14

Three words; Eight Letters: I Love You ♥ (Sequel from ♥ Step by Step ♥)

14.

( Lu Han's POV)

It's been 2 days since that incident happened. I was worried sick to May. When i saw her freazing cold that night, My heart beated fast. I want to protect her, I don't know why .. I just want to. She may look like Nicole but what i feel for her is different. The moment i kissed her, the same flip flops movement was felt inside my heart once again. Maybe, Just Maybe .. this is the right time to Move on and find someone I can love again. But i think, I already found her.

I texted Chanyeol if May is already alright, and he said that his sister is still resting. Being so bored, I went to the Kim's residence. Since Himchan hyung is all alone in that house, I think it's time to pay him a visit. It's been awhile though.

When i got in to their house, I saw Himchan hyung looking at some pictures. To be specific, Pictures of Him, Suho hyung and Nicole. I bet he really misses his little sister.

"Hi, Hyung !" I greeted him. He didn't look at me but he still manage to response, "I miss Everything" I didn't answer instead, I came close to Himchan hyung and patted his back. "I Miss all. I miss Suho hyung and my sister. I wish i can turn back the time. I wish i treated her nicely when she was still alive." Tears from Hyung's eyes then started to fall.

"Hyung, We already talked about this .. Move on. Nicole will be sad if you keep on crying like this." I said.

Himchan hyung stopped crying and he looked deeply into my eyes.

"I Have something to confess to you." He said. I suddenly became curious on what he said. "I gave Nicole's heart into someone" when he said that, My eyes widened in shock and it literally made my jaw dropped.

"What do you mean, Hyung?" 

"When Nicole was rushed to the hospital a year ago, I bumped into someone. She was in danger of dying. I thought she was Nicole because they really look the same, but she wasn't. When Nicole was declared dead, I heard a Guy crying, He was begging for his sister survival, I can feel the pain that Guy was experiencing. I don't want him to loose his sister, so i voluntarily donated Nicole's heart to his sister" I started crying when Himchan hyung said that. I don't know what to feel. I mean, why is he saying these stuff to me?

"Lu Han .. I gave Nicole's heart to ... Park May" 

"What !? How ??" I was shocked. How did it all happened?

"Park May was experiencing a heart failure the same date when Nicole died. His brother, Leeteuk .. needed a heart for his sister survival so i gave Nicole's heart to her."

So this is why. This is the reason why i felt the same heart beat when i kissed May. This is the reason why i felt comfortable around her. But, Is this also a reason why i love her?

"Who else know's about this?" I asked.

"Me and Leeteuk only knew. Leeteuk didn't let May to know who gave the heart to her."

Being so shocked. I ran back to my house, I'm confused. I don't know my own feeling. When i got back to my house, I took a picture of Nicole that was displayed on one of my book shelf. I placed the picture frame into my heart, "Is this fate?" I said. With that, I started to doze off to sleep, hoping that tomorrow will be a better day.
_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter completed by: Kaiyaiiyaii.

Leave a comment about this chapter. Ty ~