Chapter 2: First Day

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

6 days have passed. You’re in your room lying on your bed. Before those 6 days, you found out that your brother is a music teacher at Woollim High which explains why he’s friends with your new homeroom teacher and why he wanted you to go there. You told Sulli through Facebook about what happened. She wasn’t surprised that fact that you end up going there. She told you to not be close to the teachers too much. It’s going to be hard since Woohyun is your brother and you just meet one of his friends.

Hours passed, tomorrow is going to be your big day of school. You couldn’t talk to Sulli because she is in school right now and your brother was teaching as well.

“Gee this is boring,” you told yourself. Not knowing your window was wide opened. You felt a tap on your shoulder while the wind breezes making you shiver. You screamed and jumped off your bed. You realised that the person was none other than Gongchan.

“Annyeong ~~~~ shi,” he smiled at you.

“Yah Gongchan, don’t scare me like that,”

“OH mianhae, I didn’t mean to,” he grabbed your hand and helped you up. You noticed he was in full school uniform.

“Yah Gongchan, shouldn’t you be at school right now?”

“Yeah, but I faked an injury and sneak out of school,”

“Why would you do that?”

“So I can talk to you,”

“Okay, but still,”

“I figured that you were lonely the past 6 days, so I wanted to talk to you. You know, like an everyday chat,” he smiled. All you can do is to put a ‘O’ on your face. He jumped on your bed lying down as well.

“Aigoo, Your bed is so comfy,” Gongchan couldn’t stop rolling all over the bed non-stop. You enjoyed watching him spaz about how comfortable your bed was. You chuckled at Gongchan which caused him to stop and look at you.

“Anyway, I want to ask you something for quite a while now,”

“And what’s that?”

“Why did you come here in the first place? I know you came from America, so tell me ~~~~ , I’m very curious about you,” he lay on his stomach looking at you with curiosity. You weren’t ready to tell someone about this. You’ve only met Gongchan and this is the second conversation you had with him.

“I only tell people about this only if I’m really close to them,” You told him. He changed his lying position to sitting with his legs crossed. He seemed disappointed but you wanted to change the subject. “Anyway, why did you fake an injury?”

“Well because, My P.E teacher was teaching us dancing and I was partnered with some gay kid who wanted to dance to Magic Girl by Orange Caramel. I admit he was good, but he was planning me to wear girl clothes and perform with him in front of our class. I didn’t wanted to be teased by the guys in our class so I fake an injury,” he sighed. He laid down on your bed feeling embarrassed.

“So how long were you here for?”

“After I got out of the school,”

“When was that?”

“During the 1st lesson of the day,”

“And when was that?”

“8:15am” he answered. You checked your iPod for the time. It was 4:15pm, meaning he missed the rest of the school.

“You know Gongchan, its 4:15pm right now,” you told him. Knowing that he was surprised he got up staring at you surprised and checked his watch.

“! I missed the rest of school. Now Mr. Woo is going to kill me tomorrow,” he started to curl up into a ball. You chuckled at his cuteness; you walked up to him and pinched his cheeks. He was dumbfounded by your actions. You just smiled back. But you were confused how he was outside your window entire time.

“~~~~, I’m home,” Your brother called. You saw Gongchan getting out of your room and jumped out of your window. You rushed to see if he’s alright, wasn’t he lucky that he landed on his feet again and ran to his house. He waved to you while running. You waved back. You realised you forgot to tell him what school he goes to. You smacked your forehead and landed on your bed.

Tomorrow is your big day, just hoping that it will be a good day, to make new friends and maybe even new enemies. You thought too much about this. You wait till the time passes, had dinner with Woohyun oppa, shower and go to sleep. Well Woohyun made sure you were asleep.

*

The next day came. A beautiful day, the morning light hits your face, forcing yourself to get up. You saw your school uniform folded neatly on your bed. You carefully got up and took a quick shower, changed into the school uniform. You checked your mirror while neatening your uniform. A Navy blue blazer with a blue striped tie, a checkered skirt with black hot pants underneath (just in case) and long black socks with regular school shoes. You liked your new look, uniforms instead of regular daily clothes.

You went down stairs and saw your brother already finish cooking breakfast. “Ah,  -ah did you have a good sleep. Today’s your big day and you need to get ready in the next 10 minutes,” Your brother happily smiled at you while he put your breakfast on the table.

You checked the time. It was only 5:01am. It was too early to go to school at this time. Well he’s a teacher so there is an excuse depending on what time school really starts. “Oppa, when does school start?”

“At 8:00. Wae?”

“Isn’t it too early to go to school at this time?”

“Trust me you’ll need to go to school at this time. There are still things I haven’t told you about the school yet,”

“And that’s what I’m afraid of,” you startled. He looked at you worried and sighed.

“Well first of all, I have to show you around the school. Second I have to introduce you to the principal and third you don’t have to be bullied by those fan girls,”

“Fan girls?”

“Yeah, it’s a long story,” he rubbed the back of his neck. “Quick eating and get ready,” he left to grab his equipment from his office. You quickly finished eating and grabbed your school bag waiting at the door step for your brother. You were wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter