Chapter 7 – Will You Help Me?

That Man, That Woman

 

Hyoyeon was back at her own house, her very own mansion, although now it belongs to Eric already. Even though 7 years has passed, but there were no changes in any area of the mansion. It was so deceivingly real.

 

As if it was still 7 years ago. As if her father was still alive. As if she was still the little princess of the Kim Empire. As if she was still deeply loved by the man called Eric Mun Jung Hyuk. As if everything was okay…

Hyoyeon couldn’t stop the stream of tears running down her face.

However, she knows it is not the time to be all self-pity and sorrowful. She needs to get herself together and take revenge on Eric. Sitting in her favourite spot in her room balcony, she began to recall what happened few days before in the hospital with Dongwan.

 

“I guess you can? Uh I mean of course you can!”

That man, why is he so shy?

Deciding that this ravishing man in front of her doesn’t seems to be a man of Eric and could be trusted, Hyoyeon told of what exactly happened to Dongwan.

“Ahah! I knew something was wrong with this Eric Mun” Dongwan said with a slight smirk and sense of accomplishment. Hyoyeon let out a small smile upon seeing the child-like actions of the man. Noticing Hyoyeon’s gaze on him, Dongwan blushed again.

“Can you help me?” “Please... Tell me how can I help you?”

Hyoyeon then nodded and began telling Dongwan what to do. She didn’t know what made her trust Dongwan so much, it’s like as if he was the one, the one who will lead her out of misery. She told Dongwan to find out more about Kim Empire, get her a cheap cell phone so she could communicate with him and find out everything about Eric Mun.

Before leaving the room, Dongwan handed Hyoyeon his own cell phone. Hyoyeon was so grateful to this beautiful stranger…