Chapter 10 – Could This Be Love?

That Man, That Woman

“Okay, enough of this crying and sissy stuff,” Dongwan said as he wiped off those manly tears off his face. “Are you hungry because I sure am. Come let me treat you. Gosh you really need to eat more! Why are you so skinny?”

“Ah! Ahjusshi! I hate people who call me skinny… I don’t think…”

“What!!! I am 35 this year! Why are you calling me ahjusshi?? How old are you?!?”

“I am 22! Uh I mean...” Hyoyeon looked down. “That was before my coma… I should be 29 this year. Sigh… I am sorry…”

“Gosh, it’s alright. Don’t be sad. Is really much more interesting to be 29 than to be 22! Come on! Let OPPA bring you some food.”

That man’s smile… Really warms my heart... So much…

“Oppa! Let’s go then!” As both of them break out into fits of laughter.

They tried each and every food stall down the lane, bickering and teasing each other at the same time.

“Aish, eat properly will you!” Dongwan chided Hyoyeon as he wipes off the sauce stain off Hyoyeon’s face subconsciously. Both of them stunned at the sudden physical contact and blushes. To hide her embarrassment, Hyoyeon quickly walked to the next stall, leaving Dongwan submerge in the aftermath of that touch. A smile broke out on both of their faces.

 A seed of love has been planted in both of their heart. As they walked down the streets, both of them think to themselves unknowingly. Could this be love?

They strolled down the streets happily, but little did they know, someone was watching them. Watching them very closely…