02

Three words; Eight Letters: I Love You ♥ (Sequel from ♥ Step by Step ♥)

~ We Are EXO

 

                                              May's POV

                     I woke up from Chanyeol's noise. He's preparing something today. A date, maybe? He does go on dates every other day. But different girls for every date. My brother is a cassanova; a player. 

I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. Of course Leeteuk prepared it. You don't want to taste Chanyeol's cooking. It's awful.

"Morning, guys!" I greeted them with a smile.

"Morning sweetheart," Leeteuk greeted back.

How about Chanyeol? Well, he's busy eating his breakfast.

"You have a piece of rice on the side of your lips," I said to Chanyeol, while whiping the food from his lips.

He then ruffled my hair. "Wow, my sister is sweet," he said as he walked away from the kitchen.

"Hey! Where are you going at this early?" Leeteuk asked.

"Suho said that there's a new member of our group." Chanyeol said as he exited the house. They have a group named EXO-K. There are 6 members in the group. I'm not close to the other members aside from Chanyeol and Baekhyun. I'm not that friendly to the others. It's not that I'm a snob on anything, I'm just shy.

 

                                                                        Lu Han's POV

"Where are we going, Kris? Can't we just buy a gucci, instead?" Tao complained to Kris. Where are we going anyways? He said were going to meet new friends.

 

 

            We arrived at the meeting place. Namsan Tower? What a nice place to have a meeting. But they know how hard it is for me to go here, It's just so hard to forget everything that happened here. This is where I met Nicole and unfortunately, this is also the place where I lost her.

           We're here. So I ended up following them. When we reached the meeting place, I saw 6 boys standing in front and already bowing at us. Is that Suho?

 

Yes, it is Suho hyung.  I can't forget the guy who once helped me. I owe a lot to this guy. He is then followed by a guy who had owl-like eyes.

 

Then, he is followed by a tall guy which I think shares the same height with Kris.

 

Besides him is a familiar guy but I can't remember where i saw him.

And then, after him is two teenagers? I think so. They look like they just went through puberty? 

 

 

"Hello, we are EXO-K." They said and bowed in unison. They then started to introduced themselves one by one.

"Hi, My Name is Kim Joonmyun but you can call me Suho." He said as he smiled at me. Wow. It's ironic how this guy in front of us was supposed to be my brother in-law.

"My name is Do Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O."

"My name is Park Chanyeol and you can call me Chanyeol!" He sure is jolly and hyper energetic.

"My name is Byun Baekhyun," The familar guy said. Baekhyun? 

"My name is Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai."

"My name is Oh Sehun. The-S-sehun. Sehun." The last guy said. As I could see, he has a problem executing the word 'S'. 

 

We then introduced ourselves to them. We ended the 'serious' meeting by being in a group. EXO. They showed us their talents while we showed our talents, too. I never thought Suho hyung could sing that great, I mean, when I was staying at their house, all I can hear is Nicole's singing voice and Himchan hyung's never ending nagging. I wonder how Himchan hyung is?

 

I went to the rooftop where I met Nicole. I miss her, a lot. Should I kill myself too? So that we can be reunited in heaven? No, I'm not gonna do that, Nicole will be mad at me if I kill myself. I was shocked when somebody tapped my shoulder, It was that Baekhyun guy. 

"Sorry," he said. What is he sorry for?

"For what?" I asked him.

"For punching you last night."

Last night? Oh yeah, that's why he looks familiar. 

"You were hugging my best friend that's why I kinda punched you. Because you were scaring her."

"About that best friend of yours, Who is she?"

"Her name is Park May. Chanyeol's younger sister," Baekhyun said. So, her name is May. She's not my Mama Bear. Weird, She has the same name as my dog.

"Why did you hug her, anyways?"

"I was kinda drunk. Say sorry for me to that girl... May?" I said to Baekhyun and he nodded.

 

                     So her name is Park May. I want to know about her more. She's very mysterious. I wish I could be friends with her. Or at least, be Nicole's replacement in my heart.

 

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

 

"Emotions have a good way of making a bad situation worse. We all must learn how to control them and act accordingly."

 

tumblr_mib9e9GSLX1qlpecuo1_250.gif

 

Leave a comment guys :)