01

Three words; Eight Letters: I Love You ♥ (Sequel from ♥ Step by Step ♥)

~ The Meeting

                                                Lu Han's POV

 

Nicole? No, I know it's Nicole.

She's alive?

I stared at the girl who looked exactly like her. They had the same eyes, same nose, same lips, and the same voice. But not the same hair since her hair was short, but she looked exactly like Nicole.

 

When the girl finished singing and was slowly approaching me, I suddenly felt the urge to hug her. So I did.

 

"Why did you leave me?" Those was the first words that came from my mouth. There's a long pause before she answered. Well, I thought she's going to answer me but she pushed me. But she was crying. Did I scare her?

"Why are you h-h-hugging a r-rando-m g-irl?" she said, while stuttering. What is she talking about? She's just not any random girl. She's Nicole Kim for god sake. Well, is she really Nicole Kim? Or am I just being delusional?

 

            She was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist. I don't want to let her go.

 

           "Hey! Let me go." She said, but I didn't respond. I just kept on looking at her eyes. I miss Nicole, a lot. No one can tell how much I was longing for her. I can see that she's trying to escape from my grip but she can't. I can see, but I can't hear anything. It feels like everything went in slow motion. It feels like the time had stopped.

 

 

I snapped out from my own world when a punch landed on my face. What?

"She said let her go. Are you deaf?" A guy said.

 

He then dragged the girl that looks like Nicole away from me. Who's that guy anyways? And where was he taking my girl? Or at least... was she really my girl?

 

I went back to the hall where I work and as usual, I was greeted by non-stop teasing by Chen.

"Dude, Why did you hug her? Do you know her?" He asked. Well... I think I know her. I feel like I know her.

"Of course, I know her. She's Nicole!" When I said that, all of their jaws dropped.

"No, she's not," Kris said plainly.

"Yes, she is. They look so a-like!" I said to them.

"There are so many people who look so much alike here in Korea. Vixx's Ravi and B1A4's Baro looks a-like. VIxx's N and Boyfriend's Jeongmin looks-alike. Super Junior's Sungmin and B1A4's Sandeul have the same feautures, too. Especially, Boyfriend's Youngmin and Kwangmin looks a like. Now, do I make any sense?" Chen said. Xiumin then smacked Chen's forehead.

"Of course, Youngmin and Kwangmin will look alike, They're twins, stupid!" Xiumin said.

 

I wonder how could I see her again? If I could. Was she really Nicole? Or are they just look-a-likes? But, why does my heart beats so fast when I hug her? Only Nicole can make my heart go crazy.

 

 

                                                 May's POV 

Baekhyun kept on dragging me on the way back home. Why is he being harsh on me?

"Hey, let me go, I'm getting hurt." I said to him.

He stopped and looked at me with pleading eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. But why is that guy holding your hands, anyways?" He asked.

"I don't know, He just hugged me and then he held my hands like he don't want to let go."

"What? He even hugged you?" Baekhyun Oppa said with his jaw dropped.

"Yes. He even asked why I left him?'"

"Well, why did you leave him?"

"How am I supposed to know the answer, I don't even know him!" Yes, it's true. I don't know who is the guy that hugged me earlier but there's something in my heart that wants to know him more.

 

 

Who is he? When will I be able to see him again? Why does my heart beats so fast when he hugged me? We're not even connected to each other. Were we?

 

                                    ♥   ♥    ♥       ♥          ♥    ♥    ♥       ♥    ♥     

 

"Just because you know what i feel it doesn't mean you understand how i feel"

How's the first chapter? Sorry for the long wait, Our computer was broken that's why i wasn't able to update ^^~ but hey, I'm here now .. >U<

Comment; Subscribe and Upvote ;) Thanks ..

 

Meet Park May :

tumblr_lgreoopk6O1qanahpo1_500.gif