11

Three words; Eight Letters: I Love You ♥ (Sequel from ♥ Step by Step ♥)

~ The Bacon and the Deer + Minhyukie

 

Narrator's POV 

"What are the both of you doing here?" May asked. She spit out the milk she was drinking.

Leeteuk gave her an angry look. "Hey, is that how you greet your visitors?"

May realized what she said. More of her tone, however. It was quite informal and rude-sounding.

"Oh, my. I didn't mean it like that! Sorry, I mean, what are the both of you doing here so early in the morning?" May corrected her words. 

"Um... I'm h-here to p-pay you a visit. Yeah, to pay you a visit, that's all!" Lu Han said, stuttering.

"Well, I'm here to come and get you. We're going to the mall," Baekhyun said.

"What for?" May asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to spend some quality time with my best friend. Is there something wrong?"

"Well as much as I want to, I can't. I need to visit my doctor," May told Baekhyun.

Hearing the word 'doctor', Lu Han became confused. Why did she need to visit the doctor? Was she sick or something?

"Aw, can't you cancel it. Say to your doctor, you can't go. Because you're sick?" Chanyeol asked, earning a smack on the head from Baekhyun. Lu Han and May chuckled.

"Okay, since I miss you a lot, Baekhyun, I'll come with you. I'll just ask my doctor to reschedule the appointment, you know? But can Lu Han come with us?"

Baekhyun smiled, a fake one, but agreed at May's request.

 

 

                                          ~ Lu Han's POV

I'm here at the mall with Baekhyun and May. Why am I feeling so out of place? These two keep on being all lovey-dovey even though they're not. Are they? Well, I'm not announcing my defeat. This girl will be mine. ALL MINE.

I then saw that Baekhyun is brushing his hands to May's. Wow, sneaky little guy.

I saw a couple shirt.

I bought it without being noticed by Baekhyun and May. It's kinda boring spending time with them. I mean, I'm still here, but all they can do is talk to themselves not even feeling my existence.  I don't really like May. She just really looks like my Mama Bear and that's why I'm clinging myself to her. I miss Nicole. Nicole is more fun to be with. If only I can turn back time.

 

I sprint my way to the two. They went to the left side of the mall while I went to the right. I saw couples' being sweet to each other. Having dates. Buying gifts. If only I can do all those things to Nicole. If only I can.

Zoning out, I bumped into someone. My eyes went wide when I saw the guy who I bumped into to.

 

"Minhyuk?" I said. This can't be happening. If Minhyuk sees May, Obviously, there will be another competition I have to face.

"Lu Han? Long time no see? So how's life?" He asked.

"Completely fine. Um-"

"I saw a girl that looks like Nicole earlier at a music shop. Weird." Minhyuk said. So, he already saw May.

"Oh, really. Okay then, bye!" I said to him. 

While dashing out, he grabbed my wrist. "Can we talk?"

 

 

"What do you want Minhyuk?" I said, sipping my Bubble tea.

"The girl I'm talking about. The girl who looks like Nicole. Do you perhaps, know her?"

"Why do you ask?" I asked him.

"Please be good to her."

I got shocked when Minhyuk said that. Why? "And why are you asking me to be good to her?"

"You love Nicole right? You love her, until now. I can't tell you the reason why I'm asking you to be good to that girl. I already told you before, If you really love Nicole... you will love her unconditionally. No why's. No but's."

"That girl is Park May, She's not Nicole Kim."

"I know. Everything has a reason Lu Han. One day, you will find out why I'm asking you not to hurt her." 

With that, Minhyuk walked away from the bubble tea shop. What is he talking about. Well, as if I will care?

 

 

                                   ~ May's POV

Where is Lu Han? He was with us earlier but he's gone. I really want to spend some bonding time with him, but Baekhyun looks like he doesn't want Lu Han to be around.

Baekhyun excused himself because he needs to use the restroom. We're here at some cozy restaurant. I always love going here. Their steak is the best!

While staring outside from the restaurant's window, I saw Lu Han passing by. I ran outside and held Lu Han's wrist.

"Oh! Hi there, May. " Lu Han greeted me with a smile.

My heart was beating so fast whenever he smiled. His smile was like magic to my heart. Why am I feeling this way? Why is my heart reacting like this? It just won't stop beating so fast.

"May, are you alright?"

"Ah, yeah. I'm alright. Where did you go? I was looking for you. Wanna eat lunch with us?" I asked, but Lu Han shook his head sideways.

"Sorry, I can't. Maybe next time. I have somewhere to go."

With that, my face fell. "But, I bought something for you," Lu Han said, handing out a paper bag.

I opened the paper bag and it revelead a couple shirt. Cute!

 

"The soul is mine and the mate is yours."

"Um, thanks, I guess?"

"Do you know why I bought you that?"

Now it's my time to shook my head sideways.

"You're my soulmate, silly!"

"Hey, how is that so?"

"Trust me. I'm the one for you."

I was about to answer back when Baekhyun came.

"May, Let's go. The food is ready," He said.

"I think I need to go now, bye May and...bye Baekhyun."

 

 

As Baekhyun was dragging me towards the restaurant, I took a glance back at Lu Han. He's so magical. Everythime I'm with him everything goes slow motion. My mother once told me that you know you're in love when a guy makes you feel that whenever you're with him, then time would stop. So now I know, I am in love with you Lu Han.

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

"When trust is broken, 'Sorry' means nothing"

 

Hi guys ~ Well, I kinda changed my username ;) haha. My username is now 'Kaiyaiiyaii' (:

So, How's the chapter? Please comment, subscribe and Upvote.