Walls

Playing with a Dragon's Heart

The shower sounds coming from the other room beside his made him turn again for the 5th time. He hoped to sleep for the whole day for two reasons. One is to just simply sleep away his tiredness. Two. Two is too just avoid the owner of the house. He didn't want Lee to think that he owes her even if he really did.

But then life decided to him once again and woke him up at exactly 7 in the morning. Since then, he didn't close his eyes again. He was staring at the ceiling, wondering on why the hell the room doesn't have a window.

He stood up, his body painful from turning around so much. His toes curled on the carpeted floor and his blonde hair was as messy as a bird's nest.

Jiyong couldn't help but awe at the room he temporarily owns. Pretty impressive for a beggar and he thought he'll live in a mouse's house. Imagining Lee as a mouse made him smirk.

He walked to the door, listening if she's still in the shower. The tiny sounds of splashing water informed him that she still is.

He opened the knob carefully and closed them as soft as possible.

Once he closed the door, he turned to see that he arrived at a narrow and short hallway. The floor wasn't carpeted this time, it was simply just a fine wood. The walls were brown so he guessed that they were wood too.  and the ceiling had a small chandelier, making the hall dimly lit.

His room was on the end, he noticed. A door on his right in which he guessed was the bathroom since the smell came from there. Another door was infront of the one in his right and he guessed again. This must be Lee's room.

He continued walking towards the end of the hall, only to arrived in the living room.

Another smirk came to his face, but this one is impressive. The living room was much more breathe taking with a large chandelier hanging from the wooded ceiling. The walls were brown wood too. There was a LCD tv facing the the average sized couch. There was also a fireplace, on the right side wall of the living room. Picture frames were on top. For a second, he thought of looking at the pictures but he was stopped by an opening of a door. He quickly hid infront of the fireplace, where it was out of sight of the hallway.

He heard another door closed. He listened attentively for signs that she was still outside but none of them he heard.

He sighed and leaned on the side of the fireplace. The door he came in last night caught his eyes. A plan to escape crossed his mind.

He walked casually to the door but once his fingertips touch the doorknob, he winced in pain. He glared at the door and tried once again, now, his whole hands were grasping the knob. He groan when he pulled his aching hands again.

This can only mean one thing.

The door was electric controlled and it was programmed to be against him.

Damn the technology of the cops.

~

Chaerin the brush on her brown hair again.

She planned to go to the office despite the day off that her boss gave her today. Besides, leaving Jiyong alone in the house wasn't a problem.

Her door and the main door was changed just a few hours ago.

She chuckled when she remembered Hyun Suk came back knocking on the main door at 4 in the morning, claiming that he has people that will change her doors. She didn't agree at first though, her boss had done almost everything for her and she didn't want to be a burden. But the man insisted, telling her that this is his thank you.

"Chaerin, give an old man a peace of mind, please?" he begged and with that she couldn't argue anymore.

The doors were programmed to hurt Jiyong when he touches the doorknobs, electrifying him. The only ones that can handle her bedroom door was her and the ones in the main door was her boss, Daesung and Seungri, even though the two latter didn't know that she was keeping a criminal in her house. This kind of technology was planned by Hyun Suk himself. The tv cable(She didn't watch TV often) and the phone cable(She has her phone though, she thought) were also cut so that Jiyong won't have a news of what is happening outside the walls. Hyun Suk's idea once again. What an very very intelligent man, indeed.

She looked at her reflection for the last time before deciding that her appearance is good enough.

She was excited to go to work since Daesung and Seungri had come back. They told her that they would visit her house but she declined their offer because of Jiyong. She didn't want her two besfriends to know about him because of two reasons.

One, Jiyong is a criminal and she was hiding him. She was sure that two will complain to Hyun Suk and for some reason, she didn't want them too. This was a request and she's Lee Chaerin. A woman who doesn't back out from 'good' request, even though she was doubting if this request is good. And she was already determined to squeeze the truth out of her enemy who was just outside of her door.

The second reason is that Seungri and Daesung knows her bitter past with Jiyong and she was also sure in this one that her two friends will kill Jiyong even before she can or Hyun Suk can or even before Se7en can get him.

She opened the door to go outside.

An angry face welcomed her.

"Really? Beggar blood?" Jiyong spat once she locked her door and stuffed her keys on her bag.

"What?" she answered.

"No cables, no windows and the ing door ing hurts me."

"Do you expect to live in a hotel, Kwon?" she glared with her arms folded.

"Well, of course. Not in this ty place you call house and do you really expect me to live with you?"

"YOU agreed. It's not my fault now."

"I'm living with a  like you, at least give me something to do."

"Shut your ing mouth."

"NO. Get me out of this ing place if you plan to make me live a boring life like yours."

Chaerin inhaled a mouthful of air through her nose.

Civil, Chaerin. Civil.

"Read a book." she forced her self to say.

She saw how his eyebrow raise again. Another habit of him that she loathes.

"You serious there, Lee? No ing thanks."

"You asked me. I simply just answered."

Jiyong rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Whatever, retard." he marched back to his room and slammed the door shut.

Once inside, he walked over to the desk and kicked it for that was the only thing kickable in the room.

Why did he agree to this request again? Ah. Because he didn't have a choice. He have to hide from his uncle who was killing people just to have him.

He might not be honest with Lee and his hopeless uncle, but it's the truth. He was scared when he was forced to kill Hwang Lee Jun, CEO of the largest company in South Korea. He was scared when he was running away from the cops. He was scared when he was almost shot and most of all, he was scared when he overheard Lee and Hyun Suk talking about Se7en looking for him.

He now didn't give a about him being a coward. He needs to be alive to look for his mother.

And walking straight to Se7en is death.

~

Chaerin always entered the office with confidence.

But her confidence she built ever since her mother died was shattered just yesterday. Yesterday when she knew she gave up. For some reason, she made a big deal out of JUST watching NPDA burn with her nothing to do.

People bowed to her when she walked inside the new office the way she bowed to them. She went straight to Hyun Suk's office. Knocking on the not-so-familiar door, she inhaled a mouthful of air and exhaled them just a few seconds.

She didn't wait for an answer and barge in.

Two faces she would never forget abruptly turned to the door that just opened.

Daesung's eyes vanished when he grinned at their bestfriend.

"Chae!" Daesung screamed and ran to Chaerin. He hugged her tight, causing Chaerin to almost choke.

She didn't change at all, Seungri thought as he stared at her. She still has those cat like eyes and the goofy but beautiful smile he fell in love with. He realized he hadn't look at her like this ever since their 'accident' just before he and Daesung went for a mission 3 and half months ago. He blushed as he looked away, remembering what happened that night.

Getting his self-control back, he stood up to part Daesung and his almost lover.

Chaerin smiled when their eyes met.

He's still the same man she always remembered. The only thing that changed was he was thinner than before and those famous eyebags had gotten more swollen looking, but then, his face never failed to hide the handsome features he always boast around.

Seungri pulled her for a hug, whispering a faint "I miss you" as he did in which Chaerin returned softly.

Daesung joined the hug but not for long. They heard an amuse chuckle behind their backs. They parted and grinned at each other like highschool students in a reunion.

Well, this is a reunion.

"Ahhh. Seeing the three of you united again makes my weak heart go strong again." Hyun Suk chuckled again.

The three friends went to sit on the sofas that faced Hyun Suk's table.

"I suggest the two of you tell your stories to Chaerin while I fix some files here."

And then the two policemen shared their journey to their bestfriend.

They told her that they encountered 5 women who had been Se7en's ex girlfriends. What a player!, Seungri almost shouted. They also told her that they found Se7en's elementary school. The place where it all started. They said that Se7en and a few company had built an underground tunnel, with the help of Se7en's father's people, and there they had meetings on how to start what they have now. The tunnel was never used again for this time so Chaerin suggested going there to find something for the case. Then Daesung and Seungri also told her that they had found the next heir to Lucky Se7en mafia.

"Yah, Chae. Do you still remember Kwon Jiyong?"

Chaerin stopped chewing her bread and stared at Seungri.

"Ye-yes. Of course. Why?"

"Se7en's looking for him. Can you believe it? We were right all along! That devil born is really a monster. He's the next heir to that Se7en lunatic's mafia!" Daesung almost screamed.

