yo yo

Playing with a Dragon's Heart

hello! i've decided to come back to kpop-i was never completely gone, but y'all know that-so i think the right word is writing; i've decided to come back to writing (which means frequent updates, new stories blah blah yay!). i've already got control of myself and i'm handling my life well since my "hiatus" and "break". i'm unto my 3rd year of college and 2 more years and i'm done(hopefully, really). anyway i’m only here to tell y’all that i’m back and also to thank those lovely people that stayed and those who came here during my absence-i am very sorry you subscribe to an almost dying story. 

 

anyway, these are my plans for my stories:

Playing with a Dragon’s Heart – i might change the title. might edit the whole story. everything looks like I wrote thinking with my nose. damn. i’m still deciding whether I should delete or edit becAUSE WHAT THE HAVE I DONE TO CHAERIN.

 

Courir Loin – might edit the whole story and characterization. this story has so much potential and i hate myself for not writing what I really wanted to. tbh, this whole thing was far from what i imagined and planned and everything’s just going the wrong way. but idk what to do though; i’m not that wild about BIGBANG like i used to.

 

You Got Me – this has the lamest title i’ve ever read. i don’t even remember how and why I’ve thought of this title. i’m gonna change it. also edit the whole thing. it’s so cringe-worthy. why the is Agent Wu so damn annoying. also Lu Han pls.

 

that’s it. also i have a lot of one shots dying in my drafts folder (almost all of them are exo tho fuC?K??? ?)