Chapter 16: Teacher's Lounge

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RING~

Yet another day of school ended as usual except today, you waited for everyone to leave the classroom. Everyone knows that you’re related to Woohyun and that would definitely make Woohyun mad, but why though? You never thought it was a problem, so why does he think it’s a problem? You thoughts were once again clogged up with curiosity.

“Gwenchana ~~~~-ah?” you turned to see Sungjong and Ji Eun worried for you. You replied that you were fine, you weren’t though. You still remembered that you were forced to break-up with Sunggyu because of Gongchan.

“I better go; I need to talk to Kevin.” Sungjong told you and left first. You were still sitting in class, hiding your face with your arms; waiting for everyone to leave. Ji Eun was standing next to your desk waiting for you when her phone started ringing.

“Mianhae ~~~~-ah, I have to go. Family issues, bye” she left without you replying to her.

Hearing footsteps leaving the classroom, you looked up taking a peak if anyone was still here. You checked through the windows to see if there are any students still in the school boundaries. No one was there.

You stood up and walked straight to the staff room. You sped-walk in case there were still students in the buildings, by this time of day every student should have left.

As you turned to the next corner, you accidently bumped into someone. “Aish watch where yah going’ kid!” the person said, you realized that the voice sounded familiar. You looked up to see that it was Hyuna that you ran into.

“Hyuna?!” you said with surprise. “You’re still here?” you looked down with apology and about to say something until Hyuna beat you to it.

“Look kid, I’m sorry that I tried to threaten you.” Hyuna sighed. You looked up at her seeing her face that didn’t hid a lie. “It’s just; I thought you were one of those girls that flirt at teachers. Until I realized that you two are related.” Her tone was very truthful as well as her expressions. You never thought that she would apologize to you at all.

“Its okay, no need--”

“You know what I can make it up to you?” She cut you off and immediately grabbed your hands to locking in place with hers; her tone went from sorrow to a tone of surprise. “Let’s be friends.”

You were surprised by the words of Kim Hyuna; you’d never expected anything like that from her. “Don’t worry ~~~~, I’ll give you time to think it through.” She smiled and ruffled your hair like if you were a dog and she was the owner.

Hyuna then let’s go of her grasp with your hands and walks passed you no forgetting to say ‘good-bye’ and then wave. You raised one of your eyebrows of confusion. What just happened there? You thought. You didn’t like the way she was handling that conversation, you still didn’t like her one bit even if she apologized to you; things seems like it was handled by someone.

You shook your head and never wanted to think about it yet, as you made your way to the Teacher’s Lounge.

*

You sat patiently in the teacher’s lounge, listening to Sungyeol’s and Hoya’s conversation while they were having coffee. They told you that Woohyun wasn’t in the staff room so you waited quietly for him. You didn’t want to walk to school, having that Gongchan lives right next-door. You thought about being distance with Gongchan, he already forced you to break-up with Sunggyu so being near him is dangerous. But then again, he said that he won’t tell everyone the secret only if you did break-up with Sunggyu. Other way, it would be possible that anyone could find out that you and Sunggyu were dating.

You suddenly heard a faint yell from next door. You turned to see were the Principal’s office was. You turned back to Hoya and Sungyeol as they heard nothing at all.

You stood up from the couch and quietly opened the door. You looked around and noticed a mini hallway where the faint yelling was noticeably clear. You closed the door from behind and sneaked in making your way to the yelling.

As you reached to the principal’s office, you heard a familiar voice in the room. You placed your ear at the door hearing it clearly that there was an argument. You could hear Woohyun’s voice and a man’s. Woohyun was the one yelling the most

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter