Gaem! Xp

Making Up For Lost Memories..

 

Yup. Has been awhile right? T.T Okay I have decided to update on Saturdays and Sundays! ^^  Since most of the week I'm taking classes and I have a job. AT THE SAME TIME! Not a good idea....

Enjoy and comment!~♥ [today is SM in LA! yay!!]

______________

Sohee

                We all sat around in a circle on the floor in the living room. I sat in between the two hottest guys in the world - Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. I slowly crept my hand over to grab Kyuhyun’s since I still felt a little uneasy. Why? I have no clue. How would you feel if you in a ing room full of one of the biggest idol groups of Korea? Kyu nudged me with his elbow, “you okay?”

I nodded slowly, totally lying, “Yup. Always am.”

Something’s not right here. Kyuhyun is on my RIGHT. I looked to the left at Leeteuk. He flashes me a blinding smile and his face was crimson colored. I let go of the leaders hand and mouthed, “Sorry”

He turned away from me and instead looked forward to the other members.

Man... He is so handsome. Look at him, just in a white undershirt, muscles totally showing..

OH! balls! Stay true to Kyu! Stay true to Kyu! Stay true to Kyu.

Eunhyuk spoke up,” So what game are we playing?”

Ryewook added on, “Yeah, I’m curious.”

Shindong pulled out an empty soju bottle, “Spin the bottle?”

Donghae shook his head, “No that’s too childish.”

Shindong pouted his lips, “Well what do YOU guys want to play? I don’t see anyone else suggesting things.”

Sungmin gasped and snapped his fingers, “Hide and seek!”

The guys started getting excited and agreed. Hide and seek? What the hell? How old are we? Well, then again it’s Super Junior. Hahaha…

 

After playing rock paper scissors, Kyuhyun and Ryewook lost and they were the ones to find us.

Kyu looked at me and smirked evilly, “You’re going down.”

I rolled my eyes, “Sure kiddo. “

Ryewook hid his face on the wall and yelled, “Twenty!”

Kyuhyun pointed at me and did the same as his hyung, “Nineteen!”

We all scattered, going upstairs, going in different rooms. I ran as fast as I could upstairs and rushed into any room. I called out quietly, “Any one in here?”

Nobody answered me. Safe!

I quickly slid under the bed, but an elbow jabbed my . I covered my mouth and screamed. “My ! My ...”

An apologetic whisper came out, “Mianhe! Mianhe! Forgive me, forgive me, forgive me!”

I patted their arm, and whispered back,” It’s fine… but where’s the milk going to come from now?”

I started giggling at my own joke. I finally turned my head to see a totally astonished, bright glowing red Siwon.

Oh! Weird.

“How the hell did you fit under here? I mean, aren’t you one of the tallest?”

Siwon squirmed, “It’s not that hard to maneuver yourself into a tight spot.”

Yelling came from downstairs, “Ready or not! Here we come!”

I started getting giddy. “Oh man. Shindong hid behind a plant.” I started laughing and then covered my mouth, “That was so funny. Want to see?”

I pulled out my camra and showed him. Siwon chuckled. “Send that to me when you get the chance.”

“Oh I totally-oh ! SHH!”

I covered Siwon’s face, well sort of slapped his face, as I heard footsteps walk by the door. After they were done and gone, I gasped and suggested to Siwon, “Let’s make a run for the closet!”

He shyly nodded, “Sure.”

I pulled a ninja and rolled out from under the bed, swiftly stood and opened the closet doors, then hopped in. It was actually tinier than I thought. I had to curl up into a ball. I covered myself with clothes, just to blend in. I looked down at Siwon. “Your tall better just stay there. Kekeke…”

I shut the doors as quietly as I could.

And the waiting game began. ……..

Jeebus how long has it been? I looked at my cell phone. Like almost a good hour! What the hell man! This is one of most obvious places!

……

…..

Hm… I wonder what the guys are doing at the house? Alexander baby is probably dancing around, Kevin right along with him. Soohyun’s reading manga. Dongho is sleeping since he’s a growing kid. Kibum and Kiseop would be going to get food this time since today was their turn…

Eli….

My heart did the strangest thing. It skipped a beat. For Eli.

What the hell is wrong with me?

ing head anyways. Ugh.

You know, if I had to choose one of my Kissy boys? I think I would choose.

Kevin or Xander.

I started looking into it…

                “Yeobo~” I called out, in a summer dress and standing by the stove, spoon in hand. Kevin comes walking in. He has a suit on and is just getting home from work. “Hello, my love!”  He comes and kisses me on the cheek. I shyly push him away, “Oh! The kids might see!” Kevin plants a kiss on my lips, “Saranghae...”


“EW!  Nonono!“ I cried into a shirt. No way. I can’t be a house wife!

 

                “What you want to eat?” Xander asked me. He was in his normal stylish clothes and I’m in mine. It’s winter and it’s snowing lightly. I shrug, “I don’t know. Whatever you want! I’m down for anything really.” Alexander stands in front of me, slipping his arms around my waist. “I love you…” And sweetly kisses me...

Huh. That’s not bad. BUT! Too bad I don’t feel that way towards my bros!

I came out of my trance when I heard my name being called.

“Sohee!”

“Sohee Jin! We give up! Come out!”

I excitedly clapped my hands together, “I win!”

I tried pushing the closet doors open. Nada. I tried again. Nope, they don’t want to budge….

OMFG. I started freaking out, “HEY! ERS HELP ME!!!”

The door suddenly flew open and I fell on top of…Leeteuk.

Damn, why is it always him!?

AND GUESS WHAT!? My knee landed in a very, very painful area for a man. Leeteuk cried out in pain. I rolled off and started continuously bowing, “I’M SORRY! I AM SO FREAKING SORRY!”

He groaned, “It’s... Almost okay. It was an accident...”

I bit my lip down as hard as I could. This kind of thing made me want to laugh. I can’t help it. I know I have a mean sense of humor but then again I feel bad. I decided just to stay down on with my forehead on the ground.

Leeteuk carefully stood. I heard him heave a sigh, and then picked me up like I was nothing and threw me over his broad shoulders. I started kicking and screaming.

“Yah! YAH! What the hell you doing!? Put me down!”

He boomingly laughed ,”What do you say?”

“Right now!!” I cried.

He wagged his finger, “Nuh uh.”

I let my body go limp with defeat, “… Please.”

He set me down on my feet and put his finger under my chin lifting it. I pouted my lips and glared. He chuckled, “There you go.”

…………………………….oh geez.

We turned our heads to see Kyu coming around the corner, his eyes shifting from side to side looking for me. I put my arms in the air and cheerfully yelled, “Here I am!”

 

 ______________

Eli.

It’s getting late. It is now… 9:43PM. Sohee hasn’t come home yet - or even answered a text. Neither has she even picked up a phone call. I bet Kyuhyun is being a smooth, sneaky bastard!

I hate smooth things…LIKE CREAM. It leaves a gross filmy texture in your mouth.

I gazed over at Alexander who was being just as impatient as I was on the other side of the couch. He returned the gaze.

He sighed, “You try calling again?”

I shook my head, “I think ten times is enough…”

The maknae came and plopped himself in between us and grabbed the remote. “Why don’t you guys just text her? She replies to more to texts than-

I punched his arm and Xander did the same to his other scrawny arm. He yelped in pain.

“YAHH! Don’t pick on me! I’ll tell Sohee on you!!”

I growled at him, “Shut up maknae now’s not the time to be a smart ...”

Sohee, where are you?

 

 ______________________________

Sohee.

“Give it to me.”

“You… You sure?”

“I have never been so sure in my life, Yesung. Please?”

“Don’t be afraid...”

“I’m almost never afraid.”

Yesung put his turtle in my hands. I couldn’t help but smile, “AW! Oh my gosh! It’s so goddamn cute!”

I started petting him. Yesung gave a low chuckle, “Girls are usually scared of it. Why aren’t you?”

“She’s really different isn’t she?” Kyuhyun poked my arm.

Yesung scoffed, “I don’t like manly girls! Get out.”

My mouth dropped and stared blankly at him. He looked so serious…

He laughed, “Kidding! Man, lighten up Sohee.”

I gave Yesung his turtle back then punched his arm, “That wasn’t nice at ALL.”

I started to yawn and I streached. “Ah, man.”

I looked at the clock on the wall. It is now 11:08. Wow! Where did the time go?

Kyuhyun smiled at me, “Your oppa’s must be worried about you.”

I wrinkled my nose and smiled, “Yeah, I bet Kevin is freaking out.”

I felt my insides throb with pain. I don’t… want to see Eli though. I don’t - at all.  I clutched my shirt.

Sungmin then suggested, “Sleep over tonight. You want to stay?”

I brightened up, “Can I?”

All eyes then were on Leeteuk who was reading a book and looking up at us through thick black rimmed glasses. Damn ahjushii. Hehehe.

He sighed and closed his book, “I don’t know. It’s not a good thing for a beautiful woman to be staying in a house full of hungry men.”

My jaw dropped for two reasons. Why is he so damn hot? And who is he calling beautiful?!

I pulled him aside into the kitchen and told him my little story of woe.

He rubbed his chin, “Well…”

I put my head on his chest and tugged on his shirt, “Please? It’s only for one night.”

I swear to god, I really heard his heart start racing, “Uhm…”

I gave him one of my cutest, most pitiful looks ever, “Please?”

He sighed, “Okay. ONE night though Sohee. That’s all.”

I did my happy dance, “Yay! Now I don’t have to deal with the prick!”

Leeteuk laughed, “You’re really a lot of fun. And cute you know that?”

I scoffed and crossed my arms, “Sure. Okay.”

He leaned in close, “I just might want you for myself…”

WHOAAA……

I pushed him away, “No thank you, ahjushii. I’ll take the maknae.”

We walked into the living room again. Leeteuk called out, still smiling, “Eunhyuk! You’re going to sleep in my and Siwon’s room.”

I tilted my head and leaned towards Kyuhyun, “Whose room am I sleeping in then?”

“Mine, of course.”

_________

And thank you to my lovely editor♥ I am so going to thank you over and over Mina Nazi! AHAHAHAHA!