Chapter 17: Hyuna

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for late update. Again, I didn't proof read this. I re-edit this when I have time.

“What?!” Sungjong, Ji Eun and Dongho shouted. You just told them that Hyuna wants to be your friend but you simply declined it for a simple reason. It was obvious that she wanted Mr Nam because she admitted it the day you were in a fight with her.

You were in the classroom being surrounded by Dongho and Ji Eun who were standing and Sungjong sitting next to you. “That’s good that you didn’t accept it otherwise you’re too gullible.” Sungjong said.

“Sungjong, anyone would accept Hyuna as a friend only if they don’t know her schemes.”  Ji Eun added. “You actually made the right decision.”

“I kinda knew that from Sulli.” You told them. They all made a confused expression and looked at each other. “She’s my friend living in America.”

“You have a friend living in America?” Ji Eun asked you.

“Yeah, I forgot to tell you that I studied in America before I came here--”

“YOU LIVED IN AMERICA!!!” Ji Eun and Sungjong shouted surprise, giving attention to the other students in the classroom. They all weren’t concentrated on Ji Eun, Sungjong or Dongho; they were all staring at you.

“Keep it down you guys!” you whispered harshly as they dropped their heads low. Some of the students returned to what they were doing as they took a few glances at you. You felt shy, being related to Woohyun must be a big deal; especially if he’s one of the teachers that have fangirls.

As you continued the conversation with Ji Eun, Sungjong and Dongho; you heard footsteps that were the sounds of high heels. I guess Sunggyu isn’t here today, you thought. It might just be a substitute teacher for Sunggyu. You haven’t seen him when you got to school so you assumed that he might be here again. Remembering what L said, ‘he started saying stuff like, ‘it was wrong to love a student.’ So he told me that he will try forgetting about love.’

As the footsteps came closer, you stood up to see who was coming. Seeing her at the door was one of the things you’d never expect. Hyuna came to the door, letting everyone gasping and whispering. She looked as though she was trying to search for someone. When she laid eyes on you, she smiled.

“What does she want?” Ji Eun cursed in a whisper. Hyuna walked inside the room, looking at your direction. Your classmates started gossiping to each other as Hyuna was now in front of you. Ji Eun and Sungjong gave her a cold stare while Dongho didn’t dare to look. You gulped your saliva in your mouth waiting for her to do something.

“~~~~-ah, I missed you so much.” Hyuna started acting cute and hugged you while jumping up and down. You were dumbfounded by her actions as well as everyone encountering Hyuna’s aegyo for the first time. Hyuna the y Queenka doing aegyo was very rare.

“EH?!” Sungjong, Dongho and Ji Eun said at the same time. You were confused and thought that you declined the offer. Hyuna finally pulls away from the hug and grabs your wrist tightly. You were pulled from your desk being dragged by Hyuna out of the classroom.

“Where are you taking me?” you asked her. Hyuna’s tight grip felt like a venomous snake biting your wrist, as the poison tries seeps through your brain.

“I’m taking you to my friends.” She exclaimed and made the grip tighter and pulling you to catch up with her running speed

*

Hyuna stops at a table where 4 girls were having a conversation. “Girls! She’s here!” Hyuna happily smiled and happily pushes you on a chair. The 4 girls then turned around immediately stopping their conversation as they were concentrating on you.

“So this is Nam ~~~~?” one of them questioned Hyuna.

“Aww, she’s very pretty up close.” Another one said as she sat next to you.

“Isn’t she related to Mr Nam, our music teacher?” the other one with short hair asked.

“Yes she is. But she’s here to be our friend.” Hyuna told everyone. 3 of the girls smiled, however only one of them was quiet. She didn’t even stare at you; she was only looking at Hyuna’s sudden actions. She didn’t act like the rest of them but she looks as though she was upset in an angry way. You thought that she may not like you in first sight. She didn’t dare to look at her again.

You tried to fit in with the group as you took quick glances at the girl who was constantly looking at Hyuna. She didn’t look happy at all, and you wouldn’t want to be close to her.  

RING~

The bell rang in the middle of the conversation. “I better go to class.” You told them and tried to walk off until you were grabbed by the wrist again. This time, you didn’t dare to turn around because you knew who grabbed it, the same snake that bit your wrist.

“Come on, stay for a couple of minutes.” Hyuna said. You sighed that you couldn’t get out of this mess. You turned around and sat back down with the 4Minute Queenkas.

*

“ why did I stay?” you cursed under your breath as you were running to your first class. 20 minutes was left of the first class and sadly it was Hangul with Sunggyu. You were wondering if he would still act like the sweet Sunggyu or the harsh Mr Kim. Hopefully, it’s still the sweet Sunggyu.

As you smashed the door opened, you were panting for air. You immediately looked at Sunggyu who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter