Tch. Man PMS.

Making Up For Lost Memories..

Sohee 

I heard the door slam pretty hard. I did a quick peek around the room and looked back down at my hands. Which, by the way, were totally shaking. I could still feel the presence of Kyuhyun to my left. I was also pretty embarrassed, so I let my hair fall down into my face. Well... A little peek won’t ing hurt. I lifted my gaze and my heart stopped. He was glamorously smiling at me, and did this little tilt with his head.

Oh God - I just died a little inside. *inner heart clutch*

“Do you need the bag again Sohee?” he asked politely, while starting to pick up the paper bag by his chair.  

I put my hands up, “Oh no! No! That’s not it at all! Ohm. I’m just kind of wondering…” I scratched the back of my head- “OWWWEEE!!”

Bad idea. My head still was sore. Kyuhyun leaned over and touched the sore spot lightly, “Sorry. Guess I’m not that great of a prince huh?” He smiled apologetically as he sat back down in his chair.

“You can be my prince any day.”

Kyuhyun grinned from ear to ear and turned slightly pink. “Sure. Let’s take it slow, though. Sound like a plan?”

I held out my hand, and he took it. I smirked, “deal.”

“You guys - we're, like, right here.” SooHyun waved his arms in the air.

I turned my head, “Can’t you see mommy’s working here?”

They burst into laughter. I immediately stopped when I noticed dork asses' laugh wasn’t there. I literally hopped off the couch - ANOTHER BAD IDEA!

My head started spinning, almost making me fall. Kyuhyun grabbed my wrist and put a hand on the small of my back. “Be careful; you’re still woozy.”

My savior. Kind of like, right out of a Korean drama…his eyes. Soft voice…*siiighh…* dreamy, touchable-

OH - ELI!

Politely, I pushed him away and went upstairs, looking in the kitchen, knocking on the bathroom door (looked in, also) and back to the living room again. “Where’s my Eli?”

Kevin raised an eyebrow, “Your... Eli?”

I nodded and smiled, “My Eli’s gone.”

I'll be nice to him now, Appa…

Dongho pointed at the door, “I’m pretty sure he went out there.”

Oh . He’s mad. I opened the front door, Kyuhyun behind me, and…

_______________________________________________

Eli.

I’m standing there. Drenched in rain. Shivering, I think my lips are blue. My hair's all soaked. Everything’s soaked. Down to my skivvies. I’m sitting on the railing, facing the door. Sohee…Where are you?

Almost on cue, half an hour late, she opens the door. I sigh in relief.

“FINALLY, SOHEE! I’ve been waiting for-“

Kyuhyun was behind her with his hand on her shoulder. Smirking at me. [A/N :not true. =p]

“…ever.” Two can play this game. Sohee's mine - not yours. She will never be yours. I grab Sohee and hug her tight, “I’m cold - warm me up, SoSo.”

WHACK!

“AAIISHH!!” I held my arm that she horrendously punched. “What's your damage!?”

She frowned with total disgust, "Please don’t do that in front of our guest, yeobo.”

Ye..Yeobo? EW. Now that’s gross. I walked past her and pretty boy big shot, “Whatever. Call HIM yeobo.”

I went to my room to change. What’s…wrong with me? I feel really angry. My heart’s beating really fast like humming bird wings.

EW……………do….do I?

_________________________________________________________________________

 Sohee.

“Well Ms. Young. I have to be at a music show. Can…” He looked won and looked up though his lovely eyelashes, “can I have your number?”

Mellttt…”Hell yeah.” I punched in the magic numbers into his smart phone.  I gave it back to him and did the oldest trick in the book! I let my hand linger on his for 10 seconds, then let him go.

Kyuhyun bent over and whispered in my ear, “Smooth. I’ll text you later…”

“You better - or else I’m going to kick your , Mr. Cho.”

He laughed quietly and shut the door behind him. As soon as he was gone, I started dancing a little jig and humming. Life’s going good right now! I ran to Eli’s room and jumped onto his bed, where he was laying in an new outfit.

“Eli! I think Kyuhyunnie is totally interested in me♥” I giggled all girly-like. Ew. ing gross.

Eli growled, "Not now, Sohee Jin. We’re leaving for the studio. Are you coming or not?” He didn’t even glance my way.

“, Eli, what’s your problem? PMS?” I laughed at my own joke.

He glared at me, “I said not now.”

I stuck my tounge out at him, “Well, hell. Screw you, then! You can’t be happy for me?”

“No. I can’t. Especially if it’s with a guy you don’t even know.”

I scoffed,”Eli, quit being a little !”

“I’m not the of this house. YOU ARE.”

Oh crap. I'm going to explode.

”ELI. I haven’t felt this happy - or even excited! - in a long ing time! What’s wrong with you!? Do you just love, love, LOVE making me feel bad? Appa told me to be nice to you! How the hell can I do that when nowadays all you do is totally ignore me! Avoid me! I’m sorry for making you do all that stuff! I feel guilty! Geez, Eli - you're such a drama queen! And I’m not going to the performance! “

I stormed off and slammed my bedroom door. The guys came by and asked if I was okay. I’d just nod and smile.

“I don’t feel good. Go have fun! I’ll watch it on T.V.”

Dongho hugged me, Xander kissed me on the cheek, Ki Seop patted my back as well as Soohyun, and Kibum. Kevin hugged me the longest and kissed the top of my forehead.

“He gets like this every now and then Sohee. Don’t be mad at him.” He stood at the doorway, “I'll tell your savior you said hi.”

Then they all left me. See ladies and gents, how I end up alone?  

I started to feel that heaviness on my chest again. Then I remembered the sweet smile I woke up to.

………….KYYYAHH! KYUHYUN SMILED AT ME!♥♥

_________________

Hm. Is this okay? I mean. Have you ever had a guy friend start acting funny around you? UGH.