...And Here We Go Again...

Making Up For Lost Memories..

Sohee

 

I can’t believe my eyes. My I could feel my heart cracking in my chest, the pieces falling down and resting at my feet. She was so pretty - model like. He looked at her with the same eyes as he does for me. She was all over him.

! Here come the tears!

Leeteuk turned and saw me standing there. His eyes went wide and looked at Kyuhyun, and then back to me. He started walking over to me. I put my hand up and tried to smile. He got the message and just stood there with his kind eyes looking sorry for me.

Damnit, Teuky... Don’t look at me like that…

More tears started to fall.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, “C’mon Sohee-chan. Let’s go.”

Kaiko…you’re my savior. I tried to make a sneaky exit with Kaiko holding my hand leading me away.

BUT! I made the move of letting go of Kaiko’s hand and trying to walk on my own. And it’s just my ing luck that I ran into the hugest pile of ing luggage, making crashing noises which made everyone in the entire ing airport look at me.

“Sohee!” Leeteuk was there instantly and tried to help me up; I flinched away from him and got up awkwardly on my feet. It’s like reality’s a blur to me right now. I put almost everything I had…

I got ed over again.

“I’m sorry Sohee, you-” Leeteuk whispered to me.

“Not your fault, ducky.” I gave him a faint smirk. It felt like I had no power to smile. My energy faded everytime my heart beat.

 

Without thinking, I looked over and saw Kyuhyun running over to me. I immediately stopped breathing; everything inside me stopped for a minute. I have to - I have to run away. I'll explode or shatter.

He got closer and slowed down, walking up to me slowly, “Sohee-”

“What do you want?” I snapped.

It's burning, rising inside my throat.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry! It’s not-“

Excuses. Excuses! What’s with this!?

I covered my ears and yelled, “Shut the up, Kyuhyun! Just shut up! you! I should’ve known better than to trust YOU. To put my heart into this! To ing trust a total stranger! you Cho Kyuhyun! Don’t ever talk to me AGAIN, or else I’ll ing kill you!”

I ran. That’s all I could do. I ran out of the airport, I heard my name being called over and over.  I came to and realized I was about four blocks away. I was out of breath, I was shivering from the rain, I was……

… I was a mess. I leaned against the brick wall behind me and broke down.

the world right now. This is why you don’t listen to your heart - ever.

 

 

Eli

 

I glared at Kyuhyun with the intensity of the sun, “What did you DO?!”

Kyuhyun started stuttering, “It’s not what you think it is Eli! Kaiko! Believe me, it’s a-“

I pushed him and went up to his face, “If you ever, EVER ing try and talk to Sohee I swear I’ll -” My clenched hands started to hurt, and my body was shaking with anger. I pulled back my arm- ready to punch his pretty evil face with all I had. A little hand appeared and was stopping mine. I looked down at Kaiko, surprised and disappointed at the same time.

She glared at me, her entire body tense with anger. “Don’t do it, Eli -” Then she whirled around and punched Kyuhyun in the stomach! He topped over onto the ground. Holy ! He’s down for the count! I looked at Kaiko, mouth wide open in shock. I can’t ing believe she did that! My new best friend!

She turned around and started to walk away, saying, “That’s my job,” over her shoulder. Leeteuk and I shared a look of disbelief. I heard Kyuhyun groan in pain and looked down at him, curled up on the ground in pain. I smirked, fighting my urge to point and laugh; however, someone seized my arm in a fierce grip. I looked down and saw Kaiko, glaring up at me. “Hurry up, ,” she stated. “I need to find Sohee, but it’s my job to protect you, too.” She paused, glancing down at Kyuhyun, and then looked back up at me. “Tell him -” she paused and pointed at Kyuhyun, “- that if I catch him anywhere near Sohee-chan again, I’ll beat in his face so hard, his fangirls won’t find him so pretty anymore.” She stepped back and crossed her arms, glaring at me. “Do it, so we can go and find Sohee-chan.”

 

Yeah, TOTALLY my new best friend!

_____________

What y'all think? ^^ Is Sohee being  stupid? Or is this real? Kekeke~