Childhood

Playing with a Dragon's Heart

"Why is this even necessary...Anyway...Annyeong, Lee Chaerin here! Currently out so just leave your messages at the beep, bye!"

A sigh came out of his mouth as he stared at his phone once again. She's still not answering.

But why?

Is she still mad? Was she really mad? The last time they saw each other, they were...okay. It's like something never happened. Is that a normal reaction? 

I violated her...

...almost...I'm expecting her to be angry...beyond angry.

He sighed and laid back down on the grass, his head held high as he stared at the blanket of stars above him. They were so many that he felt like he could touch them. He held his arms up and tried reaching the night glittery sky. A certain memory flashed in his eyes when he saw his own arms...

It was one of those days where Daesung was in a family vacation and they were left alone again. They laid under the stars and he felt that he could reach them.

"I wonder how it feels like to be kissed."

He snapped his head in her direction and she was puckering her lips funnily. 

"All of the princesses in Disney were all kissed!" she said through her lips. "And since mom said that I am a princess, I need to be kissed too!"

He giggled because of her imagination. He, too, had watched dozens of those Disney movies with her and he, too, had always wondered how ir is to be kissed.

"Yah, Riri-ah. Let's kiss!" she giddily sat up and puckered her lips again, this time her eyes were closed.

"W-what?"

She opened one eye and closed it again. "Yeah, since you said you're a prince~"

"That's right. I am a prince." he smirked before hearing her scoff and pushed her lips again.

He laughed and sat up too, his jumper dirtied from the grass.

He leaned forward to her until he could feel his lips meet hers. It was soft and sweet at the same time. He heard a gasp and they pulled away, their eyes wide from the feeling.

"Ohhhh~ Your lips are so soft, Riri-ah!" she squeeked and laid down again, oblivious to the boy she just kissed. He felt something beating fast from his chest and he felt weird. He felt...giddy and happy.

He smiled and thought that was nothing, probably because he made her happy again. He laid down beside her and rested his head on his tiny and slim arms.

"So, that's what it feels like to be kissed." she whispered. "Nothing special, don't you think?" she looked at him and he answered with a grin.

"Look at the stars, Rin-ah," he pointed above them. "I feel like I could touch them, look!" he extended his arms and started pretending that he was picking the stars.

"Wow~ You're right, Riri!" she squeeled.

"Let's see who will have many stars first!" she declared and started using both of her hands to 'pick' the stars.

"Haha! I'll win for sure!"

They continued playing, their first kiss earlier was left forgotten.

Ah...the innocence of a kid.

That was the first time he felt the familiar beat in his chest and he noticed that he felt it everytime he was near her.

Chaerin had him experienced almost all of the first in his life.

His first kiss...His first fight...

They were at the back of the school, eating the sandwiches that Chaerin gave them.

"What did the porcupine say to the cactus?"

He stared at Daesung and the other stared back. Both eyebrows meet as they both turn to the little girl between them.

"What is a porcupine?" he asked with wide eyes.

Chaerin pouted and turned to Daesung, who doesn't equally know what porcupine is too. "Seriously? You two don't know what porcupine is?"

Daesung shook his head and continued coloring in his Doraemon coloring book. He only stared at the almost colored figure on the book, wondering on what is so special about the cartoon character because he noticed that his bestfriend loves Doraemon so much.

He heard Chaerin clear and he and Daesung turned to her again.

"A porcupine is an animal with spikes, boys." she said in her 'smart' little voice.

"Spikes? Like, you mean, Sonic?" he asked her as her description of a porcupine reminded her of one of his favorite cartoon characters.

It was Chaerin's turn to furrow her eyesbrows.

"What is Sonic?"

"Sonic the hedgehog, duh!" Daesung answered grinned.

Chaerin rolled her eyes and cleared again. "Now, answer my question. What did the porcupine say to the cactus?"

"W-what?"

"Is that you mommy?" she answered and laughed in the end, her eyes shut and one hand in the belly. He smiled at the sight.

"What? I don't get it~!" he complained after she finished laughing. She puffed her cheeks and stucked out her tongue at him. His smile turned into a grin. She turned to Daesung who didn't get it either.

"Ugh! Boys!" she screamed and took out her math book to cover her red face. He and Daesung laughed at her blushing face.

"What are you three doing here?" they heard a cold voice at their back. The laughter was dead once they turned around and found a young good looking boy, about their age. A familiar smirk etched in his face. At the back of this boy are two other boys, each with their own smirks in their faces.

"Go away, Kwon." he hissed and turned around again, his back facing the boy.

"This is our place, Seungrat. You go away." he heard again.

"We don't care, Kwon." he hears Daesung say with anger. He glanced at his two bestfriends. Daesung was still facing the three intruders while Chaerin doesn't move at all, like there was no one that is bothering them, she was still answering in her math activity book.

"Losers aren't allowed here. Especially that disgusting human that you call Chaerin." he heard. He felt Chaerin shift in her sit to look at Kwon.

"Your names aren't written in this place, so this," she wiggled her tiny arms around. "place isn't yours, Devil-born."

