Chapter 7: Fight & Detention

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You were in Mr Kim’s car. He was driving you somewhere you didn’t know, of course you were curious. It was very silent along the way. You can see he was very impatient. “Mr Kim, Where are we going?” you had to ask him this. He smirked; you didn’t like the feeling of this.

“Your place,” he said. “And again, call me Sunggyu when we’re alone,” he voice was deep serious. You were about to ask him why he was going to your place until he beat you to say more. “We’re going to finish what we’ve started,”

“You mean…” Sunggyu nodded. You were thinking about what happened last night between you both. He really wants to do that? You thought. “What about Woohyun?” you had to ask him. “Wouldn’t he be worried that I’m not at school to get picked up by him,” you saw Sunggyu’s eyes widen enough to see he even has eyes.

“Change of plans,” Sunggyu turned his car around and sped up with speed. Now where is he taking me? You thought.

“Where are we going now?”

“Shopping,”

“Eh? Shopping?” you were confused. He changes plans by going shopping?

*

You two were at the mall, people were staying at you two thinking it was a father & daughter activity. You tried to hide your face from the whispers and comments people were making about you two. Sunggyu saw your actions and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You flinched in the sudden action and stared at him. He was staring at you and was speaking to you with his eyes. ‘Ignore them, I’m here,’ his eyes said. You didn’t know how you could read that but the understanding of it seems legit.

Sunggyu takes you in front of a phone shop where he tells you to stay here as he enters without you. You waited patiently outside as people gave you quick or long glares at you. You already felt uncomfortable. You started to look down at your feet impatiently.

30 minutes and still waiting, how long do I have to wait? You thought. “What do you think you’re doing?” you looked up and saw Sunggyu holding a phone in his hands.

“I was waiting for you of course. That’s what you told me to do,”

“Well then let’s go. Oh and this is your phone I just brought for you,” he handed you the phone he was holding. You stared at it for a moment, the white phone that Sunggyu gave you. How did he know that I don’t have a phone? You thought. No one knew you didn’t have a phone except Sulli and Woohyun.

“Let’s go, I’m taking you somewhere,” he grabs tightly onto your free hand and drags you to the exit of the mall.

 

You and Sunggyu were walking around the park where it was packed with couples either holding hands, hugging or making out with each other. You slowly moved side a bit to keep your distance with Sunggyu until he grabbed your shoulder and pull you into a hug. You somehow felt like you expected his actions to occur like this. You knew that either way he will hug you even if you didn’t move.

Sunggyu pulled out from the hug, making you look at him in his eyes. You felt like you were hypnotized by his small eyes. You were distracted by them not knowing that he pulled your chin, targeting your lips as it almost makes contact with his until…

RING~

Sunggyu’s phone was ringing which made you return back to normal. You realised that he was almost about to kiss you for the 4th time. You pushed him and moved 4 steps away from him. Sunggyu stares at you, feeling disappointed at himself for not kissing you fast enough. He grabs his phone and answered it. “Yeobseoyo?”

-

“Oh Woohyun, what is it?” My brother called him? You thought.

-

“Oh ~~~~-ah? She’s with me right now,”

-

“Fine, I’ll send her home, bye,” Sunggyu hung up and grabs your wrist tightly again and drags you out of the park. I swear my hand will hurt if he keeps doing that you complained to yourself like if you were talking to him.

*

“I’m home,” you opened the door of your house and saw a worried Woohyun sitting in the living room as he twiddles his thumbs. Woohyun looked straight at you and rushed to hug you. Of course he was worried about you. He pulled out of the hug looking at you concerned to what have happened.

“I’ll be leaving now,” Sunggyu says before he left out of the room.

“Wait, Sunggyu I need a word with you,” but it was too late, Sunggyu already left the room before Woohyun even said that. “~~~~-ah stay in your room, I’ll be back for a moment,” Woohyun rushed out of the house to catch Sunggyu.

Meanwhile, you went to your room and decided to go on Facebook. You already missed Sulli; you haven’t talked to her in ages. Well to be exact 7 days and you already miss her.

You your laptop, went straight to log on Facebook. But then something bothered you when you went on your home page. Someone posted on your wall about a death threat you kept scanning through until you got an inbox from Sulli.

 

Facebook conversation:

Sulli

You

 

Hey ~~~~ who’s the who posted on your wall?

I don’t know

The girl’s name Hyuna? You know her?

Actually, my new friend Ji Eun told me about her.

Well she and I had a fight through the post. It was pretty hilarious though and she said she’ll deal with you next week. So be careful…

Alright, I’m lucky to have you :)

Is there anything happening at school today?

No

You’re lying.

How did you know?

 I know you so well, you intend to hide stuff a lot.

Alright, it’s something to do with a teacher

What, you finally hate a teacher now?

 No it’s…

Well… I’m waiting

Actually, I keep having these weird thoughts about him

Oh you have got to be kidding

No

Well that’s what you get for studying at Woollim High.

Who is it? Is it L or Mr Nam?

How do you know them?

Wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter