16

Three words; Eight Letters: I Love You ♥ (Sequel from ♥ Step by Step ♥)

16.

 

*May's POV*

 

What is Love? Maybe that is when someone hurts you so much but you still manage to love him. Even though he's not perfect, he still manage to be one to make you smile. I really don't know what Love truly is, before. But after i met Lu Han, My heart learned what Love truly is.

--

"May, Can you give this to Lu Han?" Chanyeol Oppa asked. He gave me a cd. He said that it contains new songs that their group will be performing.

"Why would I give it Lu Han?" I asked.

"Because you're close to him"

"I don't even know where he lives" I said. Chanyeol Oppa then scribbled some words at a note pad. He took the page he wrote into and gave it to me.

"What is this?" I asked him.

"It's Lu Han's address." He said.

"Why would I give it to him? You can go by your own"

"If only I can but i'm not really feeling well." I had no other choice but to obey what Chanyeol Oppa said.

 

I bus and headed at the address that was written on the paper.

"Blk.6 Lot 44 Phase 2c Eleonor st. Eunpyeong district, Seoul" I read what is written. I stopped at the right house. It was really big. Didn't know that Lu Han is this rich.

I was about to ring the doorbell when I realized that the gate is open. I didn't hesitate to come in, I'm sure Lu Han wont mind. When I got to the door, It was Open too. I wonder why? Maybe Lu Han went outside for awhile and forgot to close the door and gate.

 

When i went in to their house, It was really big. There's so many figurines. I noticed that there's a shelf that was full of pictures. I ewent close to look to the pictures. Some was, Lu Han and his .. Grandfather. I don't know. Lu Han is with his father, that was on the other pictures. The other pictures were all about exo but there's two pictures that really made me confused.

At the picture, It was Lu Han with a guy that looked familiar. The guy who was staring at me like a retarted fanboy at the wedding. I know it was him.

And the other picture is .. Me? No. I'm sure it's not me. But why does i look like her? Why is she with Lu Han? Who is she?

 

I wanna know who the girl was. I thought Lu Han was in his room so i barged in. But Lu Han wasn't in there.

Instead, I saw another pictures on the shelf. Pictures of him, Exo and that Girl. I stared at the pictures. Who is she?

 

 

 

 

My question's were answered when I saw a note. A farewell note?

I read and read the letter. Her name is Nicole Kim. It says on the letter that she really loves Lu Han but she was destined to die. I saw the date on the buttom of the letter and it was wriiten One year ago.

So that is the reason why Lu Han was so shocked when her first saw me. That is the reason why he likes to be with me. But, Is that also the reason why he loves me? He just love me because I look like his first love?

I feel so weak. I feel so pathetic. What am I to him? A replacement? it hurts. I'm just a ing replacement.

Tears were already falling down from my eyes. When i turned around, I saw Lu Han. He was staring at me with wide eyes.

"M-ma-may? What a-re yo-u doing h-here?" He asked while stuttering.

I can't handle seeing him. I walked away from him but he held my wrist.

"Let me go, Lu Han-ssi." I said while sobbing.

"Let me explain." He said. No. I don't wanna hear his explanations. This is the reason why I don't want to fall inlove. This is the reason why I avoid to fall inlove. I'm afraid of getting hurt.

 

I withdraw my wrist on his grip and ran away. I ran and ran without knowing where i'm going.

 

After 1 hour, I stopped at our house. So, I was able to ran really far. My feet can't move. Maybe because of running non stop. I fell down on the ground while crying the hell out of me. A then felt a pair of hand that embraced me. That smell. I'm don't have to look up to know who's the guy who hugged me. It's Baekhyun.

"Shhh! Don't cry. I'm here." He said. I always obey what Baekhyun Oppa says but, I just really can't stop crying. Damn IT HURTS.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I'm just a replacement" with that, he didnt asked for more. He understand what i'm going through.

When I stopped crying, Baekhyun Oppa led me to the our house. When we got in. I saw Chanyeol Oppa and Leeteuk Oppa with a guy. The guy that was on Lu Han's picture. The guy that was on the wedding. What is he doing here?

 

"May, Sit down. We need to talk" A serious Park Leeteuk told me. I did what he said and seated. Baekhyun Oppa felt that his not in the position to listen at our family matter so he excused himself.

"Nicole Kim" That guy said. Nicole Kim? That was Lu Han's first love, right?

"May, i think this is the right time to tell you who was the person who donated her heart to you" Leeteuk Oppa said. I became nervous. Before, I really want to know who donated its heart to me. But now, I don't know whether i will like what i will be hearing or not.

"This guy is Kim Himchan, He donated his sister's heart to you." Leeteuk Oppa said again.

"My sister is .. Nicole Kim" That Himchan Guy said.

He then gave me a picture. A picture of Nicole Kim.

"Why? Why did you donate your sister's heart to me?" I asked Himchan.

"My sister is dying that day and so does you. The both of you were dying. Nicole because of Cancer and you because of heart failure. My sister died. She didn't handled the pain. Her body gave up. I know she still wants to live but she just cant. That time, I saw you brother, he was crying because you were about to die. I don't want another innocent girl to die and to know that you're still young, I donated Nicole's heart to you without any permission of my other brother." Himchan said.

"SO .. You donated Nicole's heart to me so she can still live. Inside Me?" I asked. I started crying. What am i? A toy?

"No. I gave you her heart because i know that feeling of being left by the one you love. I can feel the pain of your brother that day, We're not close and we barely know each other but i can still see that he don't want to let you go. So I gave Nicole's heart to you" He said. So that is why. That is the reason why I feel that I know Lu Han for a long time even we just met. That is the reason why this heart always beat when i'm around him. But, Is it also the reason why I love him? Because of this heart?

I don't know what to feel. I was crying again so I ran away from their sight. When i got out of our house, i bumped into Baekhyun Oppa. Without any hesitations, I hugged him tighlty and he did the same.

"I love you" He whispered to my ears.

What did he said? He love me? Why, baekhyun oppa? Why today? You just made my heart more confused.

____________________________________________________________________

"If you refuse to open your heart because one person hurt you, You're only letting that person to continue to hurt you."