Noodles

Playing with a Dragon's Heart

"Now, I want you to answer as accurate as possible." Chaerin began while she looked for a pen in her bag.

"You don't tell me what to do." Jiyong spat while he rubbed his aching wrist. Apparently, Chaerin had literally dragged him outside of his room for his 'interrogation' as she call it. Now, they were seating face to face in the living room; him on the couch, her on the ground, the coffee table in between them.

Chaerin rolled her eyes when she found the pen and then raised a brow at him. "I've taken a day-off, for your information, just to talk to you. If you don't answer in a nice way or in the right way, I'll jus-"

"ASK THE QUESTIONS, WOMAN. Geez." he huffed in annoyance. "You woke me up in 6 in the morning! Those questions better be good for me or I'll just you 'till you die."

" me? Meaning you want me?" she answered with both brows raised this time. A tease won't do any harm before interrogation, right?

His face turned to one of those faces that girls do when they see boys picking their nose. "You disgusting scum." he said in horror in which she replied with another roll of eyes.

"I have conditions." he said. Chaerin looked up him in wonder.

"Conditions? You can't have conditions when you're being interr-"

"One! Only three questions." he cutted in. Chaerin gaped.

"Three?" she looked at her set of questions. "But this is fifteen! Make that four!" she demanded.

"Not my problem, Lee. Two, If I said that I want to stop, we will stop. Three, you're not ing allowed to interrupt while I am speaking." he smirked. He watched as she studied her paper again, biting her lips on the process.

Chaerin sighed. She didn't know why but she reluctantly agreed in his conditions.

"Annoying demanding nagging git." she muttered and started looking for a blank page in her notebook.

"I heard that, you little piece of irritating ." she heard him said. She ignored him and looked up with a determined face, a face she always use when she was in her office or when she was interrogating a person.

"So, why did you murder Mr Hwang?" she asked for a first question.

"I was bored." he answered simply, his deep brown eyes reflected the flames of the fire in the fireplace. It looked like his eyes were burning, making Chaerin cringed in fear.

"Are you sure?"

"Is that a question, Lee? That counts as two the-"

"NO! No." she shouted in annoyance, making Jiyong smirk again. He just loves an irritated Lee.

She huffed before asking the second one. "Do you know Mr Hwang?"

"Well, duh?"

"Yes or no?"

"Is that another question?" he replied, a smug smile on his face.

"NO!" she shouted again, making Jiyong laugh. She hissed in anger and wrote in his 'answers' in her notebook.

"Can you tell me exactly what happened that midnight?" she questioned.

"I was smoking while waiting for this girl I met at the bar when Mr Hwang walked to the parking lot of the building in front of me. Just like I said, I was bored, so I walked to him and stabbed him. Then after that, I watched as his blood covered my shoes-"

"STOP!" she screamed. She looked at him disgutingly and sighed. He's starting to get on her nerves once again.

"You have a last one, Lee. Think about it." he smiled again.

Her eyes lingered on the smile for a while.

Even though he is and will always be the most jerkish human she'll ever encounter, she rather finds his smile an attractive one. Her eyes travelled to his whole face. Everything about his face had changed. His eyes were still the same though(his only feature that she was familiar with), although she noticed a little change. His cheekbones were high and pointed now wereas they were chubby before. His nose had gotten sharp. His lips were in the perfect shape and color. His jaw was more firm and his neck was more visible than before, his adams apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed. He had gotten attractive despite his unnatural hair color-which was white blond- and the heavy looking bags under those eyes. 

"You have to stop staring, Lee. I don't want you falling in love with me." he said and layed down on the couch, another smirk replaced his attractive smile.

She glared and huffed, "Who would actually stare at your fugly face, Kwon?"

"You."

"Oh, yes. I was staring at you, wondering on why on earth you're so ing hideous." she lied. Making him know that she finds him attractive will lead to a forever and endless thread of teasings. She felt like smacking herself to a wall for thinking that her enemy was attractive.  

Jiyong only rolled his eyes.

She glared.

"Last one," she sighed. "What have you been doing on the past 13 years? Tell me everything except for the stealing parts." 

His eyes narrowed as he thought of a lie that he could tell. Sadly, he hasn't thought of any. He hadn't expected that Lee wil ask this question. He expected that she will only ask question about the murder and not about his past.

"I want to stop now, ." he said coldly and stood up. He kicked the coffee table to make way, causing the thing to bump Chaerin.

"YAH!" she screamed but he didn't looked back. She watched as his back retreated and then he finally turned left to enter his room.

The slam of the door made Chaerin's shoulder to jump in surprise. She felt the cold atmosphere drop heavily on her shoulders. What just happened?

~

"'He was bored...'" she muttered as she studied her notes from earlier of today. Her own handwriting mocked her as she stared at them. Her eyes darted to the next line.

'Well, duh?' it said.

Duh means yes, right? She debated with herself.

So Jiyong knows Mr Hwang. But then he said he was waiting for a girl infront of the building where Mr Hwang probably worked and he said he just saw him and out of boredom, he killed him.

"But why does he know Mr Hwang then?" she muttered again, her eyebrows creased. Confusion started creeping on her.

'Just like I said, I was bored, so I walked to him and stabbed him.' her handwriting read.

Stabbed? But Hyun Suk said Mr Hwang died because a bullet was stuck to his heart.

A bullet.

A gun.

Her eyes narrowed when realization hit her.

Jiyong was lying all the time.

~

Chaerin sleepily walked to the kitchen.

She was woken up by the smell of, most likely, noodles. She observed the area for about a minute before going back to her bed when she found emptiness.

Jiyong sighed in relief when he heard the sound of her room closed. He stood up and sat at the high chair of the counter and ate his cup noodles quietly in the dark. He was thankful that Lee had a cabinet full of cup noodles.

He have been staying here for three days, his record on the back of his bedroom door told him, and this is the only time he ate.

He groaned in satisfaction as the warm liquid filled his esophagus and unto his stomach, which growled loudly at the impact. He was so hungry that he finished the cup in minutes before diving into his second cup.

What a life.

~

Her eyes stared at the inside of her trash can for about 5 minutes.

Three empty cup of noodles.

Her mind automatically flashbacked in the last hours and days, finding herself eating a cup of the food, but her mind told her none. For as long as she remembered, she ate breakfast, lunch and dinner with either with Bom or alone.

So that left her thoughts with Jiyong.

Her brow raised as she realized that it was him eating all along.

She smirked. She thought he would kill himself by not eating at all.

That rotten rat, she mused. He could've told her.

In fact she was only waiting for him to say a thing about eating but she didn't received any from him. What a prideful git, she mused again and starter fixing a decent meal.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Author's note:

Another chapter, guys! This is slightly boring for some but bleh! I tried. HAHA! A huge thank you for the people that commented for the last 8 chapters of PWACH. I'm so flattered:""""> and also, thank you for those who just subscribe, I'll try not letting you down!

Alsssooooooo~ thanks to those who congratulated me:****

HAVE YOU SEEN THE SKYDRAGON MOMENTS?! THE PICTURES AND MY BABY CHAERIN SINKING THE SHIP AND THEN RISING IT AGAIN WITH PICTURES THAT WERE LABELED "PHOTO BY GDGDBABYBABY" AND "MUAH!" AND THEIR PERFORMANCE IN MY OTHER HUBBY, JIYONG'S OOAK CONCERT? HOMAYGAAAAAAS. MY INFIKNIGHT HEART IS BURSTING WITH FEELS<3 I'M LITERALLY PUKING RAINBOWS AND TING GLITTERS, YOU GUYS.

Anyways, enjoy and comment, alright? Love you:***

*runs away with SkyDragon*