Eh?

Making Up For Lost Memories..

Yay! New edited edition! ^^ Much Love Mina_Loves_Music!♥

______________________

I took a deep breath, “I can do this. I can do this. Oh hell yeah I can do this.”

“Breathe Sohee,” Kyhyun mumbled as I did what I was told.

The taxi pulled up to the - DAH DUN DUNNN!!

Lovely Sujudorm.

My heart started accelerating at a massive speed - I so totally ing hate myself for being a fan girl right now.

Ugh… FML.

We stood outside the door. Oh God…

I felt Kyuhyun’s hand rub my arm. I gave him a sideways glance, not wanting him to see my nervous state.

“Yes?” I asked.

He smiled confidently, “It’s going to be alright. I gave them the heads up last night.”

My heart sank to the ground, “You what?!”

He bit down on his lip, trying his best not to laugh, “It’s fine. They’re really excited to meet you.”

His eyes were sparkling with excitement as he grabbed my hand. His touch made my heart start fluttering away, slamming against my chest.

“...” I mumbled under my breath.

Kyukyun reached for the door knob and gave it a jiggle. I looked up at him, curious, “Wha-?”

He put a long finger up to his lips, “Shh… Listen.”

As he instructed, I listened closely…

There were, like, a million footsteps going back and forth and some muffled laughter.

“They’re here!”

“I bet she’s ugly!”

“Why would you say that?”

“Because Kyu’s ugly!” the person laughed.

“HEECHUL!”

“Ugh, I was kidding.”

“SHUT UP!”

Kyuhyun and I let out quiet giggles.

He slowly turned the knob and looked at me, “Ready?”

I nodded… without confidence.

He opened the door wide open, I closed my eyes.

Here we go…

 

 

 ________________

Eli

“My face hurts!”

Xander slapped me again.

“I learned my lesson!” I pleaded.

SLAP!

I looked up at our Xander. His eyes were blazing with anger. He was really, REALLY, pissed.

If I wasn’t so happy right now, I’d be frightened to death.

Kevin cleared his throat, “What were you thinking?”

I did my best not to let my smile show, “Uh, It just happened. I really do love her though, guys!”

“No you don’t!” Alexander yelled and slapped me again.

My right cheek at this point was numb. I whined, “Why do you keep slapping me?”

I did what Kiseop wanted me to do - I did call them….

Big mistake.

 

Beep…beep…

Alexander picked up his phone. He happily greeted me, “Hey, Eli! What’s up?”

“Oh, nothing. How was the M Wave?” I asked innocently.

Xander replied, “Good, as usual! You okay? You sound really nervous or something.”

Heck yes I was. Man, you don’t even know...

“Is Kevin with you?”

“Yea he is,” In the back ground I heard Kevin yell, ”Hi, Eli!”

Almost there, “Are you guys alone?”

Alexander sighed, “YES, Eli. What is it? What’s up with you?”

“Put me on speaker.”

I heard little beeps and clicking noise, then Alexander replied, “Okay there.”

Kevin added on, “Is something the matter? You usually don’t call us this early.”

“I woke up early this morning and…”

Alexander and Kevin were losing patience with my inability to finish the sentence. “And?”

I said it all one breath, sounding happy even to me, “And then I realized love Sohee - ANDIKISSEDHER!”

I then heard a click. My phone talked to me, “Phone call ended.”

They hung up on me.

Next thing you know, not even fifteen minutes later they got home way earlier than usual. Cute Kevin turned into the devil and didn’t talk to me. Alexander, well… He walked right up to me and slapped my handsome face.

Here we are now!

 

Kevin turned to Soohyun who was loving the show, “Where’s Sohee?”

Soohyun shrugged and took a drink of his milk, “Ah, she went with Kyuhyun. Something about meeting the Super Juni OR!” He did their hand gesture making himself laugh and trying to lighten up the mood..

We all glared at him.

Pabo.

He sighed , “You guys are such downers.”

Alexander didn’t pay any attention to him and looked back at me, “Why?”

I thought about the kiss again and smiled, “I’m still in love with her! And! I’m not going to deny it anymore.” I crossed my arms, pretty proud of myself.

Alexander winced at my statement and then asked, “Are you sure?”

I nodded, “Yup! Like, I’m really, really happy.”

Kiseop moved his lips around, thinking, “You know. She isn’t happy about it. She ran to her room crying. Sohee barely cries as it is. Its hard enough to get her to talk about her past. “ Kiseop leaned back onto the wall and looked up to the ceiling, “I bet  Kyuhyun hyung comforted her. At least made a successful attempt to.”

Alexander heaved a totally regretful sigh and rubbed his temple, “I should have stayed home.”

What? He loves being an MC! “Why? You love your job. Kind of weirding me out here.”

All eyes were then set on Alexander, who looked uncomfortable. He sighed and put his hand down. His face fell a little and gestured to me, “Let’s just say I feel the same way about Kyuhyun as you do.”

..no freaking way.

Foxy was in love with her too. I always got the ‘brotherly’ vibe from him. So all those kisses on her forehead and cheeks were…

Wait.

I snapped at Kevin, “You TOO!?”

Kevin put his hands up, “N-no! I swear! I truly think of her as a sister! Nothing more! I’m actually just as surprised as you are!”

He sounded genuinely innocent. Thank god.

“I’m in love with Sohee noona!”

All heads turned to Dongho, who just got back from baseball practice. He stood in the hallway smiling like a dork. The tension broke and we all laughed at him.

“She’s not a e magnae!”

 -___________________

 

Sohee

            We walked in and found Leeteuk standing there, smiling brightly, “This is her, huh, Kyu?” He walked up to me and shook my hand, “It’s really nice to meet you! I’m Leeteuk, the leader. We’ve been waiting for our maknae to bring home a girl!” He let out a laugh.

I remembered why I was totally a Leeteuk fan…

I looked around the room – Huh… It was totally empty, except Shindong, who came up to us three.

I looked down at the ground, crumbling my build up confidence, “I… Uh...”

Omo, I’m such a twit! Leeteuk and Shindong’s eyes widened with surprise. They looked at each other, and Leeteuk nodded. Some kind of weird, unspoken message going on here…

Leeteuk gave Shindong a teasing smile, “She’s scared of you it Shingdong! I guess I’d be scared of a guy like you, too.”

Shindong faked a gasp and put his hand on his face, “Oh no!” Then he made this really super duper ugly face, “Do I scare you?”

I couldn’t help it. I started laughing hysterically. They smiled at each other, pleased with themselves. Shindong patted my shoulder, “See? No need to be scared. We’re just ordinary guys. Except Heechul, of course. He has a God complex.”

Out of the blue, Heechul stood up from behind the couch, “Yah! He’s lying! It’s not a complex! I am a god!” He smiled radiantly at the last part.

Leeteuk smiled at me apologetically, “Don’t mind him. And please don’t be afraid. We really truly are happy to meet you. “He put his hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder, “He hasn’t shut up about you ever since your accident.”

Kyuhyun brushed his hand off, “Don’t tell her that!”

“Ah, we’re just a couple of weird guys, Sohee-jin. Can you handle that?” He met my gaze. What the hell was I so nervous for?  Just because they’re idols doesn’t mean .

I smirked at Leeteuk, “Teuky-Ducky, I am far from normal.”

He was taken back a little then chuckled, “Teuky-Ducky. That’s a new one.”

Kyuhyun put his arm around my shoulders and whispered in my ear, “Told you.”

His breath on my skin sent heavenly shivers up my spine. So, when do we get alone time~♥?

“Super Junior! Come downstairs!”

They all came running. Well, not really, but you know what I mean! Man, I wish I had the power to do that…

They all got in line in front of the four of us. Holy , Got damn. They looked like GODS. I mean, TV just doesn’t do them justice!

They sounded off, but I already knew all of their names. Who doesn’t? But I’m not going to admit that to them. That would be a blow to my ego.

“I’m Eunhyuk. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Hi! I’m Sungmin!”

“”I’m Heechul.”

“Hello, I’m Siwon. It’s nice to meet you.”

“I’m Ryewook!”

“Hey, I’m Yesung.”

Kyuhyun ended up standing next to Yesung, “I’m Kyuhyun - The most talented and handsome member of the group!”

“YAH!” They all swarmed him, playfully punching him and all of them giggling.

... That’s... Disturbing. But really funny. Heechul’s face ended up in front of mine. I jumped from surprise, “BWOH!?”

He gently pinched my cheek, and then felt my face up basically, “You’re prettier than me.”

Of all things to happen - he must mistake me for some loser flunky, “Yah, it doesn’t matter, Heechul-hyung.”

His eyes went wide, “HYUNG? You’re a GIRL! It’s oppa.”

I burst into laughter, “I don’t like saying oppa. It’s not my style! Too girly.”

I smiled at all of them. Self intro Time!

“Yo! My name’s Sohee Jin Young. I’d really freaking love it if you would just treated me like you do each other. Also, just because I’m a girl doesn’t mean you have to get weird feelings towards me. I really want us all to be friends. I’m going to tell you now - I have a MAJOR cursing problem. Don’t take it seriously.”

I finally breathed, inhaling the sweet air. Whoo, almost ing passed out.

“..Are... You... Uhm... Do you like girls?” Eunhyuk shyly asked. I guess they forced him to do it.

I scrunched up my face, kind of surprised, “No. I like men.”

They all sighed with relief. What the hell - do I come off like that? I felt a hand slip through mine. Kyu started pulling me along up the stairs, “Let’s go see my room.”

I missed a step and fell flat on my face. “OW, !”

I laid there. Really… Really… Super-duper embarrassed, and I wanted to die right then and there.

I heard Shindong crack up, “Did you catch it, Sohee?!”

They all burst into laughter. I felt better about it. Hey, at least it made someone laugh. My body started shaking with laughter. I think I’m going to enjoy my visit - And hopefully many more.

Kyuhyun pulled me up onto my feet and dusted me off, “You okay?”

I blinked, “Why wouldn’t I be?”

We finally got to his room and he shut the door behind us. He sat down at the edge of one of the beds, “This one’s mine. I sleep with other members. As you can tell, we have a huge family.”

I felt all warm on the inside. We…

I did a belly flop onto his bed and put my face in his pillow. He smells so good! So intoxicating…

Kyuhuyun let out a golden chuckle, “You’re weird, you know that?”

I gasped, “No I’m not! How dare you!”

He crawled by my side and lied down next to me. My heart went on a pounding-spree once again - I wish it would stop doing that. I feel so ing vulnerable. I buried my head in his pillow. “Ugh, don’t do that please.”

The bed creaked as he propped himself p on his elbows, “Do what?”

I hesitated, “Be so goddamn awesome. Making my heart all jumpy and happy - I don’t like it.”

I felt the bed shake from him laughing, “Ahh. Don’t worry.”

I gazed up at him, “Do WAH!?”

His face was just a hair away from mine, “It’s mutual. “ He said his silky smooth, chocolaty voice.

His lips parted and he smiled his mischievous grin. If I died now, I would die very, very happy.

Why was I ever a Leeteuk fan?

Kyu’s so much better, more handsome, more kickass…

He tilted his head a tad and ever so slowly leaned in. I closed my eyes, waiting for enlightenment.

I felt our lips barely brush against each other, and I could taste his sweet, hot breath in my mouth…

“KYU! KYU! KYU! KYU! “

We both jumped up and acted like nothing happened. Kyuhyun heaved a sigh and almost yelled, “What, hyung?”

Yesung gave us a sly smile,” Oh sorry! But...”

They started talking about God knows what. All I could think of is that -

Kyuhyun Cho almost kissed me.

We almost kissed.

So close to kissing…

, we almost kissed!

Without thinking, I started doing my happy dance and squealed a little.

I immediately stopped after hearing Kyuhyun clear his throat. I froze and moved my eyes to them. Yesung’s body was shaking slightly, holding back his laughter. I looked at the ground, “… Go ahead, laugh.”

He did. HARD. “Waiting downstairs, Kyu and So.”

He walked off his laugh echoing throughout the house. Kyuhyun sweetly smiled at me, “They want to play a small game with us.”

I pondered it for awhile. A game? Hm, Should be fun. I chirped back at him, “Sure!”

Kyuhyun’s face fell and he started turning pink, “Sorry. Bad timing, huh?”

I giggled. (WHAT!?) “It’s just my luck. That’s all, Kyuby.”

“Kyuby?”

“Kyuhyun and baby mixed together? What do you get? Kyuby!”

He chuckled under his breath, “Pet names already?”

I patted him on the shoulder and got up off of the bed, “All my friends have nick names. What makes you so special?”

I started laughing at his expression. I’m so not that easy.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close. Whoa, I did not see that coming!

“I am special. I want to be the only special one in your eyes.”

I melted right there in his arms…

I was just a happy puddle laying there smiling-

“Sohee?”

“Oh! Ahahaha! There I go, daydreaming again.”

Kyuhyun let go and intertwined our fingers together. “Let’s go.”

I was floating on ing air, I’m telling you.

I know it didn’t happen. I only got a taste of what Kyuhyun has.

But it almost doesn’t count…

… More please?

______________

Hm...I wonder...AHHH! Comment! ♥ [sry to those who get this as UDATED! >< Sorry! I know how that feels!]