"Speaking of him, didn't he got caught the other day? Where is he now?" Seungri asked Hyun Suk.

Chaerin's hair on her neck stood up.

Hyun Suk casually turned to Seungri. "I sent him to a friend whom I trust completely." he said and looked at Chaerin meaningfully. Chaerin nodded her head a bit, pretending to just know an information.

"Will he escape there? Or will he hurt your friend? Or will Se7en find him?" Daesung questioned.

"I think not. No. That friend of mine is a fighter, she can handle Jiyong well. And no again. I doubt Se7en is looking around that area where my friend lives."

"Wait. You said she? A girl?" Seungri asked again.

Hyun Suk nodded, his eyes focused on his computer screen.

"Do we know her?"

Chaerin looked at Hyun Suk, her eyes begging him to not tell the two.

Hyun Suk understood her. "No. She was my wife's niece."

"Oh.." Seungri nodded understandingly.

Chaerin felt she had never sighed in relief before.

~

It was now 7 of the evening and Chaerin felt the February breeze danced around her. She jerked again but this time, stronger, So strong that she knocked her cup of coffee and the glass shattered loudly on the floor. She hissed when she saw the mess and began picking the shattered pieces by her bare hands. She quickly picked them up, afraid that her new housemate will go out and make another fuss about it. 

"FOR 'S SAKE." she heard a scream. She was sure she heard it from his room. A door opened at the same time she got up to throw that shards away.

An annoyed Jiyong slammed his fist on the kitchen counter and glared at the woman who was ignoring him. His eyes had gone red from the lack of sleep and from the anger he felt that arised ever since she left him this morning.

"How can someone stand you?" he sneered.

Chaerin turned to him, her left eyebrow raised.

"Excuse me?" she scoffed.

"You're so goddamn noisy. First the door. Second the ing sound of that ing kettle and now THAT! Seriously?"

Chaerin rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"This is my house. I ing do anything I want." she spat and turned to turn the stove on again. She purposely banged the kettle in the stove in make a noise again, annoying Jiyong more. She opened the cabinet door to take a coffee and banged them close. So loud that it made Jiyong's head jerked.

"You ing !"

"Thanks." Chaerin replied, crossing her arms on her chest, her back still facing him.

She gasped when she was thrown to the wall. Her enemy's face dangerously close to her's.

"Let. Me. ing. Sleep." he growled in her face.

"I am letting you. Why are you such a ? Making a deal out of small thi-"

"You ing try to sleep while I ing do the noises you do. Let's see if you don-"

"Back off, Kwon." she managed to say when she noticed him say things as he inch closer to her. His two hands on either of the sides of her face.

Jiyong smirked and closed the small distance between them. Chaerin can feel every inch of his body and she stopped breathing.

"I'm telling you, Lee. Go get out or something. Leave me alone." he growled again.

"I..GET OFF ME!" She screamed and pushed him harshly, the same time as the kettle went off and make annoying noises making Jiyong grit his teeth.

" you." he sneered and went back to his room, slamming his door loudly.

Chaerin ran to the kettle. What just happened? she thought. Her rigid form letting out pants that were the only sounds of the room, aside from the silent whoosh of the exhaust fan high above the sink.

Why is Kwon making a big deal out of noises she normally makes when she was alone? Was it because he was really tired or it's just his attitude? Either way, she's afraid to make noises now.

Although she hated to admit, the man in the other side of the wall had her knees shook in fear.

He'd managed to look down at her again even though she was now higher than him. She realized that she was still afraid of Kwon Jiyong.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N:

I. JUST. GOT. GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!!

Goodbye, highschool and heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllloooooo college! WOOT WOOT! Feel so good, uhuh!

HAHAHA! Just sharing my life to you<3

Your comments made my day once again! HAHAHA! I seriously love the way you talk to me:"""> Talk to me more, pleaaseee;;)

ANYWAYS~ Thank you for the new subscribers and commentors! Who would've ever thought that some people will waste time to read something I ramdomly made. HAHAHHAHAHAA<3 love, love, love you guyssss:***

*runs while hopping*