I'll Send You Away With a Fake Smile On My Face...

Making Up For Lost Memories..

Sohee

 

It was pretty dark out when Eli, Kaiko and I set out to the airport. Kyuhyun was leaving today, off to Italia!

“Why do I have to come?” Eli whined.

Kaiko sighed, “Eli…..shut up.”

I started laughing, “Dude, just chill and quit ing.”

“I didn’t want to come! I was sleeping so good and dreaming about Som Dam Bi! Why!?”

ing drama queen I swear. I turned up the volume and listened to Miyavi scream.

 

 

Eli

 

You know when you can’t tell anyone something that happened to you - but you totally just want to say it?

Well……..

 

 

“Holy balls, I’m hungry!” Dongho rubbed his little belly.

Kibum smacked the back of his head. “Yah! Don’t talk like that!”

“Sohee-noona talks like that! Why cant I?!” he pouted.

Kibum and I look at each other and then back at him. “That’s just Sohee,” we stated in unison.

 

They got their snacks and went out into the living room. I was still waiting for my popcorn in the microwave and what do you know! Kyuhyun walks in. I didn’t think it was possible for one dude to piss me off so much, just by walking into the room.

“Hi Eli.” He smiled warmly at me - like the kind of smile you have towards a pissed person.

“Kyuhyun.”

An awkward silence began as my popcorn started popping. It smells so good. Did I even eat today? Hmm, well-

“Eli, I need to talk to you…” he trailed off and made sure I was listening. I tilted my head, he continued, “About Sohee.”

Whoa. Now? I knew this was going to happen but, not this soon.

Beeeep!

I pulled out my popcorn and shook the bag, “Okay. Shoot Cho Kyuhyun.”

He prepped himself by taking a deep breath.

“Eli. You know I love Sohee with all of my heart right? And I know that you are in love with her too.”

I shoved a handful of popcorn in my mouth, “Bingo.”

He walked up to me with the most serious look on his face, “Please, stay away from her.”

I spat out my popcorn all over him, “WHAT THE HELL!?”

He started laughing and picked all of the little white pieces off his shirt, “Sorry, I didn’t think that would happen.”

Who the hell does he think he is?! Sohee is MINE.

“Did you really just say that?” I asked, still surprised as hell.

He nodded sweetly, “Yeah. I didn’t mean it like being a total , but just leave her alone. Stop trying to take her away from me. I make her happy, you make her cry. I can make her laugh, you make her pissed.”

Holy , he has a point. “Not all the time. I can make her laugh ‘til she nearly pees her pants. I’m here for her when she needs me while you’re doing SS3. I brought her here, you never knew she existed.”

Yeah. UGH, ! Kekeke...

His eyes changed, now blazing with anger. Oh ho ho! I pissed him off.

He smiled and then growled, “From here on out. I guess we’re sort of rivals, huh?”

I nodded in agreement, “Guess so. I never liked you anyways.”

He nodded, “Agreed.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re here!” Sohee chirped as we got into a parking spot. My stomach started turning.

I have a mega bad feeling... Last time this happened, Alexander went to the hospital. What do I do…?

 

 

 

 

Sohee

 

“You want us to wait?” Kaiko asked.

“Eh. Hell, I don’t care.” I opened my door and walked into Eli.

He wrapped his arms around me, “Don’t go… please.” What the ?

“Eli, let go you freakin’ dork!” I tried hard to push him away, but he held me tighter, “, Eli! Let g -”

“Please, Sohee…” His voice wavered.

I sighed and put my head on his shoulder, “Eli... I’m ing mentally tired of this . Please – just ing stop now.” I hugged him back, “I’ll be okay - I promise.”

Kaiko appeared like a shadow and pulled Eli back. “Calm down, – if you make a scene, then fangirls might see you, and that’s one of the reasons that I’m here. Besides, she’s a big girl now!”

I started walking to the entrance. Aww, poor little er got man handled by lil’ body guard Kaiko.

I laughed at my own joke, and then became aware of little cold droplets starting to hit my skin. I looked up and noted the dark rain clouds moving in – well, . I started moving faster towards the airport entrance, and then it started pouring bullets! “!” I started running and by the time I got inside I was drenched. … There goes all the effort into Kaiko putting make up on me.

I started walking through the crowd of millions, searching for my Kyuby.

 

 

 

Few Minutes Later…

 

I’M SO ING LOST! ARAH! I have no sense of direction! !

Oh wait! I dug in my purse and found my cell phone.

Where are you?

I waited…and waited… and waited some more… and never got a response.

Well, !

I finally got smart and asked at the desk. They pointed over at the gate to my left. Well…that was a ing waste of time.

I fixed my hair and started walking over. More like skipping on clouds. I saw the top of Teuky Ducky’s hair, then Wook Wook, Fish Sticks, Chovy, then Kyuhyun - wait.

 

 

Who’s that girl he’s holding?

________________

Dah. DUN.DUN XD