Chapter 18: Nam Woohyun Part 1

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys, I will split the next chapter because it is too long and I writ almost 5,000 words o.o 

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter

 

The last lesson of the day just ended, remembering what Woohyun said to you and Hyuna seemed off. You didn’t know why you felt like you were getting in trouble, it must’ve been the look on your brother’s face and how his voice felt like it wanted to explode.

 

Everyone in the cafeteria was in an immediate silence when Woohyun was in front of you. Hyuna was just smiling because she was happy to see Woohyun in front of her. For some reason you started to feel sweat dripping from your forehead.

“Nam ~~~~ & Kim Hyuna?” Woohyun spoke calmly.

“Yes Mr Nam?” Hyuna politely said ignoring the fact that you’re right next to her.

“Can you two meet me in my office after school?” he said, softly and calmly. You looked down at his fist seeing that he had stopped clenching it as the redness was clearly visible.

 

You didn’t understood what Woohyun meant. His expression was full of rage which unmatched his calm voice. It got you too curious that it would kill the cat.

You entered the teacher’s staff room where only L was in the room reading a novel in his hands. He looked up the moment he heard the door opened. He closed his book and placed it on the arm table on the couch he was sitting on. “Annyeong Miss Nam.” He said.

You looked around the room seeing if anyone else was here. “Where’s everyone?” you asked L.

“They all left, Mr Kim is just supervising detention.” Just as he mentioned Mr Kim your expression was depressing sadness. Thinking about him makes you want to cry. You wished that you could tell him that it was all Gongchan’s schemes.

L took noticed about what he just said and changed the subject. “You might want to wait here Miss Nam. Mr Nam is talking to Hyuna in his office right now so you’ll just have to wait.” He told you. “Since Hyuna is here, I have to talk to you equally like the other students.” You nodded and went to sit down on the couch. “Oh, I got something for you.”

L reaches for his pocket and grabs out two little gift boxes. One was purple and one was turquoise. You looked up at L with confusion not even knowing what was going on. “Open it and you’ll find out who gave them to you because I don’t even know myself.”

You looked at the purple box first and put the other one on the coffee table. You examined the purple box which looked simple but had weight to it. You opened the lid and looked to see a purple bracelet with an artificial gemstones decorated. You grabbed out a note beneath it and opened it up.

You still look sad :(

Get better soon ~~~~-ah!

--Hoya

You smiled, but you never expected this behaviour from Hoya before. Even the letter was written in English. “Beautiful isn’t it? I bet it’s from Hoya.” L said as he was admiring the bracelet in your hands. You place it around your wrist giving a smile to it before you grabbed the other box from the arm table.

You stared at the turquoise box with a white silk ribbon tying it. Just as you about untie the bow; the door opened revealing a crying student leaving the teacher’s lounge. You recognised the student’s brown flowing hair and the skinny legs, it was Hyuna.

You stood up trying to see if she was alright, she wasn’t. “Don’t worry about her, she deserves it.” You heard a voice that made you turn to your right. You saw Woohyun at the door he was behind that was half-way opened to see him.

L was shocked from your brother’s mouth. “Woohyun you didn’t need to go that far--”

“Just shut it L.” Woohyun cut off L with again his calm voice. You felt scared by Woohyun’s strange appearance. He looked at you with a more calming look than what he gave to Hyuna. Something definitely happened, you thought.

“~~~~-ah,” Woohyun spoke. “Can I have a word with you in my office please?” he again with his calm voice asks you. You turned to L who whispered words to you loud enough for only you to hear it.

‘Don’t be scared ~~~~, He won’t yell at you.’ the words from his mouth formed. You nodded gently hoping that he was right. You turned back to Woohyun and went to his office.

 

You entered his spacey office which was very organised and neat. The only thing that ruined the view was the amount of boxes that were filled with letters and gifts. Is Woohyun that popular? You thought.

“Sorry about the boxes; I’ve haven’t been cleaning the room for 2 years.” He said. He sat down at his desk waiting for you to be seated. You pulled the chair in front of his desk and sat down. Your brother was still giving you that calm expression like nothing happened.

“Sorry that you have to encounter that moment with Miss Hyuna crying.” He looked down at the table, he wasn’t lying. “It’s just, you don’t know how much I care for you and...” he paused for a moment he laid eyes on a piece of paper on his desk.

“Gwenchana?” you asked him.

“My mind went blank for a moment. Anyways, the reason for her crying was because...I threatened her.” You were shocked for what he just said; He threatened Hyuna? You thought. You’d never thought that you would hear this, especially from Woohyun’s mouth.

“Oppa...” you faintly spoke.

“You barely called me that, I missed your sisterly love. But Oppa has been a bad person for doing this, and worse not telling you why. I was given a letter saying that Hyuna is using you to get closer to me. I thought it was a joke because she was one of my best students. I realised from when I saw her grabbing you to her table of friends. You started being late to class and kept getting detention from Mr Kim. One week later I knew that I had to take action. I told her if she ever tries to use you again then I won’t forgive her and she would be transferred to a new class.” He sighed at the end of his explanation and looked down at his desk.

You understood what he meant. He felt sorry for doing it to a student, but he cares for you as a sister more than anyone else. “Woohyun...oppa?” you called quietly. You wanted to ask him something you were curious about, you just hoped that he would answer it truthfully. “Can you tell me what happened 3 years ago?”

He looked up at you straight. You thought that the sudden question got him startled a little. He sighed. “I thought you’d ask him that. Well if I tell you this will you not tell anyone else?” he asked.

You nodded. “I promise.”

“Okay then,” he continued. “It all started when I became a teacher at Woollim High, the first day of school as a teacher.”

*

----------Flashback----------

(3rd Person)

“Finally, I’ve officially became a teacher.” Woohyun stretched his arms inhaling the fresh breeze that lives in the school grounds of Woollim High. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter