Chapter 14: Date

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bold is spoken in English

The next day came, and school just finished. As you got home, you rushed straight to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Of course today was your date with Sunggyu and he told you that he will pick you up. But you thought a moment then, wouldn’t Woohyun find it suspicious? You thought. He told you not to worry about it; you hoped that he knows what he is doing.

Luckily, you found a webcam in your room that worked perfectly so now you can do video chats with Sulli. “Yah ~~~~, when will you listen to me?” Sulli pouted. “You shouldn’t be going on this date when you just found out that Gongchan is a .”

“Come on Sulli, it’s only one date,” you told her.

“One date is still a big risk. Plus Gongchan lives right next to you, he could just stalked you without you knownin’ anything.” This was the first time you ignored Sulli’s advice. You just continued finding the right clothes for your date.

“Sulli, which one should I wear,” you held up two outfits in each of your hands. In you right hand held a cream coloured sweater, followed by denim shorts, ankle-length boots and a straw fedora. While your left hand held a causal pink dress with white heels; a butterfly necklace and a white handbag for the accessories.

“The one on your right because it makes you look less suspicious,” Sulli pointed out. “Anyways, when I get to Korea, you’re gonna get a slap in the head for not listening to me.” you weren’t paying attention to what she just said.

“Look Sulli, don’t you think that it’s time for me to think what is right?” you said, not looking at Sulli but putting away the outfit that was in your left hand.

“That would be good, but your decision is not right though.”

You walked up to the computer grabbing the mouse and about to click the close button. “Bye Sulli, I’ve gotta date to go to.”

“~~~~ wait-” You already closed the window, cutting off Sulli and what more she could say to you. You turned off your laptop.

You quickly got changed into your outfit not taking your time doing it because Sunggyu would be here any minute. 

 

 

~DINGDONG~

The doorbell rings as you quickly rushed downstairs to open the door. Sadly Woohyun already beat you to it. He opened the door revealing Sunggyu in his causal white V-neck and jeans. He looked at your brother with a surprised expression. “Sunggyu what are you doing here?” Woohyun asked.

“Don’t mind me; I was just here for your sister.” Sunggyu gave one good look at you with a ‘WOW’. Woohyun turned around looking at you.

“Mind explaining me something?” he asked.

“Well-”

“Well, ~~~~ was struggling in her school work so I promised her that I’d help her improve.” Sunggyu cut you off explaining everything to Woohyun.

“The last time I checked her report card she was getting standard ‘A’s’.” Woohyun turned back to Sunggyu not convinced about what he said. However you widened your eyes, I was getting ‘A’s’? You thought. You didn’t know you were doing that well.

“Well, your sister just wanted to keep staying at that level.” You could tell that Sunggyu was struggling nervously as he was running out of ideas. “Plus I’ve got L with me.”

Suddenly L popped out of nowhere surprising you that he was even here. “Annyeong!” he waved at you. He looked at your brother and gasped but in a joyful way. “You said that you don’t trust Sunggyu. I’ll be here to watch over.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter