Chapter 15 – I Need to Stop Her

That Man, That Woman

 

Even though Hyoyeon never really replied to Dongwan’s confession, the two got closer after that day. When Dongwan was free, he would always bring Hyoyeon out. Bringing her to the beach, bringing her to the park, bringing her to the movies and many more, just like any other cute and sweet couple.

They spent a lot of time together for the past few weeks. Dongwan would always tease Hyoyeon, cheer her up with his goofy dancing and lousy jokes. Hyoyeon never felt so happy before until she met Dongwan.  Can this happiness really be mine?

Hyoyeon didn’t want to reply to Dongwan’s confession because she wanted to focus on sabotaging Eric. As days passed, hatred and anger engulfed her. Even Dongwan could feel it and become very worried about her. He was afraid that with so much negativity in her, Hyoyeon might just snap one day, or even worst, get hurt by Eric.

After watching a movie together, Dongwan’s worries increased. The movie was just like Hyoyeon, a woman seeking revenge. However, in the end, she never really did. The true revenge was actually letting go. The times when she held on to the hatred, all she receive was pain inflicted on her and her loved ones. Dongwan felt that he needs to address this matter.

That woman, I don’t want her to hurt herself, I need to stop her, before she gets hurt…