Short Chapter Sorry Sorry! >

Making Up For Lost Memories..

 

I'm sorry took so damn long! >< GAH! Really! Mianhe! MIANHE! Keke~ But I'll be a more dedicated author now with the help of my- TAH DAH! New co author whom is flippin awsome! This story would have probably died without her! ^^♥ Psst...It's Mina. HAHA!

_______________________________________________________________

Eli

I stared at the glow of my alarm clock, still waiting for her to come home. I watched as it turned to 11:34 PM

Too bad I have no idea where Super Junior lives…

After awhile I finally drifted into sleep.

 

“What did I do wrong?!” I cried.

She rolled her eyes, “It’s not you bird beak. She’s just a well known hoe bag.”

It was spring of our eight grade year. I just was dumped by Shayla, the love of my life…

Or so I thought.

I started bawling again and put my head on Sohee’s shoulder. She sighed and patted my back, saying comforting words like, “You’re going to be okay.” Or “It’s not you. Really.”

If only Sohee was my girlfriend. I bet she would make me happy and wouldn’t cheat on me.

What the hell am I saying? 

The bell then rang and sohee stood up from the bench. She turned and looked at me, “You’re so stupid. And blind.”

And then she walked off…..

What the hell does that mean?

Sohee

Shindong gave me oversized t-shirt to wear to bed and Ryewook gave me a pair of trunks.

I got out of the shower feeling refreshed and clean. Ahh! I’m so stupid! I came over here ing stinky and gross! AH!

I gathered my clothes together and opened the door to see Donghae going into the room. I waved him down, “Hey! Hey!”

He stopped and back tracked a bit. “Where’s the room I’m sleeping in again?”

He pointed to one a few doors down from him. “It’s right there. G’night?”

I nodded, “Night!”

I stopped in front of the door, hand on the knob. I slowly inhaled and exhaled nervously because, hey, it’s Kyuhyun.

I carefully opened and closed the door behind me. The light was off, and Kyu looked like he was already out for the night. I crept over to my bed and crawled in. I laid there being as silent as I could. I think being an idol is a really busy ing job. So I don’t want to wake his up.

It’s ing hot in here……

I started to take off the trunks thinking he was out for the count-

“What are you doing?”

I pulled them back on, “Sleeping!”

Oh damn. Why did I have to yell?

He sat up and the lamp by his bed, “No, you’re not.”

I smiled, pretty damn embarrassed, “Trying to?” I hid my face under the covers.

Kyuhyun laughed, “What the hell?”

“I have absolutely no makeup on. I will give you a nightmare.”

“It’s not like your ugly.”

I nodded, “Ohhh, yes I am!”

Then the covers flew off suddenly.

I screamed. “What the hell, man! I could have been or something!”

He grinned, “Oh.”

“ert.”

He started laughing.

I pouted and started singing, “Man man ha ni!”

He just chuckled and lay down on his side by me. My heart rate went through the roof, and I hid my face in my pillow. “Knock it off…” I growled at him.

He was looking at me with ‘those eyes’. Ugh. What the hell, man. Not good. Not good. I swear I’m going to ing die from a heart attack soon.

I rubbed my eye and started yawning, “, dude, I can’t stay awake. Can you go back now? “

He leaned in and gave me the sweetest, shortest, and softest kiss in the world.

I laid there still, wide-eyed, and blank-faced. He chuckled as he sat up and walk over to his bed. He leaned over and turned off the light, “Good night, Sohee…”

“Good night…Kyu… y-yeah…” I started laughing pretty damn loud. God, I’m an idiot. What girl starts to fall within a week?

BOOM BOOM BOOM!

“Yah! Go to bed, weirdo!”

I covered my mouth and laughed into the blankets at Yesung.

If only I could stay here instead of the UKISS house.

My stomach fell down to my feet.

……..You know what? Eli! I don’t need him anymore! I’m a big girl now! No, I’m a WOMAN! HEAR ME ROAR!

“Did you say something?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Nope!”

____________

..yeah it's short..........>>