Chapter 15: Revealed

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I haven't proof-read this so I'll fix it later when I have time.

The next day came so fast, last night you were hiding in your room burying your face from shocked. Re-thinking the event about Gongchan finding out that you were secretly dating Sunggyu. Not only gave you a shock but also to Gongchan and Sunggyu. You should’ve listened to Sulli in the first place. If I tell her what happen than we’ll have another argument, you thought. You have argued with Sulli countless of times but they were always sorted out in the end, but this time it was different. She might even rip your head off especially for ignoring her. Besides Sunggyu’s tempting words hypnotising your thoughts, you actually wanted to apologise to Sulli. Not yet, maybe when she gets to Korea, you thought. Even if it’s a long wait, it gives you more time to think better.

You finished dressing into your school uniform and grabbed your bag with you downstairs. You left the house without even saying ‘hello’ to Woohyun not even daring to look at him. He might not know about this but keeping your distance from Woohyun would look less suspicious, even if everyone knows about it. 

 

Entering the gates of Woollim High, all of the students gave you the first long glares when you took one step inside the school. Everything was quiet; everyone was silent; silent enough that you could hear tumbleweed being blown in the background. Everyone in the school was staring at you. You were now the centre of attention.

You covered your face from the students as you ran straight to your classroom. You weren’t crying but worried about your friends. Can they still accept you even if your secrets were revealed?

You opened the door of your classroom gently, so no one notices that it even opened at all. You poked your head to look around the classroom. Your classmates were already shooting stares at you. They must have been expecting you to be absent today.

You automatically saw Ji Eun sitting at her desk doodling in her notebook. I quietly walked to her desk trying to talk her. “Ji Eun what’s going on?” you asked her.

However she only looked up at you and moved to another desk, grabbing her stuff along. I looked at her with disbelief. She knows, you thought. You watched her as she sits in the front row of the class, the furthest from your desk.

You sighed and sat down at your desk like usual. You buried your head on the desk covering your face with your arms like you were sleeping. Even Ji Eun would avoid me because of my secrets, you thought.

*

At lunch time, everyone wouldn’t stop whispering about you or never looked away from you. You sat alone staring at your food not even had one bite of it. You looked up and saw Sungjong with his tray of food, not caring that people were still talking about you.

“Sorry that everyone knew about this.” Sungjong sat in front of your while you were still staring at your lunch. He wasn’t the one to blame, you wanted to blame yourself. By now Woohyun would have known since his students always talk to him about secrets. By now he should be walking up to you to ask you if he could talk to you in private. But that didn’t happen yet.

“No need to be sorry, it wasn’t your fault.” You started to play with your food, in a depressed manner. You looked down at your food almost about to drop a tear on it.

“It sorta is. Ji Eun wasn’t angry at you at first.” You looked back up because of what Sungjong just said. “She wasn’t angry at you when she found out. But then I told her that I already knew about and then that’s when she got upset.” He felt guilty with his words and started to eat his lunch.

You suddenly thought of something. I might have a chance to apologise to Ji Eun, you thought. You stood up from the table; Sungjong looked up at you dropping his chopsticks. “I’ll be leaving.” You told him as you left the cafeteria leaving Sungjong dumbfounded.

 

You walked through the hallways looking for Ji Eun. And still, every student gave you stares or gossip to their friends. You couldn’t t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter