Chapter 23: Holidays Part 2

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“AH! FRESH AIR!!” Sungyeol spread his arms out and spined in circles while inhaling the air of Jeju Island. You grabbed out your luggage and his because he said that he hurt his ankle before the holidays, but clearly he must be lying because he looked completely fine now.

“Yah Sungyeol, get back here and help ~~~~-ah!” you turned to Sunggyu who was carrying his own luggage with his annoyed expression at Sungyeol. He turned to you and grabbed your luggage from your hands without asking. He then winked at you as he dropped both of the luggages from his hands and grabs the other from your brace. “Choding! CATCH!” he yelled before he threw the heavy bag at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol finally turned around and flinch when he saw his own luggage being thrown at him. Luckily, it hit the ground in front of him instead of himself. “Sunggyu-shi, that was dangerous. You could have killed him.” Dongwoo stared with disbelief while holding his bag with one strap.

“But I didn’t though,” Sunggyu replied confidently.

“Still, it could happen.”

“Yeah, but I didn’t kill him in the end.”

“You should know better.” Hoya added. Sunggyu just glared at the two men with his small eyes. You grabbed your luggage on the ground but immediately stopped by Hoya who clearly wanted to carry it for you. Kindly, you let him go as he carried your luggage and his.

You turned to Sunggyu who was glaring fire in his eyes at Hoya doing his work for him. You got closer to Sunggyu and gently nudge your elbow at his arm. He looked down at you before you gave him a warming smile causing him to smile back.

 

You entered your hotel room alone. Woohyun already sorted out who’s in which room: Sunggyu with L, Hoya with Woohyun and Sungyeol with Dongwoo. You on the other hand have a room to yourself.

You plopped your luggage bag on the ground and jumped on the queen-sized bed. It was soft possible to fall asleep in seconds without moving around.  

You checked the time on your watch and it was almost 9:00pm. It took long to get to the hotel because Woohyun didn’t know where he was going and ended up lost. Practically, you have walked for 7 hours not knowing where to go.

You changed into your sleepwear and turned off the lights, hoping that Sunggyu’s idea would work during the week in Jeju.

*

The next morning came; after you took a shower and groomed yourself, you went to the kitchen area where you saw Sunggyu drinking coffee from his mug. He turned to you and smiled. “You’re up early.” He said.

He put his mug on the table and walked up to you. He got closer yet you didn’t hesitate to move away. Your heart was beating though, but that no longer made you nervous instead it gave you confidence. He got even closer that his hot breath was able to tickle your lips as he finally laid his lips on it.

The soft gentle feeling when both lips locked had a taste of coffee. Now that you and Sunggyu were alone, it was the perfect chance to kiss again. You then felt his hands wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

Enjoying the moment, you closed your eyes and started to move your lips against his. Feeling a short smirk in the kiss, he followed your lips in sync. It was this moment in wonderland, where both lovers has their moments together and this was one of the best but the closest they can get to.

“Good morning love birds.” A voice interrupted the sweet moment.

You and Sunggyu turned to look and saw L with his arms crossed and smirking. “Looks like I’ve interrupted something, but it would’ve been worse if it was someone else besides me.” Though he did ruin a moment of love, he was right. If it wasn’t him then it would’ve have a bad outcome. The scenario of Woohyun finding out would’ve been the worst.

Sunggyu looked back at you and releases his brace and whispered to you “I’ll be in my room if you need me,” Before he left the kitchen.

You stared back at L who kept the same position except he smiled how your relationship with Sunggyu is growing. “I’m glad that you two are getting along very well.” he smiled.

You smiled back but turned to your right upon hearing someone yawning very loudly as he walked in the kitchen. Woohyun who looked like he just woken up with his bed hair and messy pyjamas grabbed out his mug from the cupboard and using his free hand to rub his eyes. “You know oppa, you could’ve showered first.” You told him.

Woohyun turned around and smiled at you. “I just don’t have that much energy like I use too.”

L put down his mug and wiped off the remaining coffee on his upper lip. “There’s coffee if you want. But you’re gonna have to make it with Sungyeol’s coffee machine to get the best of it.” He explained. Woohyun stared down at Sungyeol’s coffee machine that was near the sink.

You pouted and walked out of the kitchen to find Sunggyu. Though you didn’t know where his room was, you just thought about exploring…

SMASH~

You quickly turned around where the noise came from, the kitchen. Woohyun must’ve broken something, you thought as you ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter