03

Three words; Eight Letters: I Love You ♥ (Sequel from ♥ Step by Step ♥)

~ I feel different.

                                                      May's POV

 

Another day has come. Weird. I woke up to  'SPY' by Super Junior. Since when did I change my alarm clock ringtone? And since when did I download these kinds of songs? Last night? Yeah. I think I downloaded them last night. I don't even know why I did that, I just felt like it. I'm not really a fan of K-pop. The types of Kpop which have cute boys and skinny girls. Those were not my type. I prefer 2am more than 2pm. Ballad music is what I like. But these past few days, I started imitating girl group dances. What's wrong with me?

"May! Hello? Earth to May. Are you going to eat your food or are you just going to stare at it?" Leeteuk said.

"If you don't like it, can I eat it?" Chanyeol asked.

"Get your hands off of my food, punk!" I said. I then noticed that my two brothers were looking at me with confused looks. I then realized what I had just said. Punk? Why did I even say that? I wasn't the type of girl who cursed or said bad words. But, that word just slipped out of my mouth so easily.

"Sorry. I'm really sorry!" I apologized to the both of them, bowing down. 

"It's okay, now sit down and finish your food." Leeteuk commanded. So I did.

 

 

 

I took a stroll with my bike around my village. I see lots of children playing along with their friends. I suddenly became jealous.

Why don't I have any friends? The only friend I have is Baekhyun, and it took him months before I could finally say 'yes' for him to be my friend. I'm not really good at trusting people. It feels like all of them are going to betray me and make fun of me.

I then stopped at a bubble tea store that was located inside our village. I went inside and didn't even realize that I was already ordering one.

"What flavor, ma'am?" Asked the girl that was at the cashier.

I scanned the menu, but the word 'taro' had slipped out without any hesitation on my part. But I don't even know what that flavor tasted like. I just felt like saying it. Maybe it was a sign that I'd like it? I happily sipped my bubble tea and slowly my body was heating up and becoming itchy. I wonder why?

 

 

 

I exited the bubble tea shop and I hopped on my bike again. I then stopped at a small stall that sold dresses. And again, there's something in my heart that told me I should buy some of those dresses. I tried almost tried everything until I ended up with this:

iu_horse_race_track_4.jpg

 

 

I went home after buying that dress. Chanyeol was shocked at what I was wearing.

"May? Why are you wearing short outfits like that? That is so not your type!" Chanyeol said.

Really? This was not the type of dresses I wear? True, I guess, since my wardrobe was full of long dresses.

I started to scratch all the sides of my body. My body ached. It was so itchy. Maybe I had an allergic reaction? 

"Oh my god, what is happening to you? There is something wrong with May!" Chanyeol Oppa shouted.

In a blink of an eye, Leeteuk was already in front of me. "What happened to you? What did you eat?"

"Nothing else aside from what you cooked earlier," I said to Leeteuk.

"Think again, maybe? Something you drank?"

"Well, I bought bubble tea."

"What? But you're allergic to Bubble tea! More like tapioca pearls. Even if you don't eat it, you get allergic to things that have tapioca pearls in them."

Really? I'm allergic to bubble tea? Oh yeah. I forgot, I'm allergic on different kinds of jelly, especially tapioca pearl and bubble tea has tapioca pearl on it. How could I not notice? Was I that stupid?

 

 

I was cured, my itching gone, when Leeteuk gave me medicine that can cure my allergy. I looked at the mirror and stared at myself. Why am I feeling this way? Why do I feel like I'm a different person from what I'm supposed to be? Who am I? I'm Park May but why do I feel like I'm a different person? Is that because of the new heart?

 

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

"The value of a relationship is in direct proportion to the time that you invest in the relationship"

 

Comments Please?? ;)) Triple Update for today .. I hope i can update later, too ^^~

cool-cute-key-kpop-shinee-Favim.com-3755

cute-kpop-boys13.gif