Chapter 8 – I Will Fight With You, I Will Fight For You

That Man, That Woman

Hyoyeon looked through the photos of the past. The pure bliss and happiness of Eric and her are actually all lies? She really wanted to persuade herself to believe him, to trust that Eric still loved her, that she was the one and only Eric loved. Tears began to build up in her eyes. How could all this laughter all be unreal?

Just then a phone ring shook her out of her thoughts. It was Dongwan’s phone.

“Hello Hyoyeon-sshi! I am Dongwan here! Are you free now? Can I meet you? I am at the café called Kona Beans which is quite near your house right?” Dongwan chirped through the phone, unknowingly too excited being able to see this gorgeous woman again.

Hyoyeon sneaked out of the mansion quietly and finally reached Kona Beans whereby Dongwan was sitting outside with his Americano.

That man, why is he so beautiful?

Dongwan smile from ear to ear upon seeing Hyoyeon. “Please! Take a seat and I shall tell you what I have found out. Oh yah! Before that, here is a new phone for you, so can I have mine back?” Dongwan jokingly said.

Hyoyeon laughed a little as Dongwan began to share more about his findings.

That woman looks so pretty when she laughed. She should smile more. I will make her smile again, I promise.

So things were like this. After CEO Kim’s death, Eric took over the company shortly. He chased all of the pioneers and those loyal to CEO Kim out of the company and instilled his own man into each and every department of the company. In addition, Dongwan also found out that Eric seems to be involved in some illegal activities.

“I think that’s where we should start, get more information on his illicit activities and jail him”

“How are you able to find out so many things? I mean, thank you so much… Really. Thanks a lot.” Hyoyeon, full of gratitude, held on tightly to Dongwan’s hands. The man let out a slight smile full of shyness and a sense of achievement.

“No problem. I will fight with you… I will fight for you…  “Dongwan’s voice trailed off on the last sentence. But Hyoyeon did hear them. Now it was Hyoyeon’s turn to blush.