Chapter 24: Holidays Part 3

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sulli, what should I wear tomorrow?” You asked her as you were walking through the racks of clothes.

“I don’t know what has gone into you but really, why are we shopping right after you returned from Jeju Island?” Sulli crossed her arms. “It’s only 5:00 and you’re not even tired? And there’s school tomorrow as well. Are you mad?”

You turned to her while holding two shirts that were completely different styled. “Which one?” you completely ignored what she said before. The one on your right was black with paint splatters with the strong colours of pink, blue and yellow, while the left was an elegant pink with frills on the neck edges.

She sighed deeply and replied, “It’d be better if you choose something that is you,” and grabbed the two shirts from your hands and returned them to their correct placing.

Sulli then began to roam around the store observing the clothes more and started to pick out the ones that seemed interesting. You followed her from behind so that you weren’t being left behind as you tried to see what she was doing.

When she was done, she pushed you a handful of clothes and accessories. “Now try this on and tell me whether you like it or not.” She smiled gently and started pushing you to the direction to the dressing rooms.

 

After escaping from Sulli’s curiosity, you finally made it to the café you were supposed to meet Sunggyu at. You checked everywhere and noticed that he was nowhere to be seen. Checking the time on your watch and you were 10 minutes early.

You sighed before you sat down at the tables inside. Pulling out your phone from your pocket you were about to text him when you saw that you had 10 miss calls from Baro. He must miss me too much; you thought and decided to call him.

After two attempts of calling, he didn’t even pick up. Strange… you thought, if Baro missed you then he must’ve answered the phone right now. He must be busy then.

“Worried about me?” you jumped and looked up to your right seeing the sweetest smile ever from you know who.

“S-S-Sunggyu-ah,” you stuttered.

“You were worried about me weren’t you?” his smile lit up heaven and made you nervous. Sunggyu then lend his arm to link on. You gradually stood up and linked your arms with his. “So babe, where are we going first?”

“Let’s go to an Amusement Park. I heard from Woohyun oppa that at this time of year there are a lot of couples going there. We could easily blend in and not be noticed.”

“Great idea, but something bothers me still,” he stop walking but still had his arm linked with yours. “Why do you call Woohyun oppa and not me?”

You giggled. “Mianhae Sunggyu oppa, better?”

He nodded gladly and continued walking with you.

*

You and Sunggyu entered the amusement park and both of you were widening your eyes with awe because of the amount of people there were. Just like Woohyun said, there would be a lot of couples here. There were hardly any family or tourists here which would make this place seem like it was built for couples only.

Walking through the amusement park while seeing couples holding hands, playing the pepero game and sharing memories together. You smiled at the thought. This is the one opportunity with him, I want to make this count; you thought.

Sunggyu started to pull you inside and went straight to the first ride of the day. “Let’s go in here ~~~~-ah. This will be fun!” you saw what caught his eyes when walking in front of a haunted house. You knew where this was going so you tightly held his arm and looked down ready to jump from the ride.

 

The Haunted House, rollercoasters and other rides; they made you tired but somewhat hungry, maybe because you didn’t have breakfast yet. You were too busy having an amazing time with Sunggyu.

You and Sunggyu sat at outside a mini café eating soft-served ice-cream. You were enjoying the milk flavoured ice-cream when you saw Sunggyu giving you a strange look.

“What’s wrong oppa?” you asked curiously.

“You’ve got something on your face.” He pointed on your face.

You embarrassedly looked away and tried to find what you thought was the cream on your face. “Wait,” Sunggyu made you turn around. “I’ll get it for you.”

No pressure on him as he didn’t use the old thumb wiping the side-lip, instead he leaned in closer to your face and off the ice-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter