Beep. Beep!

Making Up For Lost Memories..

Fall semester is going to start soon...NOOOOO!!!! T.T *cries*

_______________

Ahh... Morning! I had a deep feeling that it’s going to be a beautiful day; maybe even wonderful!

Well, minus the hangover.

God damn - how drunk did I get last night?

 On cue, my head started pounding and I felt sick to my stomach. I slowly lifted my heavy eyelids and groaned, rolling over and suddenly coming face-to-face with...

Eli? What the is he doing in my bed?

Where’s my Dongho!?

Aw... He looks just cute when he isn’t being an . Or yelling at me. Or being concieted.

I poked his nose, “Bird beak. Beep beep." I continuously poked his snozzle.

Suddenly, everything from the night before flooded back to me.

Xander pulling out the alcohol... The dancing... The singing... Drawing on Kibum’s face...

THE KISS!

THE ING SLOPPY KISS!

I screamed at the top of my lungs. Eli jumped up like a cat, looking everywhere till his frantic eyes stopped on me.

“WHAT!?”

 I stood up on the bed and started kicking the living hell out of him.

“What’s wrong with you!? How could you do that to your BEST FRIEND?”

Eli started laughing at me. LAUGHING!

I tackled him off the bed we hit the ground with a loud thud. He locked me in a tight embrace and started to nuzzle my neck.

“It feels sooo good to have that off my chest!” He kept laughing like a maniac.

“I’m. Going. To KILL YOU!” I snarled before I bit his neck; he screamed like a little and finally let go.

He rubbed his neck and pouted at me, “Yah! Why did you do that?!”

I was so pissed off, I did the worst thing ever:

I kicked him in the balls.

HARD.

He fell down onto the floor rocking back and forth.

My eyes started to water up as I screamed, “I hate you! I ING HATE YOU!

I kicked him one last good one in the ribs and ran to my room, slamming the door shut. I rubbed my burning eyes, fell face first onto my bed and buried my head in my pillow.

Screaming into it, I could hear Soohyun and Kiseop yell, “What did you do!?”

“What’s going on?”

Eli cheerfully said, “I kissed her♥!”

Followed by another loud thud.

I put my face back onto my now wet pillow and sighed heavily. This is totally going to ruin our friendship. Eli! Why? I began to sob pretty hard. Well, hard for me.

“What the am I going to do?”

A voice of an angel asked, “Want me to lock your door?”

I jumped back and fell off the bed. I just let myself lay there, ashamed that he seen me crying. AGAIN. I put my arm over my eyes and let the tears out. I heard his foot steps go over to the door.

Kachik!

I couldn’t believe this. Why the hell did he show up? My day is just going to get worse…and worse.

“Why…” I muttered under my breath.

Kyuhyun sat down by me, “Why what?”

“Didn’t you call? Or text me? Anything. A whole month and I did not hear from you. I could seriously kick your scrawny right now.”

I rolled over, all zombie like and got under my covers.

This is where I want to be. For now.

He was quiet. Very quiet. I suddenly got annoyed. “Yah. If you aren’t going to explain yourself, get the hell out of here. I don’t need any other problems right now.”

Suddenly I was being jerked up and inches away from Kyuhyun’s face, “Come with me.”

I rolled my eyes,”I don’t want to. Why should I? Huh?”

He smiled, “I’ll make your day better! I’ll get you out of here!”

That sounded really nice.

I glared at him, “Why should I believe it’s going to be the better? I don’t want to be anywhere near a guy who ditched out on me!”

He fluttered his eyelashes, “Trust me.”

Ugh. I’m a er. The weird thing? I feel really good around him. Like nothing happened. Like novocain before they pull out that ing tooth. I like feeling numb. Plus I don’t want to deal with this right now. He IS a part of Super Junior…

It.

I went to my closet and started to undress quickly as possible. I pulled off my shirt and went through my millions of shirts. What to wear..

I turned to Kyuhyun, “Hey do I dress nice-” He was covering his eyes with his hands, blushing like a mad man. Oh yeah. I really have to think things though. God just didn’t give me a good brain..

I teasingly scoffed at him, and said, “Such a gentleman. You can peek if you want to~♥”

He shook his head, “Nope! Keeping them closed!”

I shrugged, “Suit yourself! I was only kidding anyways.”

He smiled and sarcastically said, “Sure...”

I got into some black skinny jeans and a neon green tank top. I clapped, “How do I look?”

Kyuhyun put his hands down, “Pretty?”

I threw one of my flip flops at him, “Shut up! Haha!”

Kyuhyun stood up and walked my way. He stopped right in front of me. What the hell?

He sighed and scratched the back of his head, “I’m really, really sorry I didn’t call you back.”

“I don’t know how I forgave you so fast. Should I forgive you?”

He shrugged, “I had a lot of business to do Sohee. I’ve been busy like crazy. You don’t even know! I love my job, but its kind of hard to have a love lif-I mean a relationship!”

I cracked up at his little mistake, “You’re funny Kyu! Well, I need to wash my face, and oh. Do I smell like alcohol?”

He leaned in and sniffed a few times, “Kind of. Are you hung over, too?”

I ted his forehead, “I’m not a little girl. I can drink if I want.”

I thought of the kiss fiasco and I felt the painful stab my heart. Well, you can still feel the tooth being pulled after all...

Kyuhyun lovingly (can I say that?) wiped away a little tear that escaped, “Please don’t cry. If you need to though,” He patted his right shoulder, “It’s here for you.”

..and I took it.

 ___________________________________________

 

Eli.

Kiseop was sitting on my bed with me.

He kept growling every time I tried to explain.

“Kiseop-“

He cut in, “Pabo..”

“C’mon!”

“Don’t. Talk.”

I sighed, “Just let me explain a little.”

Kiseop lay back on the bed, totally frustrated with the glorious me, “I KNOW YOU LOVE HER. I was praying to god that you wouldn’t do something stupid like this! You’re so lucky Xander and Kevin-umma are out today.You know how they adore Sohee.”

I could just picture it..

Xander: WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?

*punch* KICK!

Kevin: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!

Slapslapslap!

Gun shot..

I shuddered, “Can we keep it a secret?”

Kiseop smacked my arm, “We are all going to find out anyways. Get it done and over with. Call Xander and Kevin.”

I whined, “Noooo.”

Kiseop jumped up from the bed, “By the way. Kyuhyun’s here.”

My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. “He’s WHAT!?

__________________________________________

Sohee

I sniffled and pulled away, wiping my puffy eyes. He kept his hands on my hips.

I looked up into his lovely eyes, “Why…”

He laughed, “What’s with your ‘why’ questions today?”

I grimaced, “You’re so ing nice to me. Every time we see each other.”

His eyes went to a different place for a bit, he came back down to earth and gave me a breath taking smile, “Well, Sohee. I can’t answer that. Because -” He kissed my forehead, “All I know is that I like you. A lot. I don't really care to see you cry.” He oh-so smoothly pushed my hair back behind my ear.

My head started to feel fuzzy, and my palms on his chest started to sweat. I felt my whole body turn hot and my hands started to tremble.

Uh. Ew.

How I wanted to kiss him. Really. So flipping badly. His body was so warm, his lips so kissable looking, His breath smelled sweet-

“OH MY GOD I NEED TO BRUSH MY TEETH!” I yelled.

He let go, his laugh sounds like beautiful bells chiming. I went and started a brushing every tooth, washing out Eli. I gazed at myself in the mirror. I look gross! I did the works within five minutes. Cover up, eyeliner, and mascara. I brushed my hair and that was it!

He came around the corner, “You done?”

Whenever he's around, my heart does this weird thing: it beats faster. I like it but I don’t want to. I can’t fall in love with a guy I just met.

I heard Eli's voice echo from his room, clearly sounding ing mad, “Sohee!”

…..Ugh! NOOO!!!!! I almost forgot!

I cleared my throat and whispered to Kyuhyun, “Let’s go.”

He nodded eagerly and we tiptoed to the stairs. Soohyun was at the bottom.

“Morning! Where you going?" He yelled as he drank his orange juice.

“I was trying to be sneaky! UGH!” I grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand and quickly walked out the door.

I stopped at the porch. Hey... Where the hell am I going?

I need to grow a better ing brain. I’m going to blame this hangover. I smiled cutely at Kyuhyun, “Where the hell we going?”

He pulled my hand, and kissed my forehead again.

My breathing went funny and I felt dizzy again. My knees went weak, but he caught me before I fell. How girly can I get? Note to self. Control. CONTROL.

He did an evil laugh.

He lead me to a white van, “WE! Are going to meet my hyungs!”

______________________

YAY! Ahaha! Gnite. ♥