Chapter 5- Her Revenge Begun

That Man, That Woman

 

Once again, Hyoyeon broke up into tears upon hearing the news that her father has passed away. 7 years has passed. 2555 days has passed. 61320 hours has passed. She is 29 years old now.

Eric hugged her tightly, “I will be here for you. I have always been here for you, didn’t I?”

At that moment, Hyoyeon know there is only one thing she could do and that is revenge. She has to ruin this man in front of her and get back her company. The only way she can do it, is to play ignorance and gain the trust of Eric.

“Baby, I only have you. Only you. Promise me you won’t leave me okay.” Hyoyeon said as she tightened her hug on Eric. The other party returned the squeeze with a kiss and nodded.

This woman seems to still trust me a lot. Guess I over think and estimated her. Guess she won’t be as troublesome as I thought she might be. Just some love and coaxing will do. Just like the good old days.

Hyoyeon, as if able to read Eric’s mind, feels relieved yet afraid at the same time. Her plans to ruin the man will not be easy and she knows the days ahead will be on tenterhooks.

“Oppa, I am hungry!! Buy me food! I want chicken wings. Do you still remember that is my favourite food?” Hyoyeon chirped as he gives Eric a little pout and some puppy eyes even though she burning with fury on her inside.

 

Eric ruffles her hair and nodded as he left the room with his right-hand man. However, she could hear Eric telling the nurse outside the room to keep an eye on her. She heaved a sigh of relief; at least she knows the nurse could not be trusted.

Her mind is filled up with what she should do next. Yes, she should find out about Kim Empire.