thoughts of anger and pushed Jiyong away harshly.

He watched her with eagle eyes as he stared at her back, her brown her covered it mostly. He sat back down and started ripping the notes she was writing on. He looked back at her when she opened the door.

Screams filled the room as she opened the door and her eyes widened at what she saw.

Everything was a mess. Papers were flying, blood was splashed mostly, people were in chaos and guns shots everywhere. She hissed when a glass shard hitted her calf but she carried on.

"CHAERIN! TAKE JIYONG WITH YOU AND GET OUT OF THIS PLACE! NOW!" she heard her boss' scream but she can't see him. She immediaely moved inside again and grabbed Jiyong's wrist.

"!" she heard him shout. He was restraining at first but he managed to run with her when a bullet crossed his eyes. The metal and his eyes were an inch apart and he thanked himself for avoiding it.

They continued running until they managed to get out of the building, which was drowned in fire.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N:

Review the chapter please? ;;) Don't hesitate to point out the flaws, alright?

Loveyou guys! Comment and subscribe, lovely people:***

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS! I LOVE YOU GUYS, REALLY:***