"Oh, the little disgusting germ is talking." he hears Kwon laugh. "How's that dress of yours, Lee? You better thank me for designing it, huh?"

That caught his attention and he turned to look at Chaerin who was in the verge of tears.

"Dress? What happened to your dress, Ririn?" he asked and glared at Kwon who was smirking.

He knew that Chaerin only have one dress and that dress was brand new. Her mother had bought it the other day and he knows that Chaerin loves that red dress so much, for that was bought by her mother.

"Chaerin.." he hears Daesung say.

He saw tears in the verge of falling down from her eyes. He hates it when Chaerin cries because of Kwon.  Rage flowed with his blood and through the spaces between his fallen hair, he glared at Kwon who was smirking at Chaerin.

"Oh, don't cry. You can just buy another...Oh, wait. You don't have money, HAHAHA!"

The rage inside him went through his eyes and the next thing he saw was Kwon's shocked face. He heard Chaerin's shriek and two pair of hands grabbing his back but none of it was affecting him. He continued hitting Kwon's face with his fist. He can feel the latter's fist punched his face too, but who cares? Chaerin had been crying ever since Kwon had invaded their lives.

He had enough of this devil's words.

"Seungri! Jesus Christ, Lee Seunghyun! Stop this!" he heard an older woman's voice. He stopped and looked up. There she stood before him, her mother with her usual angry eyes that Seungri was always avoiding.

"Stand up and go home. Immediately, boy. Now. You two,"she pointed at Youngbae and Seunghyun. "Bring Mr. Kwon in the school clinic." and she walked away. Just like that.

With wide eyes, he looked down and he saw how bloody Kwon's face was. He stumbled back in horror and watched Kwon sat up and glare at him.

"You're so dead, Seungrat."

He smiled at the memory. Yeah, he was scared once he saw what he did to his enemy but then the feeling that he did that to avenge Chaerin was so reliving, even if he was grounded for half a year.

That was the start of the feeling that he always wanted to avenge Chaerin in all matter. He wanted to kill every bastard that will hurt her for whatever cause. Good or evil.

Then that feeling became something more than that. Year after year, the feeling grew just like how their age increased too.

The senior year of their highschool was when he confirmed to himself what was that feeling he felt for his bestfriend.

The feeling he always feel when she smiles, laughs, talks or even when she breathes.

The last day of their senior year was when he decided to confess. He can't take it anymore that he's always in the sidelines, watching every guy line up to win her heart. He needs to line up to or better yet, he needs to cut the queue and be the first in line.

But then everything was shattered just when he was about to start.

This is a bad time and he knows it. He's being selfish and he knows it. He just wants to hold her until all the pain was out by him. He rather have all the pain she has instead of her being the one hurt. It pains him so much, but time isn't cooperating with him.

He doesn't want to go, but he needs to. This is college now. Daesung, as he was their senior, had already left even before her mother died.

Her mother just died in front of her eyes and , he wasn't even there for her.

He stared at the side of her face as she closed her eyes and inhaled. He noticed that she's doing this ever since that happened.

"Chae..."

"Hmm?"

"You...you know I need to go, right?" he asks softly.

"Yes...Yes, I do. But I'll be fine, Riri-ah. Don't worry. Yang Hyun Suk sunbae got me, right?" she calmly replied with her lids still shut, a tear roll from her eyes.

He catched it with his fingers before it hit her wet cheeks.

Ah, Mr. Yang Hyun Suk. He'll forever be grateful to the old man for saving Chaerin when he can't.

"You'll write to me, yes?" he heard her whisper.

"Of course."

Then silence filled them again and that's when he blurted it out.

"Chaerin...I..."

"Hmm?"

"I...love you."

Chaerin opened her eyes, a tears managed to escape but Seungri hadn't catch it this time. He was falling too.

A smile broke into her lips and layed down her head on his shoulders.

"I love you too...

...you and Daesung too."

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N:

AYO, GG.

I mean, hello.

Hi.

HAHAHAHHAHA I'M SORRY I BANGED MY HEAD EARLIER. I LOST SOME SCREWS SOMEWHERE. HIHIHIHI.

Anyway, a chapter for Seungri's feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllsssssssssss for Chaerin^^ I feel sad for him cause you know? SOLID FRIENDZONED HAHAHAHAHHA.  My sister wants me to write this chapter since she told me that you guys deserve to know Seungri's side even if nothing's happening...YET. HARHAR.

Thank you AGAIN, BIG TIME, to all the new subbies and the COMMENTS HOHO.

...

...

...

...

...

...

^DO YOU SEE THIS ? DO YOU SEE THAT ING ABOVE, YES? ING LOOK AT IT. LOOK. AT. IT.

MY KING AND QUEEN SAILING MY SHIP LIKE ING SAILORS.

HOLY MOLY MOFO , I CAN'T.

THIS I'M DYING OF HAPPINESS. NO. DON'T STOP ME. NOW ALL THEY NEED IS A PRIEST. PICK ME. I ING VOLUNTEER.

*AHEM* CREDITS GO TO THE OWNER, HIHI. I LURVVVVVE YOU:*

BRB, going to find my screws.