Chapter 10: Suspicions

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Okay guys, you know what we’re doing today,” Hoya sent your class to the dance room to do dancing this lesson. You thought that this would happen. Because he was going to make you and your class play soccer again and he was the referee this time. But Mr Choi stopped him because he started randomly dancing through the middle of the game. So now you are doing dancing today.

You were sitting with Dongho and Sungjong on the floor getting ready to start. “He must have had an urge if he was doing it in the middle of the field,” Dongho said to you. You just nodded but only worrying about Sungjong. He was still pale like if he was going to throw up any moment.

“Gwenchana? Sungjong,” you asked. Sungjong only replied with another weak smile. You didn’t want to ask again, Dongho told you about him being stubborn. I wish Ji Eun was here, you thought. Having her absent seems lonely when Sungjong looks like a dead person.

“So today I’ll be teaching you the chorus of ‘Special Girl by Infinite H’” Hoya was smiling but couldn’t stop moving because of his urges. Hearing your classmates groan (Dongho as well) with disappointment. They all got up and started stretching. You weren’t sure what to do because you never danced before. You may be very active but you never had any urges to dance.

You only concentrated on Sungjong who slowly got up but fell to the ground. Everyone stared at him while only you and Dongho reacted by helping him up. “Sungjong Gwenchana?” you panicked. However Sungjong couldn’t reply, he just got more cold-dead.

“Hoya sunbae! Sungjong isn’t feeling too well. Can you let us take him to the nurse’s office?” Dongho asked.

*

“Will he be alright, Miss?” you asked the school’s nurse.

“He will have to miss this lunch and the last lesson of school. He just had a sudden illness that’s all I can say,” the nurse replied. You only bowed to her and so did Dongho as she left the sickbay.

“_____-ah, it’s alright. I can take of him for the meantime,” Dongho told you however he was only looking at Sungjong only. “You can just have lunch,”

“Ani, I’m staying,”

“NO!” Dongho raised his voice causing you to jumped a little. “Mianhae, it’s just that. Gongchan will know that you’re missing and…” you immediately understood what he was talking about. You almost forgot about the deal with you and Gongchan.

“I understand, mianhae and goodbye Dongho-ah,” you bowed to him and left the sickbay.

*

You seriously didn’t want to go to the cafeteria again until you have dumped Gongchan. But then thinking about it might be just as bad. If you dumped him then he’ll might tell your secrets.  You thoughts were clogged up with too many plots.

You decided to head to the school garden. You’ve noticed how no one even goes there, so there’s a chance that Gongchan won’t find you there.  

You observed a bit but there seems to not have a confortable area to relax at. All you could see was a student reading a book under the apple tree that looks as it will never wither. You sighed and decided to sit at a bench where all the flowers bloomed behind it. At least it’s better than facing his fan girls at the cafeteria, you thought.  

You sat down, staring up at the sky. So many thoughts about Gongchan and Sunggyu were just too much. You close your eyes. Why did this happen to me? You thought, not only that you accept a secret relationship with Sunggyu but also going out with Gongchan. He would freak and tell everybody about your secrets. These thoughts kept repeating non-stop. You didn’t know what to do now.

Suddenly, you smelt something strange. The fresh breeze was disturbed by a very strong perfume. You opened your eyes seeing Hyuna standing right in front of you. She was crossing her arms with an angry face. “What do you want now?” you said.

“You know exactly,” Hyuna said. “I saw you with Mr Nam this morning,” seeing only jealousy and hatred.

“Were you listening?” you quieten your voice. Did she find out? You thought.

“No, but I noticed how close you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter