Getting To Know You.

Making Up For Lost Memories..

Okay I didnt keep my promise. FORGIVE MEE!

____________________________________________

Sohee POV

Eli came closer, and closer...

“Noona!”

Whew, saved by the maknae!

“Ohm! Should I come back later?”

Eli quickly got off of me and sat cross-legged, and I sighed with relief.

That was close.

Poor little Dongho was standing at the door, fidgeting with my suitcase handle. Oh!

“You can leave that here, sweetie!  It’s fine,” I hopped onto my feet and walked over to him.

Dongho smiled, “I thought I was intruding on... Something.”

Eli grimaced, “Yuck. Really? No. We were just messing around.”

__________________________________________

Eli POV.

Aww, why maknae? Ruined the moment... I WANT TO WIN FOR ONCE!

Look at Sohee! Happy that he came in…

Does she… like Dongho? Naw, he's too young - that's borderline ia...

What about Kevin? Maybe...

Or even Xander? Who knows! And she hasn't even met Kiseop, Kibum, or Soohyun!

Hm..questions for later.

She looks nice in a pair of PJs. And she used to be chubby…

HAHAHA!! That’s so funny.

_______________________________________________

Sohee POV

I nodded, “It’s a game we used to play. Don’t worry.”

Eli got up and strolled over to my hot pink suitcase, “I got it.”

Dongho seemed to be spacing out as he watched his hyung put the luggage by the closet door.

Man, was this kid cute or what?! Just look at him! His eyes say “I’m nice!”

“Dongho?”

He  raised his lil’ blonde head,” Hm?”

“You... YOU'RE SO DAMN CUTE!” I grabbed him and hugged him. I felt the lil' boy stiffen up, then he slowly started to relax.

“…. Kansamnida?” he squeaked.

“You want to be my room mate!?”

________________________________

ELI POV

WHAAAT!? IS SHE SERIOUS!?

____________________________________

Sohee POV

“Wha..WHAT?!” He turned beat red.

I started giggling and kissed him on the cheek. “Just kidding, Maknae. But! You’re now my adopted little brother! Arasso?”

He politely pulled away, “Okay.”

Eli growled.

Dongho’s face changed immediately, “See you at dinner, noona!”

And like that, he was gone. I gazed over my shoulder at Eli, “What the hell, man?”

He t’sked me again,”Your MINE Sohee. I’m not sharing, either.”

“What a ing loser,” I made my way over to the closet and started unpacking.

“!” Eli shot a pair at my face.

“ELI!!”

 --

Well, we got done packing! I’m all set for the next "however long I’m here"!  I clapped my hands at Eli, who was putting the last pair of jeans in the drawer. “Good wetarted boy!”

Eli shook his head, “You’re messed up in the head - you know that, right?”

I shrugged, “And?” Just then, my tummy started growling like a beast. I patted my tum-tum gently.

Eli decided to pat my stomach too. “Is the beast hungry?”

“F. U. and yes. I am. But it’s, like, eleven. I’m tired!”

Just then, I was swept off my feet. Literally. Eli was cradling me like a baby, walking towards the kitchen.

“It’s never too late to eat,” he declared and started running around, making airplane sounds at the same time. I guess I was laughing pretty loud. Some guy was sitting at the table, glaring a little at me.

Eli put me down carefully. “Sohee, this is Kibum.”

Kibum nodded and took a sip of his tea, “Hello.”

I waved,” HI! You have some really pretty eyes! “

Kibum spit out his tea and it sprayed all over the table, ”Uh…. Kansamnida..”

He then stood up and shuffled his way into a room, “See you all in the morning.”

Eli lightly slapped my shoulder, “YAH! Don’t do that!”

I rubbed where he smacked me, and asked innocently, “Do what?”

“Be so damn bold. When did you become like that?”

I looked up to the heavens for an answer, “HM! Freshman year of college! You know Eli, life’s too short to be shy and hide behind things.”

Eli bent down and came back up with a pot, “True…”

I batted my eyelashes , and asked in a cute voice, “What are we eating, oppa?”

Eli threw a package of ramen at me. “That’s just flippin' gross.”

I made my way over to him and put my hands on his skinny waist.  With my puppy dog eyes on I sweetly said, ”Why not oppa? Hmm?”

Eli blushed - BLUSHED? I was totally shocked and took a step back, “O.M.G. ARE YOU ACTUALLY BLUSHING!?” I burst into fits of laughter.

Eli yet again, threw another ramen package at me, “YAH! I AM SO NOT BLUSHING! IT’S HOT IN HERE! OKAY? IT'S JUST HOT!”

“Oh, he’s blushing. Just look at him! Embarrassing.”

Eli and I turned our heads to Xander sipping on tea with his back leaning against the wall.

Eli scoffed, “I thought it was SICKENING.”

I faked a gasp, “NO! YOU DID!?”

Xander wrapped his arm around my waist and started taking me into the living room, “Eli, I’ll take care of her. Since you don’t want her.”

A few U-KISS members were sitting around the TV, blankly staring at a music show. Dongho was perched on the arm of the couch. He noticed when we walked in.

“Noona! Did you get something to eat? “

There’s an open seat by him, so I took it! I grabbed Dongho and started to cuddle with him.

“N-noona? Did you meet SooHyun-Hyung yet?”

I peeked up through my eye lashed. Oh. There are two more I didn’t meet.

“Hey! I’m SooHyun!”

“And I’m Kiseop! “

I waved at them, “Nice to meet you guys! I’m Soohee Young!”

Soohyun smirked, “So! How do you know our Eli?”

AW crap. I gotta tell the story. I leaned back into Dongho, “WELL, my new friends! We were friends since kindergarten! Best friends attached at the hip, up until he left for China. Or here. I don’t remember very well. That’s the bottom line really.”

Kiseop tilted his head, “Have you guys kept in touch?”

I shook my head, “Nope. Not at all.”

Soohyun gasped, ”Wahh, this guy! I would have kept in touch with a pretty girl like you.”

Kevin smiled, "Me too! You're really different, too!”

Xander added on, “Yeah - like just another guy.”

“She IS a man.”

We all turned our attention to Eli, who popped a squat by me, carefully handing me my bowl of ramen.

FOOODDD!!!

I began to scarf it down.

Dongho poked my arm, “Kinda hungry there, noona?”

I inhaled some of the juice and started coughing, and they all burst into laughter.

Kevin squealed, ”Take that away from her! She might drown or something!”

Wow. I really like these guys. I love it how they don’t treat me different because I’m a girl…

________________________________________________________________

Eli Pov.

They're all trying to flirt with her. How can she not see this?

Blind Babo girl.

Silly, silly. Look at her! Messing around like that. I got up and listened as I went and put the bowls in the sink.

Xander and Kevin creeped in.

“Eli…do you have feelings for her?” Kevin asked.

“Yeah. I mean. It’s fine you know. She’s like totally hot - she’s one of a kind.”

I frowned, “NO - really, guys. But I’d love it if you’d stop trying to sweep her off of her feet!”

Xander raised his eyebrows, “Over-protective?”

“Jealous?” Kevin pitched in.

“Wha… whatever! I’m going to bed!”

Stupid. They can go after her ALLLL they want! I don’t care.

Hmph.

____________________________________________________

 

Few hours later.

Sohee POV

“Well, guys! I'm heading to bed! Think I now know what jetlag is. DONGHO!”

I pointed at him. He looked up at me, “Yeah?”

“You want to come sleep by me?” I smiled coyly at him.

His skin color slowly turned red, “N-no... no thank you, noona..”

I stuck my bottom lip out, “Please?”

“Uhhm…..” he looked down at his hands.

Kevin stood up with a big grin, "I WILL!”

“No thanks, Kevin! G'NITE!” I jogged to the bathroom, quickly washed up and headed to my room.

I love it here - the guys are so cool. They're a blast! Can't wait 'til tomorrow to hang out more!

I quietly closed my door and hopped into bed. SO! COMFY!

“Please don’t shake the bed.”

I jolted so fast I fell off of the bed and onto the floor.

WHAAAAAAT THEEEE HELLLLLLL?!

My heart went through the roof, and I think I died a little….

“ing Eli! I had a minor heart attack!”

Eli propped himself up, “Sorry! Geez! “

I got back into the bed, “Why are you in here?”

“Just like old times! Sleep over….”

I scrunched up my nose. Ew, that sounds so lame... Nonetheless, I pondered it for a moment…

I pulled the covers over my head, “Sure.”

We started talking about what we did these last few years.  He asked about every detail, right down to how the food tasted when I went to Italy for a school trip. I asked him about training. The U-Kiss guys. He started talking…. and I started to fall asleep. Eli put his hand in mine and started stoking it with his thumb. As I feel asleep, that nagging voice came back - GODDAMMIT!

Whatever - I'm off to neverland…..

____________________________________________

Eli Pov.

“…And that’s what I first thought of when I called you. What you think, Sohee?” She was laying on one of my arms, and I tried to move it, “Sohee?”

She mumbled something - "Kyu...”

“Kyu? Kyuhyun? Hmm...” She must have the hots for him. I guess I can help her out. I stared at her…

She looked like a little angel, only with drool coming out of . Hahaha!

She snuggled closer to me, sighed, and started snoring. Okay. I take back the ‘angel’ thing. I wrapped my other arm around her and started to drift off into space.

Xander was wrong.

Sohee’s beautiful…

________________________________________________________________

Sry sry sry! I’m busy applying for collage n all that good stuff! And I’ll speed up the story. I feel like its dragging?? O.O heehee. Till next time.