Coffee

Playing with a Dragon's Heart

Jiyong absentmindedly read a random line if one of the chapters of the book-Pride and Prejudice, the title says- he stole from Lee's bookshelf. A blank face and an uninterested eyes faced the book. He never liked books but seeing that this is the only 'entertainment' that Lee can offer, he forced himself to read. Like actually read.

He barely understood anything about the book. The only thing he likes about the book was Mr Darcy. He thinks the name Darcy is the only thing that was entertaining out of the whole bundle of papers. Everytime he encounters the name Darcy, a snigger comes out from his mouth and because of that he was 98% sure that his sanity was slowly fading away.

The book also served as a distraction for him.

What happened this morning was a something that knocked down his brain. Lee just actually told him that Seunghyun and Youngbae came to her, told her that his mother's alive.

Bull. Every single point is just impossible. And she even expects him to believe.

Point 1. Youngbae and Seunghyun came to her? He simply just can scoff at the idea. Those two were his bestfriends. He knows them from the roots of their hair and the soles of their feet. He knows that they loathed Lee just as much as he loathed her. They will never come to her even if it's life or death.

Point 2. All the evidences from his memory is a proof that his mother is dead. Probably dancing in heaven or rotting in hell.

The very last time he saw his mother was when he became 11 years old. Left him in his own birthday party and ever since then, he always thought she was kidnapped.

Only kidnapped. That's why he was so confident about finding her. He was desperate for looking for her everywhere to the extent that he went to Paris, the place she always loved and always wanted to visit. Desperate to the point he went with his Uncle Dongwoon.

. He put the book down on the top of the nightstand. He grouchily layed down and stared at the ceiling, his arms resting on his forehead.

And then yesterday, he looked back over the decade and 3 years of his life without her.

There was no information of her. No signs. No calls. No letters. No shadows. Nothing.

It was obvious, really. She was dead.

He started burying her in his head. There's was no body to bury, so better bury the memories of her.

Then Lee can just tell him some bull like that because everything she just told him was all ing lies.

What does Lee want, really? Revenge on him? For what? Insulting her? Revenge for when they were kids? . If she wants to revenge, at least have some brain to do so. She's the ing best lawyer in Seoul. Why is she doing something so childish like this?

What she said was absurd but he can't deny the fact that he was moved. Now, all he wants to do is go to Youngbae and Seunghyun and then squeezed out the truth from them.

That's it. He went outside that his of his room and it was all ebony black. Lee isn't here yet. Good.

His feet walked on their own and brought him in front of the front door. His eyes lingered on the door knob. Temptation to go outside was flowing in his blood and then he couldn't stop his own hands from grasping the golden ball.

The first burn was tolerable but it still stinged him and he quickly withdraw his hand, clutching it in his own chest.

The second burn was now something. He withdrawed again and this time tears were threatening to pour from his eyes.

He rubbed his face with frustration.

I will just look for those two idiots, beat them until they tell me the truth and then come back here like nothing happened.

A determined hands grasped the door knob and a growl escaped his lips. He can feel his hands burning. Like it was really set on fire and everything in his body started to weaken. His knees gave up and then he was already half-screaming in pain.

Letting go of the knob was the easiest thing to do but he can't. He needs to go outside.

He felt his body weaken by every second and then he fell down on the floor, a loud bang echoed in his ears. The bang probably meant something but something tells him it was just him being exaggerating.

Everything in his body hurts like hell and he can barely move.

A loud piercing scream was in his ears just before his eyes and mind gave up.

~

Groaning in pain, he snapped his eyes open.

He spun his head to the sides until he can tell that he was on the living room floor and that's when he remembers everything. He has 0 chance of escaping this place.

He started to breathe heavily but was stop when he felt something heavy in his stomach.

He looked down and there she was. Lee was sleeping? On his stomach? This rotten mouse, he thought, instead of waking me up she sleeps on my stomach. Psycho.

"You little shi-" A pool of red caught his eyes when he sat up to push her away. Widening his eyes, he scrambled to stand and let her head fall hard on the floor. Panting as he went closer to her, he realized that it was blood.

And it was all coming from her.

"," he whispered. "Lee? Yah, Lee?!" he crouched down beside her and started to shake her.

But her arms were icy cold. His widened eyes traveled down on where the pool of blood was more thicker and it stopped on her thigh.

", you were shot?!" he asked her, mentally slapping himself when he realized she can't answer.

He automatically carried her to the sofa, droplets of blood followed. His palms stinged when it touched her, still burnt from his latest almost escapade, and his body was still limping from the pain.

Once she was laying down properly, he brought her thigh closer to his eyes and then he saw a silver circle just on the side of her thigh. His eyes travelled back to her pale face and then it went back to where they were laying down awhile ago.

, she lost so much blood already.

He barely ran in the kitchen to fetch a knife and a bowl of cold water and then came back to her aid. Crouching just in front of her thigh, he took it again, this time much closer than before and started getting the bullet out of her with the knife.

Years of being shot and then aiding himself had thought him this.

Lee's bullet was easy though, thank God.

More blood ushered out from her and it poured and covered over her entire legs and his hands. The living room was silent and all that can be heard was his pants and the tiny wet sounds coming from her bloody flesh.

A tiny clink told him that the bullet was out and he sighed with content as he slumped back. He grabbed her wrist and he planted two fingers to find her pulse and when he found the familiar beat he lets out another sigh.

Her face tells him she was still in pain and he realizes that the bullet may be out but the bleeding isn't stopping now.

He absentmindedly flicked her buttons in her jeans open and he carefully pulled it down, not in his right mind to know what's happening. When he looked up again, heat covered his cheeks when he realized what he had done.

Oh, look, her are white and it's already covered in blood. The erted sight of him whispered in his mind.

Retard, you just stripped her. The familiar controlling voice tells him.

Groaning at the sight of her milky white legs, he tells himself that this is purely professionalism and nothing else.

He ran back in the kitchen to get towels and then he also ran to his room to get extra clothes.

When he got back, he wet the towels in the cold water and damped it in her wound. He looked at her troubled face for a second before dumping it again.

When he perfectly cleaned the wound, he grabbed a ramdom shirt at his side and ripped it perfectly for wrapping her thigh.

Her face was less tense then before and her skin was still cold but it was warmer than before when he touched her arms.

Standing up to clean himself and the mess in the house, he looked at her and noticed that everything she wore was wet with blood. He tried shaking her up to let herself clean herself but she was dead sleeping.

Groaning, he walked grumpily in front of her room and tried opening the goddamn door but it also burnt him.

.

He went back in his room and looked for clothes that will at least suit her. He found a boxer and a small sized shirt she brought for him after he was imprisoned in her house.

He went back to the kitchen to get more towels. When he went back to her, he noted that her face was calmer than before. Groaning again for the hundredth time he picked her up and went to the other couch that was facing the fireplace this time. He layed her down and stared at her.

Furrowing his brows, he thought carefully of how to dress her up into clean clothes.

If he just stripped her just like that, he was sure he's gonna get an earful from her.

Oh, this.

He went to kneel in front of her and started taking off her blazer. He threw it in the other couch and he proceeded next to her blouse. When he took off the blouse easily, his went back to her again. She was left with her bra and now.

. . .

More heat came to his cheeks and something in between his legs was starting to throb. The sight in front of him was enough to send someone to heaven.

Her bra was also full of blood just like her knickers and he has no choice but to take them off.

With a pair of shaky hands, he reached behind her and unclasped her bra. He took a deep breathe before withdrawing from her and he started to slide the garment off her. Her s were perfect and with tight fists, he looked away immediately, not allowing himself to remember her body.

You still have to look, er.

Looking back again, he was now sure that he was already having an and his breath was becoming uneven.

He looked down to where her are, he growled silently when he realized that it will hurt her wound if he slide it down.

Meaning he had to cut or rip it off.

The wild dragon in him took over and his hands were already ripping her knickers off. Now he was staring at her glory and his breath stopped.

Staring at her shaved glory, his became more and more painful and he knows he have to stopped now.

Picking up the wet towel on the coffee table, he started to wiped her body with a-barely-there-concentration. The towel slides so easily in her body, cleaning her in the process until every side of the towel was already drenched in blood.

Everytime his fingers slid off the towel, his skin will touch hers and it makes big effects on him.

Once finished, he quickly put his shirt and his hands grazed over her s. He inhaled when that happened. Next he put on was his boxers and when it was fully on, his hands stopped at her hips. He knows that his grip was getting tighter and tighter.

He stares at her face for a while, no, her puckered lips for a while and he wonders what they taste like. What they feel like. Are they soft just like they look? Do they taste like strawberries like he always imagined?

Shooing the voices in his mind, he leaned closer to her face, his hands on her face right now. He doesn't want to kiss her, he just simply wanted to taste her.

He closes his eyes and leans a little bit more.

A little bit...

...more...

His felt his lips land on hers and he grazed his tongue over her closed ones. An unfamiliar taste in his tongue made his eyes snap open and then he was panting crazily now.

He just kissed Lee.

He. Just. Kissed. Lee.

. . . . He had never want somebody like this before.

This is bad. This is Lee, for 's sake. Lee Chaerin and he wants her? . Now, he was 100% sure that his sanity was gone.

The familiar pain in between his legs made him ran back to his room and went straight to his bed to deal with his man problems. The mess in the living was forgotten.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N:

ert GD is ert wuhahahahahahahahhahahaha. K.

Thank you for the comments and the new subscribers and everything KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH~~~~~ *squeals like a sasaeng* I LURBBBBBBBB  YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl~~~ *kisses every single one of you*

...

...

...

My sanity was gone with Jiyong's so I'm out. Bye :***

*runs with sasaengs*