Chapter 22: Holidays Part 1

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: I was actually rushing through this again like the other chapters. I really wanted to update today so...

The bold is spoken in English

RING~

The school not only ended for the day but for the term. Everyone was eager for the holidays and left the classroom in a hurry. You returned to school on the last day so you practically did nothing in classes except in English where you still did work.

In Maths, L let everyone have free time as long as it was relating to Maths. In Music, Woohyun sang a song for his class and you were surprised that he can sing like an angel. In P.E, Hoya taught everyone how to do the ‘Scorpion Dance’, but unfortunately no could do it; surprisingly Sungjong did it with perfection on the first try. And best and last lesson of the day Hangul, everyone was freely doing whatever they want while you were texting Sunggyu in class; you obviously weren’t caught because Mr Kim was only concentrated on his phone.

You were walking down the hallway with Sungjong, Ji Eun and Dongho. They were surprised when you told them that B1A4 left the school without even saying goodbye to their fangirls but you never told them the reason. That made Ji Eun and Sungjong dying of curiosity but Dongho respected it easily.

“Hey guys, we should hang out this holiday. You know like going to the beach or even Jeju.” Ji Eun asked her group of friends.

“That’d be awesome!” Sungjong jumped with excitement. “What do you think ~~~~-ah?” he immediately asked you. But not this holiday you thought, you have to show Sulli the places you have been that she hasn’t and you have to find an apartment so she can stay her nights there instead of your house.

“Mianhae, I have to take care of Sulli because she came to Seoul yesterday and I need to find her an apartment room for her to stay.” You explained. Sungjong looked upset and pouted while Ji Eun looked as she was thinking of something.

A light bulb flicked above Ji Eun as she grabbed your shoulder gently. “I know what, let her join us?” she asked.

You looked at her thinking about her bright idea that other people might have thought by now. “I guess I could ask her.”

“GREAT! Tomorrow we’re going to the beach and play volleyball,” Ji Eun told everyone with excitement.

“But how are we going to get there? We don’t have a license.” Sungjong mumbled shyly.

“Yah there’s something called a bus and walking.” Ji Eun replied to him making you and Dongho chuckle silently. “Call me tonight whether she wants to go or not.” She turned to you with her hand grasping your shoulder.

“Okay then,” you answered. You were actually hoping for Sulli to say ‘yes’ for this offer. Adding your closest friend would make life easier and better communication within the group.

*

“No,”

“Wae!” You cried. You just asked her if she wanted to go but her immediate answer was ‘no’.  She was playing with your stuffed teddy bear that Sunggyu won for you that day. You didn’t mind because she doesn’t hate stuffed toys.

“Because, I only just arrived yesterday and I suddenly get asked if I want to join your friends to the beach to play volleyball. I find it strange.” Sulli pouted but not like any other pout.

Since you’re closest to her, you can tell what kinds of pouts she has; there was the aegyo pout and the suspicious pout. Just then she used her suspicious pout. “Why do you find it suspicious?” you asked her.

“Like I said, I suddenly get asked if I want to hang out with them tomorrow, nothing else.” She finalized her answer. You couldn’t win against Sulli even if you had the power, she was obviously smarter than you and she’s only younger than you by one year. She was even smarter than all of the seniors in high school when she was a junior in America. In other words, no one can compete with her.

You sighed exhaustion and fell on your bed, back first. Sulli turned to you seeing your disappointed expression you were making.

“Actually ~~~~, I may go if we are not doing volleyball. I don’t have any interest in playing beach sports.” You shoot up from your bed hearing what Sulli said. “I will go if you call her to cancel the volleyball activities.” She added further.

“Okay then, I’ll ask her now.” You grabbed out your phone from your pocket and dialed her number.

*

“I somewhat regret saying that I want to join,” Sulli said to you. She sat next to you while playing with the dry sand around her. You watched Ji Eun, Sungjong and Dongho playing in the water and having a good time.

 For some reason, you didn’t have enough motivation today. Since this morning you somehow started thinking about the story Woohyun told you about why he kept it a secret. You were thinking more about what Kevin said to Sunggyu that shocked him. Maybe I should asked him, you thought. It could connect to why Kevin did it in the first place.

“Why would that be?” You asked Sulli and turned to her.

She was also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter