Mini Chapter!

Making Up For Lost Memories..

 

Eli

 

I can’t help it. I dislike Kyuhyun so much.

I hate the way he makes Sohee laugh like a girl!

I hate the way he looks at her with aegyo eyes! IT’S RIDICULOUS! I think all the other guys like him, too. I remembered Kiseop having this thing for him, saying that he’d rather Sohee be with him than any other guy.

HELLO! What about ME!?

……an idea just dawned upon my lovely head.

Oh snap! I’ve got to talk to Kaiko!

I walked over to her. She was giggly and still flirting with foxy Xander. I rolled my eyes, “Kaiko can I talk to you?” I asked in English.

She looked a little surprised, “Uh, sure?”

I walked into the kitchen, avoiding Alexander’s glare.

I turned around and smiled at her, “You like Kyuhyun too, huh?”

She crossed her arms and tilted one of her eyebrows, “What’re you talking about, Eli-teme?”

I started to feel giddy. “Yes you so do! How about this – you help me break up Kyuhyun and  Sohee. Then Sohee will become my girlfriend, and you can have Kyuhyun! What do you think? Good plan, right?”

POW!

“YAHH! What the hell!? Why did you punch me!?”

Damn this girls’ punches hurt like HELL! …, are those stars?

She gave me a serious death glare, “I would never. EVER do that to Sohee-chan! And you ing know I would never try and take her happiness away!”

Her tiny hands went into fists again, and I flinched. “OKAY! Okay! Damn! Don’t hit me!”

“Plus, it’s her job now to be around Super Junior all the time.” She went to the fridge and got a bottle of water.

….what the hell is she talking about?

I scoffed, “Sure.”

She rolled her eyes at me, which made me uneasy because anger burned within them. “She’s their personal assistant now, . Where have you been?” she looked at me with judging eyes, “You’ve only been thinking of yourself, haven’t you? Selfish pig. If you truly loved Sohee, Eli-teme, you’d let her just be with Kyuhyun. Can’t you see how full of joy she is with him? Or how she can just totally be herself? What kind of man are you? Rhetorical question – you aren’t a man.” She slammed the refrigerator door and went back out with the rest of the gang.

…I’m not a pig….

 

Kaiko

 

I can’t believe him! What kind of best friend is he?! What guy in their right mind would want to hurt the one they love?

I sat back down next to Alexander, chugging down my water, still angry as hell.

He looked at me with concern, “What’s wrong?”

I shook my head and forced a smile, “Nothing.”

Damn Eli. I should have punched him again, and again – and one more time for good measure. I glanced over at Sohee-Chan and Kyuhyun-kun.

He was trying really hard not to smile, biting his lips while she was getting mad because he was beating her on a fighting game. He’s a good match for her, I think. I’ll beat the living hell out of Kyuhyun if he screws up and makes Sohee cry. I promise.

 _____________________________________________________________________________________

Its really. REALLY fuggin short and I apologize for that- also...... beans! I got behind in my classes! Ill let you in on a secret! DONT. EVER. FALL. BEHIND. IN COLLEGE. T.T its a super to catch back up.(but by some miracle i did it!) Thats my way of saying im ing sorry my dear 29 subscribers! Your so faithfull T.T Same to my co-author! Shes freaking awsome like a possum with blossoms! XD Im almost done now so! Guess what that means!? MORE TIME TO WRITE! ♥ again. Im so. ing sorry y'all T.T