17

Three words; Eight Letters: I Love You ♥ (Sequel from ♥ Step by Step ♥)

17.

 

*Lu han's pov*

 

She found out about Nicole. She was crying. Maybe she thought that i was just using her. But I don't. I really love her. I love Park May. You all know that, right?. Even she looks like Nicole and even Nicole's heart is in her, I love her because she's She. She's Park May.

I took all Nicole's pictures that was scattered around our house. I then put all her picture into a box. I now know that Nicole is my past. She came into my life to teach me how to fall inlove. and now, I know that i love May. And this time, I'm not letting the person i love get away from me.

 

*May's POV*

 

"I Love you," Baekhyun said. I let go of the hug and looked at him deeply.

"Sorry," That was the first word that came out of my mouth. "I know I'm hurt, but this heart? it belongs to a guy named Lu Han. My heart or Nicole's heart. I know that i love him. I'm sorry Baekhyun Oppa, But i only see you as my older brother, Just like Chanyeol Oppa." I was talking to him but he's busy texting someone. Uhm, Hello ! I'm talking to you Byun Baekhyun ! -.-"

"I know," he said, "I know you only see me as your brother and i know that you really love Lu Han, I just really can't keep this secret into me any longer. I love you May. I really do. I can accept that you don't love me the way I do but it's okay." I hugged Baekhyun Oppa again. i felt sorry for him. I just really cant love him.

"By the way, Wanna go to the park?" he asked and I nodded.

 

--

 

We got to the park and there were so many people. I wonder Why? Suddenly, Music began to play. The people who was just wandering around earlier stared dancing, Is what they call Flash Mob?

 

 

 

When you feel like there’s no way out
Love is the only way

 

Only be good to me
Only always smile at me
I said oooh, don’t make me jealous
Oooh, don’t make me become obsessed

I’m still scared of love
So give make me trust you
I said oooh, don’t make me jealous
Oooh, don’t make me become obsessed

I Love You
I Love You

All day, I keep thinking about you
All day, I just stare at my phone that’s not ringing
Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either

At thoughts of you, I can’t go to sleep at night
I think of you with the moonlight and I confess my heart
Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either

Look at me now

Look at my heart
It’s burning like this
Please hold onto me right now
Before it’s too late eh eh eh eh

I Love You
I Love You

Don’t stop the love song
I will sing for handsome you every day
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Don’t stop the love dance
I want to spend this night with you
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Look at my heart
It’s burning like this
Please hold onto me right now
Before it’s too late eh eh eh eh
We can’t go wrong, bring it back

Don’t play the cat-and-mouse game with me
Let’s become a bit more honest
I said oooh, don’t make me jealous
Oooh, don’t make be become obsessed

I’m curious where you are and what you’re doing
Are you annoyed by me being like this?
I said oooh, don’t make me jealous
Oooh, don’t make be become obsessed

I Love You everyday
Don’t get away
Take me away
I Love You everyday
In everyway
I Love You

Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either

I Love You everyday
Don’t get away
Take me away
I Love You everyday
In everyway
I Love You

Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either

 

The crowd danced to 2ne1's I love you. When they stopped dancing. Baekhyun Oppa approaced to me with a bouquet of red roses. What is this? i already told him that i don't love him like the way he do.

"Yah ! What are you thinking? I planned all of this?" Baekhyun Oppa said while grinning. What? So he's not the one responsible for this.

"Who?" I asked.

Someone tapped my shoulder from behind, I turned around and I saw Lu Han. I was about to speak when he suddenly kissed me. What's with this guy. We are not in a private place for him kissing me passioantely.

I don't know why but my hands went up to his neck and his hands hugged my waist. When we parted, He kneeled. Damn, This is what i saw on movies.

"Park May, I love you so much. I know that you think you're just my replacement but you're Not. I didn't fell inlove with you because you look like Nicole or because you have her heart. I fell inlove with you because you're YOU. I love you. No matter how you push me away, I will still love you and I will never let go of you. Please .. Be my girl?" He said while putting a ring in the air. He loves me? He loves me because i'm Me. That's the only word i wanna hear from him. That i'm not his replacement.

"Yes. I will be your gilr Xi Lu Han." I helped him to stand up and he kissed me again. The crowd were already squeling.

"3 words, 8 letters .. say it i'm only yours" Lu Han said.

"I LOVE YOU" I said. He then kissed me again and when we both parted, "To infinity and beyond" we said in unison.

 

What is love? That is when somebody hurts you so much but you still manage

to love him after what he done. Love is Give and Take.

You accept something and you give something.

Lu Han? What can I say about him?

He's handsome, cute, a great singer, adorable, sweet, gentleman. Gosh ! I'm lucky to have him.

The couples that are meant to be, are the ones who go through everything that is

meant to tear them apart, and come out stronger.

It doesn't matter how long you know him. If he's had you smiling

since day one, Don't lose him. I'm not letting go of this silly adorable deer.

3 words, 8 letters, 3 syllabes but it only takes 1 person who can truly make you feel what the word 'I love you' truly is.

 

___________________________________________________________________

NOTE: I'm finished. Yehey to me. *sabog confetti*. Please comment what you think about the whole story. Including 'Step by Step'. I would really like to hear your feedbacks. Thank You ~ Please support my other stories. I Love you all.

This are my other fanfics:

Like U , Love U

The Love Note

♥ Step by Step ♥

Him!

My Fallen Angel

 

(A/N: Our copy paste button is broke. If the link of those stories wont appear when you clicked it, Kindly go to my profile and search for my authored-stories.)

 

And again, Thank You and I Love You <3